Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Thank you for this wisdom. For some reason with street girls I feel less capable of striking a good bargain and as a result I only did it twice. I"m gonna use your approach going forward, bc I agree it makes sense, these are short sessions!!!!
would it be strange to ask them to take down their mask to quickly peek their face? Or without words I pull mine down and nod to them to let them show me their face too? Trying to gauge what sort of "new etiquette" to this sort of situation (never partook of the streetwalkers but the potential savings are great)

I was I the area today so I went to corner of Main and Roosevelt in Flushing. Walked down Main toward 40rd to pick up one of those masks that have a valve (exhale only vent) on the side. Looks like a paper KN96 but has 2 straps that go around your head instead of your ears. Good when wearing sunglasses (or any type of glasses for that matter) and you don't want them to fog up from your breath.

Anyway, was approached several times by both older and younger Asians, some quite attractive actually. One followed me a few steps after I said no to her offer and then said "try me, no condom". This was right on a crowded street.

Went up Roosevelt to where I have gone before (opposite side of street to Macy's entrance, 136-39 I think). While walking some attractive, trim Asians approached me. I took a past favorite, Lucy, long hair, tall and we went to the suite. Had maybe 8 separate rooms, solid doors, walls not up to ceiling. We were only ones in there so I guess all the other girls were on the street out front.

Usual multiple positions, covered, no rush session. Literally a bargain at $60 total. She will absolutely not do BBFS at any price which is a plus for me. Masks on but she said, since I had vaccination I could take mine off if I wanted.

This was 12:30pm.

Cops were standing on corners everywhere, completely ignoring girls and the girls ignoring them. One of the girls actually approached me maybe 20 feet from a pair. It'd obvious that soliciting is going on all around them but apparently the cops don't care.
Is Lucy the same who used to work on 41 Road before the "clean up". If so I have her wechat

would it be strange to ask them to take down their mask to quickly peek their face? Or without words I pull mine down and nod to them to let them show me their face too? Trying to gauge what sort of "new etiquette" to this sort of situation (never partook of the streetwalkers but the potential savings are great)
I have done this and it's never been denied. Most don't mind giving you a quick peek if it means that they are going to "make a sale".

Is Lucy the same who used to work on 41 Road before the "clean up". If so I have her wechat
No, I haven't seen her around for awhile. This Lucy is a short petite woman who wears glasses. She used to work out of the place across from Macy's where I 1st met her but now works out of the 2nd floor place next to Foot Locker — the FL next to New World Mall.
BTW, there were several Lucy's ' who used to work on 41 Road before the "clean up". ' another one was tall and had long hair down to her waist. she cut her hair and is working across from Macys.

No, I haven't seen her around for awhile. This Lucy is a short petite woman who wears glasses. She used to work out of the place across from Macy's where I 1st met her but now works out of the 2nd floor place next to Foot Locker — the FL next to New World Mall.
BTW, there were several Lucy's ' who used to work on 41 Road before the "clean up". ' another one was tall and had long hair down to her waist. she cut her hair and is working across from Macys.
Thanks

Genius, do you remember the girl that work out of the place by the park. When she started working there she would wear green sweats and sneakers. Then after a few weeks she started wear black heels and got dolled up. I can’t remember her name. I was wondering if you know who I’m talking about.

Also across the lirr stairs a lady name sasa then she pop up pre covid In Jackson heights now her number doesn’t work. Do you know if she around? Thanks in advance.

Genius, do you remember the girl that work out of the place by the park. When she started working there she would wear green sweats and sneakers. Then after a few weeks she started wear black heels and got dolled up. I can’t remember her name. I was wondering if you know who I’m talking about.

Also across the lirr stairs a lady name sasa then she pop up pre covid In Jackson heights now her number doesn’t work. Do you know if she around? Thanks in advance.
The only ones I know of that worked by the park were Judy and Tina (young, petite, now is around 35 and now works across from Macy's) . Judy is petite, slightly darker skin than typical Asian (not mixed black, just slightly darker, almost a little like a Filipina). she, for an extra 20 would do greek. Last time I saw her was in pre-covid. She now works 8pm shift in JH (around 89th?).

Across from the park were Lisa and Michelle. Lisa went to Seattle couple years ago and haven't seen Michelle from around same time

Haven't seen sasa in couple years.

The majority of girls I used to see on 40th rd, before the cleanup and around when an uc killed cici, (opps, I mean when then cop she filled a complaint against later raided her place in a sting and she "jumped" out the 4th floor window to her death during the raid — Nov 2017?) are gone. Some are still around like Lucy (there are 3 of them still in Flushing), and Tina and Helen.

The only ones I know of that worked by the park were Judy and Tina (young, petite, now is around 35 and now works across from Macy's) . Judy is petite, slightly darker skin than typical Asian (not mixed black, just slightly darker, almost a little like a Filipina). she, for an extra 20 would do greek. Last time I saw her was in pre-covid. She now works 8pm shift in JH (around 89th?).

Across from the park were Lisa and Michelle. Lisa went to Seattle couple years ago and haven't seen Michelle from around same time

Haven't seen sasa in couple years.

The majority of girls I used to see on 40th rd, before the cleanup and around when an uc killed cici, (opps, I mean when then cop she filled a complaint against later raided her place in a sting and she "jumped" out the 4th floor window to her death during the raid — Nov 2017?) are gone. Some are still around like Lucy (there are 3 of them still in Flushing), and Tina and Helen.
Yes I know Judy and Tina and had called them pre covid. A bunch of the ladies across from Macy’s had worked in the building next to the park on 40th back during the good times. Michelle I saw at a place on main and cherry sometime ago and saw her a few days ago walking with friends on main st. I last heard Sophia was working out of her apartment but I lost her number. I wish I could find sasa as she was real fun.

