Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes.
I only go to JH now when I can get there very late night/early am when parking is usually available right in front of these places on Roosey. Note that garbage trucks are out early am (2am?) and if you get stuck behind one they stop at every trash can blocking your lane (sometimes both lanes) and you aren't going anywhere fast). Happened to me last time and I went down next N/S side street, then E/W street, then S/N street to circle past them.

Sunday mornings (9am or so) is pretty good traffic/parking wise but night shift girls are gone and day shift usually doesn't start until 10am.

Plenty of free parking in Flushing ( short walk to 40th rd et al) all times if you know where to look.

Was free all day last Sunday, had my full hour outstanding massage followed by CFS, then and met up with a buddy and went to Crown One restaurant (34-20 Linden Pl) for an absolutely outstanding Dim Sum lunch for fraction of the cost of Long Island places (if you can even get it on l I.
We were only non-Asians (slang is Gweilo) in the place (a good criterion IMHO of a place to go to for authentic Dim Sum.) If you aren't proficient with chop sticks practice before hand so you don't embarrass yourself asking the servers to hunt up cutlery for you.
Googled Crown One and it's a block away from where 1F Linden Place ( Caroline's place) used to be.

Googled Crown One and it's a block away from where 1F Linden Place ( Caroline's place) used to be.
If you walked past it you wouldn't know that it was a restaurant. Architecture is from Flushing's long past heyday — looks like it could have been something like an opera, playhouse or museum type building and is now situated next to low end industrial buildings and lots. Do a street view and you will see what i mean.

Is Caroline's !F place still around?

Maybe 10 years ago I used to go to FS AMPs in that area for a very good strong massage with FS endings for something like 80 bucks. I never knew about the restaurant (if it was even a restaurant then). Easy street parking on Sundays as other businesses closed.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If you walked past it you wouldn't know that it was a restaurant. Architecture is from Flushing's long past heyday — looks like it could have been something like an opera, playhouse or museum type building and is now situated next to low end industrial buildings and lots. Do a street view and you will see what i mean.

Is Caroline's !F place still around?

Maybe 10 years ago I used to go to FS AMPs in that area for a very good strong massage with FS endings for something like 80 bucks. I never knew about the restaurant (if it was even a restaurant then). Easy street parking on Sundays as other businesses closed.
She moved to Astoria a long time ago. I used to split time between her and Naydu (Sanford) but once she moved to Astoria I stuck with Naydu thru all her moves around the neighborhood until she was replaced as the madame of the house.

Yes.
I only go to JH now when I can get there very late night/early am when parking is usually available right in front of these places on Roosey. Note that garbage trucks are out early am (2am?) and if you get stuck behind one they stop at every trash can blocking your lane (sometimes both lanes) and you aren't going anywhere fast). Happened to me last time and I went down next N/S side street, then E/W street, then S/N street to circle past them.

Sunday mornings (9am or so) is pretty good traffic/parking wise but night shift girls are gone and day shift usually doesn't start until 10am.

Plenty of free parking in Flushing ( short walk to 40th rd et al) all times if you know where to look.

Was free all day last Sunday, had my full hour outstanding massage followed by CFS, then and met up with a buddy and went to Crown One restaurant (34-20 Linden Pl) for an absolutely outstanding Dim Sum lunch for fraction of the cost of Long Island places (if you can even get it on l I.
We were only non-Asians (slang is Gweilo) in the place (a good criterion IMHO of a place to go to for authentic Dim Sum.) If you aren't proficient with chop sticks practice before hand so you don't embarrass yourself asking the servers to hunt up cutlery for you.
Thanks for the Dim Sum recommendation.

Nice review. 11 martinis is a bit much. If you cut back your organs will thank you. Your orgasms will flourish.
Don't get away from my SO much, so when I do I get a bit stupid and usually go off the rails a bit... on a host of levels. Thanks for the advice, I'm up there in years so don't metabolize alcohol like I used to.... Those drinks were spaced out over a long night, with lots of walking and time between. Still... not proud of presenting myself to a provider like a slob. Is pretty shitty. Just not one of those days you can be proud of I suppose....

Don't get away from my SO much, so when I do I get a bit stupid and usually go off the rails a bit... on a host of levels. Thanks for the advice, I'm up there in years so don't metabolize alcohol like I used to.... Those drinks were spaced out over a long night, with lots of walking and time between. Still... not proud of presenting myself to a provider like a slob. Is pretty shitty. Just not one of those days you can be proud of I suppose....
But, every once in a while, you need a day and night to go off the rails, whether it be drinking, mongering, eating, running naked in the mountain forest during a monsoon and jumping into the raging river.

My head teacher who was supremely wise told me “Life is not for don’t.”

