Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

I decided to make a drive into JH last night. LIE was empty (around 12:30 with whatever traffic moving at high 60's. Occasional idiot flew by at least 75 with one or two 80plus (I like to see that as I feel they are cop bait and occupy LE while leaving us regular drivers alone.) N/S border to Junction Blvd exit on 495 is around 25 miles so 65mph gets you there in 23 minutes whereas 80mph in 19 minutes (4 minute or so difference and you avoid a major points ticket)

Traffic on Roosey was light but everyone seems to know that going faster than 20mph is a waste as it seems that the lights are timed for that. Biggest problem at 1am- 2am were the garbage trucks that you had to go into oncoming lane to pass - no biggie as little traffic)

Plenty of parking on Roosey (no meters have to be fed after 7pm). I parked right in front of Planet Fitness (86th-87th). I called girl I see whenever i'm there at night (Judy). While walking to where she was waiting for me I passed by gaggles of girls aggressively soliciting on both sides of the street 88-89th block. Judy is petite, shoulder length jet black hair and I've known her (in ever sense of the word) since I 1st met her back on 40th rd flushing maybe 10 years ago.

We both have gotten older but as with most Asians , IMHO, you can't tell their age as the keep trim and whatever Asian diet they have it keeps their skin smooth and tight. 32B's and nicely trimmed dark bush covering a tigh pussy. Very good English. She used to allow me anal but no more (sigh :() as she said she is limiting it now to "smaller" guys so I had to settle for her standard repertoire. Anal used to be a 10 up-charge from the standard 60. Everything I do is covered so I don't know if BB is avail.

Brought me up to 2nd story place with curtained off rooms. Hers had two solid walls (curtains on other two walls) with large mirrors by the bed. Nice views while she was on her knees with bj then good view in various positions. No rush.

After my session I drove down Roosy. Girls were out here and there sitting on their folding chairs much smaller groups (usually 1 or 2) than at 88-89th. I didn't check out side streets but as I recall there used to be girls there too.

Point of info: day to night shift change happens around 7pm so the girls you see during the day are not the same ones at night.

She still looks good but she has a lot more restrictions than before.

I decided to make a drive into JH last night. LIE was empty (around 12:30 with whatever traffic moving at high 60's. Occasional idiot flew by at least 75 with one or two 80plus (I like to see that as I feel they are cop bait and occupy LE while leaving us regular drivers alone.) N/S border to Junction Blvd exit on 495 is around 25 miles so 65mph gets you there in 23 minutes whereas 80mph in 19 minutes (4 minute or so difference and you avoid a major points ticket)

Traffic on Roosey was light but everyone seems to know that going faster than 20mph is a waste as it seems that the lights are timed for that. Biggest problem at 1am- 2am were the garbage trucks that you had to go into oncoming lane to pass - no biggie as little traffic)

Plenty of parking on Roosey (no meters have to be fed after 7pm). I parked right in front of Planet Fitness (86th-87th). I called girl I see whenever i'm there at night (Judy). While walking to where she was waiting for me I passed by gaggles of girls aggressively soliciting on both sides of the street 88-89th block. Judy is petite, shoulder length jet black hair and I've known her (in ever sense of the word) since I 1st met her back on 40th rd flushing maybe 10 years ago.

We both have gotten older but as with most Asians , IMHO, you can't tell their age as the keep trim and whatever Asian diet they have it keeps their skin smooth and tight. 32B's and nicely trimmed dark bush covering a tigh pussy. Very good English. She used to allow me anal but no more (sigh :() as she said she is limiting it now to "smaller" guys so I had to settle for her standard repertoire. Anal used to be a 10 up-charge from the standard 60. Everything I do is covered so I don't know if BB is avail.

Brought me up to 2nd story place with curtained off rooms. Hers had two solid walls (curtains on other two walls) with large mirrors by the bed. Nice views while she was on her knees with bj then good view in various positions. No rush.