Tell me about petite Tina.
Is she good.? Better than the others or about the same?
Pretty face?
Better than most IMHO, especially pre, and I assume, post covid. She does her kegel exercises and shows off the resulting muscle control which is unusual for most of the ones I met. No greek.

Something weird is going on with my regulars. These are girls I've seen for years.

all my sessions were fully masked them and me.

reg #1: Last time I went, a week ago, instead of the usual BBBJ prior to main event(s) she put on condom despite my objection.
I went yesterday and when we got up to room before any clothes came off I told her I wanted BBBJ to start like she did in past and CFS. She said no and was clearly in distress. I put $ back in my wallet; she was a bit upset but just walked me to front door and I left.

Called reg #2
reg #2 exact same thing.

called reg #3
asked for BBBJ and she insisted no. So I said Ok, then I want FS with no condom, which I don't do with her (Or any of the others for that matter; I don't do bare FS) and she said OK. WTF?

I decided something is going on and accepted CBJ. She was surprised when I was ready for FS and she went to pull condom off and I took her hand away.

so as we were getting dressed I asked what was going on as BJ had to be covered but vaginal sex uncovered. She said she only had 1st shot (what?? — so what) and BBFS was ok as she would wash out after we were done.

They obviously had to remove their masks to do the CBJ. They all, when refusing the BBBJ, were clearly in distress when I tried to insist that had to not use a condom for BJ.

ideas?

Something weird is going on with my regulars. These are girls I've seen for years.

reg #1: Last time I went, a week ago, instead of the usual BBBJ prior to main event(s) she put on condom despite my objection.
I went yesterday and when we got up to room before any clothes came off I told her I wanted BBBJ to start like she did in past and CFS. She said no and was clearly in distress. I put $ back in my wallet; she was a bit upset but just walked me to front door and I left.

Called reg #2
reg #2 exact same thing.

called reg #3
asked for BBBJ and she insisted no. So I said Ok, then I want FS with no condom, which I don't do with her (Or any of the others for that matter; I don't do bare FS) and she said OK. WTF?

I decided something is going on and accepted CBJ. She was surprised when I was ready for FS and she went to pull condom off and I took her hand away.

so as we were getting dressed I asked what was going on as BJ had to be covered but vaginal sex uncovered. She said she only had 1st shot (what?? — so what) and BBFS was ok as she would wash out after we were done.

They obviously had to remove their masks to do the CBJ. They all, when refusing the BBBJ, were clearly in distress when I tried to insist that had to not use a condom for BJ.

ideas?
My guess is lack of education on how vaccines work. They think they can transmit the virus by sucking dick bare, but only after getting the first shot, not before the first shot or after the second? Lack of education. Just a guess tho

Called reg #2
reg #2 exact same thing.

called reg #3

ideas?
I been hearing that a place got closed because all the staff got covid. so I’m thinking that rumors are going around in that close network of workers and owners. I call a few Indy and was told they not working and honestly not been able to find anyone I have seen in the past. So I taking sometime away from flushing and having better luck in CT.

Called reg #2
reg #2 exact same thing.

called reg #3

ideas?
Read somewhere syp is on the rise

"The swallowed DNA messes up with the RNA in the vaccine, especially after the first shot. This makes the vaccine ineffective" ...
That's what she said, with the "I'm so well educated" face.

Jaw to the floor, I could not offer a suitable repartee.

V

My guess is lack of education on how vaccines work. They think they can transmit the virus by sucking dick bare, but only after getting the first shot, not before the first shot or after the second? Lack of education. Just a guess tho
Your guess is reasonable.

The problem is that I can't get to discuss how they arrived at the conclusion that BBBJ is more risky to their health than BBFS as their command of English ranges from the minimal few words needed in their trade to an upper limit of just adequate to having a pleasant conversation. So asking them "do you know how vaccines work" and getting an answer so as to validate your guess is impossible.

I'm thinking that perhaps their risk thinking is COVID wise rather than the near certainty of health issues with BBFS with many guys per day. Note that to suck dick, covered or not, requires them to pull aside their mask — so the risk of them getting COVID is actually the condom covered vs uncovered issue as mask is taken out of the equation.

The problem is that I can't get to discuss how they arrived at the conclusion that BBBJ is more risky to their health than BBFS as their command of English ranges from the minimal few words needed in their trade to an upper limit of just adequate to having a pleasant conversation. So asking them "do you know how vaccines work" and getting an answer so as to validate your guess is impossible.

I'm thinking that perhaps their risk thinking is COVID wise rather than the near certainty of health issues with BBFS with many guys per day. Note that to suck dick, covered or not, requires them to pull aside their mask — so the risk of them getting COVID is actually the condom covered vs uncovered issue as mask is taken out of the equation.
Actually the belief is that they do not ingest anything into their bodies through the mouth. Thats why bbj from these girls are always snobbery so they don't ingest anything. Not saying its an ironclad rule. Just saying its a general feeling they have about it. Bbfs is not ingested so its different for them

You know most are short sighted so in their mind removing a mask to suck dick will have risk of breathing in the virus when BBFS she got her mask on and your dick can’t spread COVID-19. She not thinks about any other risk due to being short sighted.