Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Years ago flushing had a lot of Barbara shop with massage in the back room. Does anyone know if New Bin Hur is still operating? I would really like to find a place that cut your hair gave you a shave and then to a back room for a massage and some fun. There was also a couple places on Prince street back then. One was a basement setup, walk down the stairs and rang the bell. There were four chairs there and bench for customer to sit. At the end a door to rooms for massage. The other one was a street level place with chairs and a door in back with stairs to the basement for fun. I really miss these places. It was good also because you just tell the SO you going for a haircut. There might be UTR and if anyone knows and like to share I would be great full.
Reminds me of Choi's Barbershop (W 37th St., between 5th and 6th Av). Good clean place and massage rooms each had solid doors, plaster walls and a sink. I haven't been in Manhattan for couple of years so I don't know if still (pre-corona) exists.
Anyway, since barbershops are closed how do you think these places could be open?

Reminds me of Choi's Barbershop (W 37th St., between 5th and 6th Av). Good clean place and massage rooms each had solid doors, plaster walls and a sink. I haven't been in Manhattan for couple of years so I don't know if still (pre-corona) exists.
Anyway, since barbershops are closed how do you think these places could be open?
You never know since most of these kind of places are normally operating in basement.

Years ago flushing had a lot of Barbara shop with massage in the back room. Does anyone know if New Bin Hur is still operating? I would really like to find a place that cut your hair gave you a shave and then to a back room for a massage and some fun. There was also a couple places on Prince street back then. One was a basement setup, walk down the stairs and rang the bell. There were four chairs there and bench for customer to sit. At the end a door to rooms for massage. The other one was a street level place with chairs and a door in back with stairs to the basement for fun. I really miss these places. It was good also because you just tell the SO you going for a haircut. There might be UTR and if anyone knows and like to share I would be great full.
Yeah like 12 years back. Romeo Chan and another across the street from it on 37av; Bin Hur and two others on same side of street on 38av; Guibin on Prince and 2 others across the street.Also quite a few on 40rd and few others scattered around. Oh the memories. Last time I went to New Bin Hur, they had gotten rid of the back massage rooms and that was over 8 years ago.

Yeah like 12 years back. Romeo Chan and another across the street from it on 37av; Bin Hur and two others on same side of street on 38av; Guibin on Prince and 2 others across the street.Also quite a few on 40rd and few others scattered around. Oh the memories. Last time I went to New Bin Hur, they had gotten rid of the back massage rooms and that was over 8 years ago.
So do you have any idea if these Barbara shops are still around in some basement ??

Have anyone notice that the asian stop work during this pandemic and the Colombian took over and advertising like crazy with double doll house prices. Then you start see something very rear in this business in Flushing white girls advertising and a few of them actually look good but I didn’t want the risk of catching the virus so I’m watching the post and waiting for the all clear. Hopefully they still be around

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Have anyone notice that the asian stop work during this pandemic and the Colombian took over and advertising like crazy with double doll house prices. Then you start see something very rear in this business in Flushing white girls advertising and a few of them actually look good but I didn’t want the risk of catching the virus so I’m watching the post and waiting for the all clear. Hopefully they still be around
What is the doll house price, I cant figure it out

SS- 40
HH- 80
HR - 160

That’s what it was before the pandemic. I notice they stop posting rates because they noticing at Colombian girls posting higher rates. But I think rates are going to drop once things open up.
Yup, just like the price of eggs; it not that there are less pussies — but as with eggs there are still just as many but under current conditions its harder to get either to market.

healing spa - stay clear. the following is a review i wrote last summer. my current review is identical. the difference, was this time i was so frickin desperate that i engaged her. what a huge mistake.
she was wearing a one piece stomach sucker-upper. took out her tits and started sucking. not so bad.
asked what i wanted - told her bj. she started with bbbj. she took off her 1 piece, but i wasnt paying attention until she went into 69 position. i was not going there with her. it was than that i noticed her big sloppy belly, fat slopping everywhere. just as as i came she moved her off. she thought she was slick. unfortunately for her i blew my sizable load in her hair,..OOps. will not go back.. will wait until the "A" teams report for work. here is that review:

"i stopped by sometime last week. the worker who opened the door could not have been the famous dani. she was about 4'10 squat not shaply or remotly attractive. she invited me in and said she would be availabe in 10 minutes. told her i could not wait and left"

healing spa - stay clear. the following is a review i wrote last summer. my current review is identical. the difference, was this time i was so frickin desperate that i engaged her. what a huge mistake.
she was wearing a one piece stomach sucker-upper. took out her tits and started sucking. not so bad.
asked what i wanted - told her bj. she started with bbbj. she took off her 1 piece, but i wasnt paying attention until she went into 69 position. i was not going there with her. it was than that i noticed her big sloppy belly, fat slopping everywhere. just as as i came she moved her off. she thought she was slick. unfortunately for her i blew my sizable load in her hair,..OOps. will not go back.. will wait until the "A" teams report for work. here is that review:

"i stopped by sometime last week. the worker who opened the door could not have been the famous dani. she was about 4'10 squat not shaply or remotly attractive. she invited me in and said she would be availabe in 10 minutes. told her i could not wait and left"
I just ate and now I'm fucking nauseous..

Well the place Dani work out of is called Healing Touch Spa, there’s another place called a Healing Spa and there’s a thread for it on this site. According to the review there was 3 girls to choose from. So maybe you hit the wrong “Healing Spa”.

I found a place not too far from me (google 212-988-2818 and you'll get the location. It's a basic RT where FS is possible. I called and after a moment's hesitation got a yes. They had been advertising that day. It was a new provider, not one of my ATFs. We both wore masks. For $60 house plus $120 tip, I got CBJ, CFS and DATY. The provider was the mamasant, in this case older and scrawnier than one would really like. The strangeness of the new place, my not being into the provider particularly gave me that "this is not going to work out feeling. I did come but the guilt and dissatisfaction I was feeling before I came increased sevenfold after coming. My last several years, I'd been spared the feelings of self-disgust because I had an outstanding set of ATFs who knew what I needed. It was wrong to go out looking for this but somehow it seemed important to come up with a proof of concept. And what I learned is that it's way too early to get back into the water, nor do I see that happening . any time soon, for me.

I should add that we both wore masks except for the CBJ and CBJ. I also wore my mask with my face down in the hole while I rebreathed my own breath for 25 minutes. I would definitely have preferred a straight-up legit massage in a pleasant environment with no happy ending.