After my session I drove down Roosy. Girls were out here and there sitting on their folding chairs much smaller groups (usually 1 or 2) than at 88-89th. I didn't check out side streets but as I recall there used to be girls there too.

Point of info: day to night shift change happens around 7pm so the girls you see during the day are not the same ones at night.
Good to hear that Judy is well. I thought she vanished from the Flushing area scene. I always wondered about her. She stood out more than the rest because she took care of herself and always seemed very proper and simple in appearance. Good kid.

Judy had some facial treatment and looks ten years younger. She said she doesn't do anal anymore.
Maybe she was getting too much of it and that was causing problems. In the past I always got it from her which was rare for an Asian. Then maybe 4 years ago I saw her (hadn't seen her for several years as I didn't go to JH at night and only saw her before she moved from in Flushing) and asked for anal and handed her the "correct" $). She said something like "I need to see" and I unzipped genius jr and she said no — not quite like Seinfeld's soup nazi (No anal for you!) but the answer was no.

As far as facial treatment a lot of the skin tone on Asians (besides genetic of course) has to do with the traditional diet. If you know any 3rd generation (or more) Asians, they adopt the American diet, put of weight and start looking like Americans (other than the eyes)

MOD: no more about this subject although, IMHO, it is relevant to Chinese nationals who ply their trade in Queens.

Is Judy on the 88-89 block? South side with the gaggle of other women?
Thanks

Tried Roosevelt this morning between 88-89 on south side. Short (about 5 feet?) busty reddish hair female named Wendy took me in.

She was saying I’m her last customer since she was working since 9pm. Not the best sign for me but I went along with it. Though she’s a slightly older lady her personality is nice, English decent and body not bad at all probably C cup top.

I asked for Bbj and she was pretty great at it and took me all the way in. Now, I’m just average but hey it felt great.

I actually never got to the sex part since her head game was so good I CIM-ed. she was teasing/complaining after but I think that’s her personality for getting more tips since she didn’t shy away at all when I did CIM (gave some warning before hand and she kept going) she just gargled several times and spit into a bucket next to the table I was on. Gave an extra 20 above the 60$ for the efforts and got her #.

Dunno if I’ll be here again except it I’m really itching..or maybe I’ll try across the street since to see if it’s any nicer looking inside. Where I went to I could smell the Sex-funk in the air (looked like 6-7 curtained partitions in one room) and it wasn’t arousing to me. Plus, my table was out in the back only about 10 feet from the bathroom door. A provider went in during my session and took a shit but forgot to close the door after finishing so that funk also came through. Had to ask Wendy in mid-suck to please close the door as the smelll was making me look my wood. Lol.

Tried Roosevelt this morning between 88-89 on south side. Short (about 5 feet?) busty reddish hair female named Wendy took me in.

She was saying I’m her last customer since she was working since 9pm. Not the best sign for me but I went along with it. Though she’s a slightly older lady her personality is nice, English decent and body not bad at all probably C cup top.

I asked for Bbj and she was pretty great at it and took me all the way in. Now, I’m just average but hey it felt great.

I actually never got to the sex part since her head game was so good I CIM-ed. she was teasing/complaining after but I think that’s her personality for getting more tips since she didn’t shy away at all when I did CIM (gave some warning before hand and she kept going) she just gargled several times and spit into a bucket next to the table I was on. Gave an extra 20 above the 60$ for the efforts and got her #.

Dunno if I’ll be here again except it I’m really itching..or maybe I’ll try across the street since to see if it’s any nicer looking inside. Where I went to I could smell the Sex-funk in the air (looked like 6-7 curtained partitions in one room) and it wasn’t arousing to me. Plus, my table was out in the back only about 10 feet from the bathroom door. A provider went in during my session and took a shit but forgot to close the door after finishing so that funk also came through. Had to ask Wendy in mid-suck to please close the door as the smelll was making me look my wood. Lol.
Did she have glasses if so you found the famous Wendy that worked on 40th and then on Roosevelt across macys. She does have a really go head game and if you offer her more she might do backdoor depending on size.

