Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Caveat Emptor.
Stopped in to 89-22 Roosey last night. Second time I had been there (other time was February or March).
Just wanted to give a heads up because both times they pulled a bait and switch. Nothing nefarious, but the woman you meet on the sidewalk is not the woman you fuck.
Both times they took my temperature and sprayed my hands, then handed me off to Coco. She was fine, nothing spectacular. Wanted $100, ended up taking $60 for a quick suck and fuck.

Caveat Emptor.
Stopped in to 89-22 Roosey last night. Second time I had been there (other time was February or March).
Just wanted to give a heads up because both times they pulled a bait and switch. Nothing nefarious, but the woman you meet on the sidewalk is not the woman you fuck.
Both times they took my temperature and sprayed my hands, then handed me off to Coco. She was fine, nothing spectacular. Wanted $100, ended up taking $60 for a quick suck and fuck.
60 is the most anybody should pay for a quickie. I'm sure you could have said no and walked out and they would have obliged with original gal.

Caveat Emptor.
They can do the bait (that's on them) but there is simply no reason for the switch to happen (that's on you).

Fair enough, but they were similar enough in appearance and the little head was calling the shots at the moment
I can totally understand that. As long as there wasn't a whopping difference, and you already put forth the effort.

But, when the difference in appearance is just so disproportionate, it becomes very difficult to just go ahead and be a good sport, without feeling scammed.

Oftentimes, adamantly refusing to do business with the "switch" and a few steps towards the door, gets you a "date with the bait."

So Took a little drive and saw a lot girls standing out on Roosevelt and 88. I wanted one with glasses but because the time I parked she was gone. One girl approach me and I just ask” can I pick a girl inside?” Obviously I knew the answer to that .which was nope and how she take care of me . I decline . Another girl said “shigy, shigy” idk what that was and I was not looking for a HJ . It hard communicating with them . Any tips?

So Took a little drive and saw a lot girls standing out on Roosevelt and 88. I wanted one with glasses but because the time I parked she was gone. One girl approach me and I just ask” can I pick a girl inside?” Obviously I knew the answer to that .which was nope and how she take care of me . I decline . Another girl said “shigy, shigy” idk what that was and I was not looking for a HJ . It hard communicating with them . Any tips?
Keep looking. Plenty of options

Will stop by tonight again. I have a feeling they get rotated but we will see. I stop around 2am it was jam packed . By 4 it’s was a few like they have to stay back and work overtime and I’ll assume girl live there or have a back door entrance for themselves. I never seem actually leave .

Been in flushing for the last few sunday's and walking around early like 830am. on main St, by 41st Ave, I see a few girls out there. Nothing to write home about for sure. But there was on with an umbrella and dressed very cute. Short skirt and all. She was on her phone all the time but I tried to get her attention which she ignores. Every other week when I go there I see her. Perhaps I should just walk up to her and say something direct. Or contemplating going to Roosevelt and 80s to see if talent is out there early as well.

Only guessing, and with rudimentary Chinese but maybe your memory of "shigy, shigy," possibly meant her pointing to herself and saying "zhe ge, zhe ge," meaning "this one, this one" or meaning trying to communicate to you that you can have her.

But, only guessing. In most cases , sign language is more than enough to complete the transaction, and renders all verbal languages merely embellishment for this most basic primal, ancient rendering of services.

Been in flushing for the last few sunday's and walking around early like 830am. on main St, by 41st Ave, I see a few girls out there. Nothing to write home about for sure. But there was on with an umbrella and dressed very cute. Short skirt and all. She was on her phone all the time but I tried to get her attention which she ignores. Every other week when I go there I see her. Perhaps I should just walk up to her and say something direct. Or contemplating going to Roosevelt and 80s to see if talent is out there early as well.
830am. on main St, by 41st Ave, and opposite Macy's on Roosevelt (best bet), and Roosevelt and 80s, is just a tad early. I time my escapades (from much experience) to be there 10am'ish (sometimes 10:30am or so on weekdays so I can find a just about to be expired ALT SIDE sign). Around that time I would see my regulars or newbies walking to their spot. It's also nice to have my used condom and wrapper the 1st one to be dropped into their waste basket.

Ps. I am almost always there on Sundays and never missed out. Plus on Sundays parking nearby (on CP in Flushing or Roosey and 80's in JH) at that time is easy as many parking rules not in effect.

If the one you want isn't available take a walk for 15 min, there's plenty of others to look at and she'll be free soon. If my usual girl isn't free I'll usually wander around for a while and occasionally will grab a different one.