Warning:
The place on the South Side of Roosevelt @88th St by the barber shop had everything you don't want.
- Very hard upsell
- Bait and switch (negotiated with one girl outside and then she tried to palm you off on some other inferior product once we got inside)
- tried to close her legs and pretend I was "in"
- attempted to steal my cell phone on the way out.
Are you referring to 88-18? Or 88-22? Or the place closer to 89th St by the gynecologist?
Sorry, but there seem to be a couple of barber shops on the block on that side of the street

Just got back from Flushing. All my fav's were either busy or on their period so I walked around and found new (to me) girl at the little park at price and 40th rd. Agreed on price and she took me to upstairs place at around 133-55 (or so).
Good news place was absolutely spotless and spacious room had solid walls and door.
bad news is I simply could not get genius jr more than half way in. She had to finish me off with HJ. She said BBFS was another 20 if that would help me (I don't do that so it didnt help).
Girl said she was from in US 2 weeks and was from Taiwan.

Wont repeat.

Oh well,

Are you referring to 88-18? Or 88-22? Or the place closer to 89th St by the gynecologist?
Sorry, but there seem to be a couple of barber shops on the block on that side of the street
8818 is ok, I have been there a few times
88-22 is a no-no, they pulled a bate and switch last summer. the place is small and cramped stay away

Just got back from Flushing. All my fav's were either busy or on their period so I walked around and found new (to me) girl at the little park at price and 40th rd. Agreed on price and she took me to upstairs place at around 133-55 (or so).
Good news place was absolutely spotless and spacious room had solid walls and door.
bad news is I simply could not get genius jr more than half way in. She had to finish me off with HJ. She said BBFS was another 20 if that would help me (I don't do that so it didnt help).
Girl said she was from in US 2 weeks and was from Taiwan.

Wont repeat.

Oh well,
Do they hang out at that corner park too? Or was this girl (young or older like the “usual” 40th ladies in the mornings) from a separate location ?

Do they hang out at that corner park too? Or was this girl (young or older like the “usual” 40th ladies in the mornings) from a separate location ?
Maybe 3 times in my last 100 visits to 4th rd have I sen a girl hanging out by that little park (usually new girls and maybe to seperate themselves from th pack of regulars who hang further W on 40th close to Main..

Always a couple girls (the arm clapper girl and may 2 others) hang out at corner of rossey&prince s as long as I can remember.

I think you mean 63rd street. There is a place on the corner of 63rd and roosevelt, behind the bus stop. Usually has anywhere from 2 to 5 girls outside. The quality will vary. I drove by there last night and saw that there is now a place on opposite side of roosevelt between 64 and 65 street. Had 2 outside and both were slim and spinner types. The door was open and it looked like the stairs led down to a basement. I am never around there early in the day so I don't know what it's like before noon. I have not gone in to either place so I can't comment on the prices.
Was in the area for lunch today. 63rd St spot had 4 girls. Two clearly heavyset, two spinners. The spinners were Dora and another one with green hair. All except the green haired were dressed like slobs. Curious if anyone knows the the green haired one. Don’t have cash or time to sample.

Didn’t see any spots on opposite side between 64 and 65. Maybe they closed?

Just a quick FYI - the garage at Skyview, as mentioned before, is now $4 for the first 3 hours. The machines however no longer accept cash. They are credit card only. And the booth near the exit won't accept payment either. If you want to pay cash you have to pay the cashier at the exit.
I was there Tuesday late morning, I entered off Roosevelt. There was a new machine that gave me a paper receipt,
not the usual cardboard stub. I exited about 2 hours later off 40 rd. There was a long line and only the
cash lane was open. I would steer clear during peak hours until they straighten out this mess.

I was there Tuesday late morning, I entered off Roosevelt. There was a new machine that gave me a paper receipt,
not the usual cardboard stub. I exited about 2 hours later off 40 rd. There was a long line and only the
cash lane was open. I would steer clear during peak hours until they straighten out this mess.
With all the new construction , bus lanes free parking is getting tight.

With all the new construction , bus lanes free parking is getting tight.
Free parking isn't free when have to sit in traffic for up to a half or more looking for a spot and
feed the meter. I don't go on weekends unless I can get out of there by 1 pm.

I tried something new and it works for me. If I go late in the day or on weekends, I take Lie to Kissena, when I go
past the park which is Rose ST up until Oak. There is tons of parking, I take the bus. There are 3
buses, the 17, 25, and 34, They run on top of each other. No more than a 2-minute wait and they take you very
close to where you want to go. Maple and Sanford can be a long walk from the mall in the winter.
It's only 5 to 8 minutes on the bus, If you take a different bus back it's a free transfer.

I always go shopping when am done, and I don't have to worry about meters, traffic, and getting out of
the mall.

I made a great find 2 weeks ago, The library has safe secure bathrooms in the basement.

So I went into flushing today.
Saw one of my long time fav;s, Lucy in her usual spot of 40th Rd. Give her the nod and she walks me past he usual palce and shows me that the door is chained and pad locked. She saws that the last tenant who rents out to the girls hasn't paid rent for 2 years and the landlord finally got control. He kicked all the girls out and is either going to sell the place or make it legit.
So she walks me a cople of blocks to place on Roosey close to CP.. Really hurts the girls because they waste a lot of time on non-productive activities i.e., long walk to/from their spots where their customers assume they will be to the new place.
Such is life..