I would put her age more in mid 50's. She does know her massage trade and is a very personable lady. I've never had FS with her even though available. She just doesn't do it for me(appeal).
I ran into a gal like this about midnight last week. 50-something. 2nd floor, between Prince and Main on Roosevelt. Place had a sign out front called Jin Xin Massage (347) 368-4731, and she was the lone wolf manning the helm. Poor girl was stuck with me, the old drunken monger-punter of days past. I was way too late for the famed Coco, and am still learning the UG ropes as a newborn with ambition, and a body that refuses to follow orders. Anyhow, I had the same thing going on as Pinda, in that this gal was hot to trot, only I could not get myself beyond her years. Anyhow, was looking for the same thing... rub and tug. It was late and I had thought this area would be teeming with action but quite the opposite: dead as a doornail. (Probably due to my ignorance as a child monger hound since I have read white doorbells, and phone numbers, and 40th might do me better!). But... after 11 martinis one cannot be too choosy. So, I see the place is "open" and go in. It's a massage place. I can't remember if there were foot chairs but the 50-something gal (I will work on my name acquisition skills) takes me in, despite my obvious stupor, and starts rubbing. $60 for the house (BTW, if I am hijacking a post or doing a half-assed review by all means rip this to shreds). The massage is a prelude. I think we both now this. She is huffing and puffing to manage me. Quite nice, really. So at some point the flip and she brushes that inert thing between my wobbly legs and the game is on. I think, can't guarantee this, I was sucked into another $80 for her to climb up on top of Mt. Me and attempt a cowgirl operation. She was really quite a pleasant woman, only impatient, as we have read before for this hood. I begged off the CG effort as I was... admittedly... tipsy, and worse... in need of a bucket of blue pills! I got her to pivot to a tug proposition, and enjoyed looking at her ass as I gently invaded sam with one finger. She beat for a while and I was just unresponsive. Sort of like a big fat dead whale. Not one bad thing to say about her except she reached her limit and we called it quits. There is something about the 50-age point that has a bit of a drag on you if under the influence for sure. Still, if anyone is wandering around there at midnight, midweek, she is waiting for you, and by no means a bad egg whatsoever. Good sport, really....

I ran into a gal like this about midnight last week. 50-something. 2nd floor, between Prince and Main on Roosevelt. Place had a sign out front called Jin Xin Massage (347) 368-4731, and she was the lone wolf manning the helm. Poor girl was stuck with me, the old drunken monger-punter of days past. I was way too late for the famed Coco, and am still learning the UG ropes as a newborn with ambition, and a body that refuses to follow orders. Anyhow, I had the same thing going on as Pinda, in that this gal was hot to trot, only I could not get myself beyond her years. Anyhow, was looking for the same thing... rub and tug. It was late and I had thought this area would be teeming with action but quite the opposite: dead as a doornail. (Probably due to my ignorance as a child monger hound since I have read white doorbells, and phone numbers, and 40th might do me better!). But... after 11 martinis one cannot be too choosy. So, I see the place is "open" and go in. It's a massage place. I can't remember if there were foot chairs but the 50-something gal (I will work on my name acquisition skills) takes me in, despite my obvious stupor, and starts rubbing. $60 for the house (BTW, if I am hijacking a post or doing a half-assed review by all means rip this to shreds). The massage is a prelude. I think we both now this. She is huffing and puffing to manage me. Quite nice, really. So at some point the flip and she brushes that inert thing between my wobbly legs and the game is on. I think, can't guarantee this, I was sucked into another $80 for her to climb up on top of Mt. Me and attempt a cowgirl operation. She was really quite a pleasant woman, only impatient, as we have read before for this hood. I begged off the CG effort as I was... admittedly... tipsy, and worse... in need of a bucket of blue pills! I got her to pivot to a tug proposition, and enjoyed looking at her ass as I gently invaded sam with one finger. She beat for a while and I was just unresponsive. Sort of like a big fat dead whale. Not one bad thing to say about her except she reached her limit and we called it quits. There is something about the 50-age point that has a bit of a drag on you if under the influence for sure. Still, if anyone is wandering around there at midnight, midweek, she is waiting for you, and by no means a bad egg whatsoever. Good sport, really....
Nice review. 11 martinis is a bit much. If you cut back your organs will thank you. Your orgasms will flourish.