830am. on main St, by 41st Ave, and opposite Macy's on Roosevelt (best bet), and Roosevelt and 80s, is just a tad early. I time my escapades (from much experience) to be there 10am'ish (sometimes 10:30am or so on weekdays so I can find a just about to be expired ALT SIDE sign). Around that time I would see my regulars or newbies walking to their spot. It's also nice to have my used condom and wrapper the 1st one to be dropped into their waste basket.

Ps. I am almost always there on Sundays and never missed out. Plus on Sundays parking nearby (on CP in Flushing or Roosey and 80's in JH) at that time is easy as many parking rules not in effect.
What kind of rates are they getting by Macy's? Might be worth it for me not to drive to Corona

What kind of rates are they getting by Macy's? Might be worth it for me not to drive to Corona
60 for all in session (no greek). Do not negotiate — when you get to room take out 60 and tell them exactly what you expect. If they want more just say this is all I want to spend (please don't demean them and cause them to lose face (very hurtful in Asian cultures) by saying things like this is all you are worth and the like. If further hesitancy (rare) smile, politely thank them for their time and move to put the cash back in your wallet. They will 99/100 accept. Once the transaction is over its like a switch get turns on in their heads and they go into service mode, all smiles and accommodating.
Once you find some regulars you like you will find (as I have) that they don't ask for money upfront (or even discuss it) and you just leave it on the little table next to the bottle of alcohol and KY.

Some guys say the girls use a timer (on their phone or actual mechanical timer). I've only seen this with legit places and I like it as they set it for 55 minutes, the timer goes off and then they finish last 5 minutes with scalp/head massage. The legit places I've been to where they don't use the timer have a wall clock.

Don't expect any massage at 60 full service places[/QUOTE]

60 for all in session (no greek). Do not negotiate — when you get to room take out 60 and tell them exactly what you expect. If they want more just say this is all I want to spend (please don't demean them and cause them to lose face (very hurtful in Asian cultures) by saying things like this is all you are worth and the like. If further hesitancy (rare) smile, politely thank them for their time and move to put the cash back in your wallet. They will 99/100 accept. Once the transaction is over its like a switch get turns on in their heads and they go into service mode, all smiles and accommodating.
Once you find some regulars you like you will find (as I have) that they don't ask for money upfront (or even discuss it) and you just leave it on the little table next to the bottle of alcohol and KY.

Some guys say the girls use a timer (on their phone or actual mechanical timer). I've only seen this with legit places and I like it as they set it for 55 minutes, the timer goes off and then they finish last 5 minutes with scalp/head massage. The legit places I've been to where they don't use the timer have a wall clock.

Don't expect any massage at 60 full service places
[/QUOTE]
Do you tip? I haven’t been to Roosevelt yet just the AMPs including massage

A while back in that Flushing area when 40th Road was all the rage, a nice girl, and I mean really pleasant, and she was a popular face on that road, told me very clearly and sweetly when we were in the room "You pay me no less than $60 and no more than $80. It depends on you, and how much you like me and my service." The way she spoke to me so clearly and so respectfully, I already knew that she was getting the $80 from me. She deserved it, just by her sincerity, and eye-contact in speaking to me. I knew that we would be fine together. And the time together, and the fun we had, I could not imagine being any better, even with a high-priced lady charging the big bucks.

If I was truly destitute, or if I saw an opportunity to get away with a good deal, and I knew I would never see her again, I could have walked away with an extra $20 in my pocket, but I would probably have a bit of a guilty feeling that I intelligently played it right, but at her expense and also somewhat against my own integrity.

But, as far as a bargain, to walk away with great sex for $60 is also a "high" of a different nature. But, IMHO it can't match the high of an excellent happy union and her feeling that she got rewarded for giving everything she has and being appreciated for it. Then its a win/win and builds a long-term relationship. It works well, also because you know who she is and you know there is no fear of a sting, which besides an STD, is a monger's greatest fear.

I began to see her more regularly. I liked her because she was just always like sunshine, and beyond the great uninhibited sexual energy that she brought to the table, she unabashedy gazed into my eyes and revealed her open soul, allowed me in, so when I left there, I always felt exhilarated that we fucked well, made love well, communicated well, made a positive difference in each others' lives and are good friends going forward.

On the other hand, if it is just a dry run to release some sperm, without a real connection, hell, $60 is still a bargain for human contact of any halfway decent nature in NYC.

So the another night I went back to the area on Jackson heights. Roosevelt and 88th . Lots of Asian outside of course . Paid one with glasses $50. Well shit wasn’t worth it . Them curtain are too small. Shit just wasn’t it for me . It’s all an experience.