Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

So I went into flushing today.
Saw one of my long time fav;s, Lucy in her usual spot of 40th Rd. Give her the nod and she walks me past he usual palce and shows me that the door is chained and pad locked. She saws that the last tenant who rents out to the girls hasn't paid rent for 2 years and the landlord finally got control. He kicked all the girls out and is either going to sell the place or make it legit.
So she walks me a cople of blocks to place on Roosey close to CP.. Really hurts the girls because they waste a lot of time on non-productive activities i.e., long walk to/from their spots where their customers assume they will be to the new place.
Such is life..
North side of Roosey, across from the projects? Near where CoCo brings you? Yeah, that is kind of a hike when you're ready to get your freak on.

Same place? That place isn't big enough to accommodate so many, is it?
Maybe has 5 rooms. I used to see a girl named Jelly there a few years back — she is still there and I said hello when Lucy brought me in. Jelly sweet girl and greek is available (at least a few years ago anyway).
So obviously all the girls that were locked out of 40th rd place had to find new places and not this place as not enough rooms available.

Yup. Same place Coco works.
Maybe has 5 rooms. I used to see a girl named Jelly there a few years back — she is still there and I said hello when Lucy brought me in. Jelly sweet girl and greek is available (at least a few years ago anyway).
So obviously all the girls that were locked out of 40th rd place had to find new places and not this place as not enough rooms available.
I went today, decent looking girl late thirties, I think her name was Annie
She took me to a 3-story building, it was the first one on the block, Coco is in the last.
There is a legit salon in the front with 3 rooms in the rear, clean with locking doors.
I don't miss that dump on 40th rd at all. I do feel sorry for the girls this winter, they are
going to lose a lot of money and freeze their asses off.

Annie was ok

Update, I parked at Skyview today. There are no more machines. you can only pay when exiting.
Only one lane is open at 40th rd, If you spend $75 at the mall parking is free(sorry no AMPS)
Everything is great until an argument starts, then everything stops. I would steer clear during clear peak hours
One lane is not enough for that place

Update, I parked at Skyview today. There are no more machines. you can only pay when exiting.
Only one lane is open at 40th rd, If you spend $75 at the mall parking is free(sorry no AMPS)
Everything is great until an argument starts, then everything stops. I would steer clear during clear peak hours
Seems like all the parking are cutting back. Some have no attendant and you pay on your phone and enter your plate number. Not good

WTF, during the Holiday season there are no more machines to exit? Maybe they dont want to pay the credit card fees?
The Roosey exit (I think - I don't use that one very often) has more lanes to exit.

Seems like all the parking are cutting back. Some have no attendant and you pay on your phone and enter your plate number. Not good
Note: these instructions are only good when there isn't the US Open or activity at Citifield as the areras are roped off and you need a ticket to get in.

I park under I678 by the HD. The is a gate opening 100 yds N of Avery. Don't park in HD lot as in the past I have seen cars being towed. The is also a big lot off of East Rd just W of where it goes under I678. There is large opening in the fence by Cube Smart.

No machines?? Maybe because it’s so jammed people pay at the machine but can’t leave for another 30 min and it was causing problems.

Another lot between 37th and39th is now $7 an hour. Wtf. Some asshole bought the lot and turn muni parking into a private parking lot.

No machine and one lane, that to get more money from you. While you wait in line your ticket is still ticking until you pay. So offering one lane keep you lined up for another 30 min. What a smart scam.

WTF, during the Holiday season there are no more machines to exit? Maybe they dont want to pay the credit card fees?
The Roosey exit (I think - I don't use that one very often) has more lanes to exit.
The Roosey has 3 lanes but 2 are closed, all payments are at the one booth.
I wanted to go to Best Buy when I was finished but when I heard all the horns I got out of there fast
That was at 1 pm on the day before Thanksgiving and the place was dead

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why are they annoying
1) you don't see or hear them coming until the last minute.
2) they don't follow the normal rules like traffic signals or stop signs
3) they drive on the sidewalk sometimes, sometimes in the middle of the street like they're are car.
4) they tailgate me when I'm looking for a parking spot
5) they are very hard to see at night because their head light is the size of a flashlight.

3) they drive on the sidewalk sometimes, sometimes in the middle of the street like they're are car.
5) they are very hard to see at night because their head light is the size of a flashlight.
I always look both ways when I cross. One of my Japanese girls turned me on to them. Best way to get around flushing.

I saw one of them crashed into a Mercedes coming out of the parking garage opposite of 40 th rd. The funny thing was he just got up and rode off leaving a dent in the Mercedes. The 109 pct does care so that’s why they riding like crazy bomers