Roosevelt &63rd. No number.

Had drinks with a buddy in Woodside lastnight. After he left I decided to check the street action on Roosevelt and 63rd street. As I walked towards there, I could see 2 ladies outside the place trying to push away a clearly hammered guy who was trying to get in. When I got closer, one looked at me, smiled and nodded, took my hand and I went inside. It was about 2am so I was surprised the place was open.

The place is just one big room with curtained cubicles. In the cubicle Lily brought me to, there was a massage table, a bedside locker stacked with paper towels, another small table and 24 pack of toilet rolls.

Junior and his buddies, Beer and Whiskey, were making the decisions so they choose to stay. Lily kept her mask on the whole time except for the BJ part so no real idea what her face was like. She was maybe in her 40s or 50s with a thicker body than I like.

We got to negotiating. She started at $100, I countered with $60. She said $100 again. I countered again with $80. She again said $100. I agreed. Junior and his buddies really nailed the negotiating.

Got undressed except for my socks. Can’t be too careful. Would hate to get a veruka or a fungus. I got on the massage table and Lily climbed on. She got me hard with her hand and then went on the cover. We did CG for a few minutes, all the time making those chinese moans and interspersing the word baby every few seconds. I asked for BBJ. She climbed off and took off the cover, but then put a new one on. I asked again for BBJ but she said no. Had a covered BJ for a while then I had her take off the cover and finish with a good HJ. After that I cleaned up and left.

This is a real "get em in then out quick" place. The curtains meant I could hear other mongers doing their business. Sometimes when I drive by there, I see some nice looking ladies outside, but none of those were there at 2am last night. Not really a place I will go back to

Place is kinda a dump, Lily was friendly but not really my type. Felt really rushed. Total damage was $100. I really must stop Junior, Beer and Whiskey, from making bad decisions.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Roosevelt &63rd. No number.

Had drinks with a buddy in Woodside lastnight. After he left I decided to check the street action on Roosevelt and 63rd street. As I walked towards there, I could see 2 ladies outside the place trying to push away a clearly hammered guy who was trying to get in. When I got closer, one looked at me, smiled and nodded, took my hand and I went inside. It was about 2am so I was surprised the place was open.

The place is just one big room with curtained cubicles. In the cubicle Lily brought me to, there was a massage table, a bedside locker stacked with paper towels, another small table and 24 pack of toilet rolls.

Junior and his buddies, Beer and Whiskey, were making the decisions so they choose to stay. Lily kept her mask on the whole time except for the BJ part so no real idea what her face was like. She was maybe in her 40s or 50s with a thicker body than I like.

We got to negotiating. She started at $100, I countered with $60. She said $100 again. I countered again with $80. She again said $100. I agreed. Junior and his buddies really nailed the negotiating.

Got undressed except for my socks. Can’t be too careful. Would hate to get a veruka or a fungus. I got on the massage table and Lily climbed on. She got me hard with her hand and then went on the cover. We did CG for a few minutes, all the time making those chinese moans and interspersing the word baby every few seconds. I asked for BBJ. She climbed off and took off the cover, but then put a new one on. I asked again for BBJ but she said no. Had a covered BJ for a while then I had her take off the cover and finish with a good HJ. After that I cleaned up and left.

This is a real "get em in then out quick" place. The curtains meant I could hear other mongers doing their business. Sometimes when I drive by there, I see some nice looking ladies outside, but none of those were there at 2am last night. Not really a place I will go back to

Place is kinda a dump, Lily was friendly but not really my type. Felt really rushed. Total damage was $100. I really must stop Junior, Beer and Whiskey, from making bad decisions.
Thanks, both funny and informative. I enjoyed reading it. Can't say that about most of the posts in the approval que.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Warning:
The place on the South Side of Roosevelt @88th St by the barber shop had everything you don't want.
- Very hard upsell
- Bait and switch (negotiated with one girl outside and then she tried to palm you off on some other inferior product once we got inside)
- tried to close her legs and pretend I was "in"
- attempted to steal my cell phone on the way out.

Warning:
The place on the South Side of Roosevelt @88th St by the barber shop had everything you don't want.
- Very hard upsell
- Bait and switch (negotiated with one girl outside and then she tried to palm you off on some other inferior product once we got inside)
- tried to close her legs and pretend I was "in"
- attempted to steal my cell phone on the way out.
I can corroborate that; I was there couple weeks ago and when I walked out from the room occupied by the girl that the 'bait" girl handed off to me the switch girl was literally being dragged by me (almost — I'm using artistic license here) as she tried to stop me from leaving by wrapping her arms around my leg. Then as I broke free another girl latched on to me saying she was much better and I should use her. I can't corroborate the "close the legs to pretend I was in" as we never got that far. Overall a big buzz kill.

If you're there after 7pm (couple doors down) stick with Judy, very pleasant personality, petite, attractive, no rush, tight and mirrored cubicle. All covered. She used to allow greek if your dick is less than her maximum size criterion (when you ask about greek during negotiations she will actually ask you to unzip your fly and "take it out" before before a yea or nay.)

Before 7pm there is Cindy, room cubicle not as nicely accessorized (this is the one where when I paid her (and after we finished our session — not before) two 50's stuck together from my wallet (s.h.b. 50 + 10) she separated them and said "too much" and handed me back one of the 50's. Alas, parking in JH during the day is so bad that I haven't seen her in a while.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I can corroborate that; I was there couple weeks ago and when I walked out from the room occupied by the girl that the 'bait" girl handed off to me the switch girl was literally being dragged by me (almost — I'm using artistic license here) as she tried to stop me from leaving by wrapping her arms around my leg. Then as I broke free another girl latched on to me saying she was much better and I should use her. I can't corroborate the "close the legs to pretend I was in" as we never got that far. Overall a big buzz kill.

If you're there after 7pm (couple doors down) stick with Judy, very pleasant personality, petite, attractive, no rush, tight and mirrored cubicle. All covered. She used to allow greek if your dick is less than her maximum size criterion (when you ask about greek during negotiations she will actually ask you to unzip your fly and "take it out" before before a yea or nay.)

Before 7pm there is Cindy, room cubicle not as nicely accessorized (this is the one where when I paid her (and after we finished our session — not before) two 50's stuck together from my wallet (s.h.b. 50 + 10) she separated them and said "too much" and handed me back one of the 50's. Alas, parking in JH during the day is so bad that I haven't seen her in a while.
This would be Jackson Hrs? A few miles from your usual 40th road place?

This would be Jackson Hrs? A few miles from your usual 40th road place?
Yes.
I only go to JH now when I can get there very late night/early am when parking is usually available right in front of these places on Roosey. Note that garbage trucks are out early am (2am?) and if you get stuck behind one they stop at every trash can blocking your lane (sometimes both lanes) and you aren't going anywhere fast). Happened to me last time and I went down next N/S side street, then E/W street, then S/N street to circle past them.

Sunday mornings (9am or so) is pretty good traffic/parking wise but night shift girls are gone and day shift usually doesn't start until 10am.

Plenty of free parking in Flushing ( short walk to 40th rd et al) all times if you know where to look.

Was free all day last Sunday, had my full hour outstanding massage followed by CFS, then and met up with a buddy and went to Crown One restaurant (34-20 Linden Pl) for an absolutely outstanding Dim Sum lunch for fraction of the cost of Long Island places (if you can even get it on l I.
We were only non-Asians (slang is Gweilo) in the place (a good criterion IMHO of a place to go to for authentic Dim Sum.) If you aren't proficient with chop sticks practice before hand so you don't embarrass yourself asking the servers to hunt up cutlery for you.