Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Lucky- Queens Spa

I was looking at places late in the evening and there weren’t many to choose from. I texted Queens spa and asked if they were busy and they responded no and all new girls.

I headed over and met Lucky on top of the stairs. She led me to the room and asked for the house money. I got undressed and laid on the table. She came back in and started a weak massage. She continued with this weak massage and yawning as she was bored. Then she started with a soft massage spending time down by the jewels. Not long after this she asks to turn over and ask if I want boom boom and I get up to give her the tip. She then tries to upsell a bbbj for $50 more and I decline.
She returns with the needed supplies and gets undressed showing a nice set of D’s . She put the cover on and started a good cbj but that didn’t last long and we ended up doing standing mish which she kept trying to keep her legs close and I had to hold them apart. I leaned over to suck on the D’s and she got upset. So I just finished pounding her and popped in the cover, got cleaned up , got dressed and while walking out I saw another lady that I might try to see if I would get better service. The total damage was $50 house $100 tip.

Lucky- Queens Spa

I was looking at places late in the evening and there weren’t many to choose from. I texted Queens spa and asked if they were busy and they responded no and all new girls.

I headed over and met Lucky on top of the stairs. She led me to the room and asked for the house money. I got undressed and laid on the table. She came back in and started a weak massage. She continued with this weak massage and yawning as she was bored. Then she started with a soft massage spending time down by the jewels. Not long after this she asks to turn over and ask if I want boom boom and I get up to give her the tip. She then tries to upsell a bbbj for $50 more and I decline.
She returns with the needed supplies and gets undressed showing a nice set of D’s . She put the cover on and started a good cbj but that didn’t last long and we ended up doing standing mish which she kept trying to keep her legs close and I had to hold them apart. I leaned over to suck on the D’s and she got upset. So I just finished pounding her and popped in the cover, got cleaned up , got dressed and while walking out I saw another lady that I might try to see if I would get better service. The total damage was $50 house $100 tip.
Is there a number

This hot weather has cause a limited selection. I just walked 40th road for 30 min and still the same limited selection. None of the ladies I would go with was out. For the past 2 weeks I haven’t seen Angela, Anna, yaya, dong dong. Guess the heat killing the fun. Stay cool monger

This hot weather has cause a limited selection. I just walked 40th road for 30 min and still the same limited selection. None of the ladies I would go with was out. For the past 2 weeks I haven’t seen Angela, Anna, yaya, dong dong. Guess the heat killing the fun. Stay cool monger
That's why when you find one you want to see again you gt her #. They are always glad to give it to you (it almost seems like they are flattered that you ask). I just hand them my burner and they call themselvs and after I leave I enter into my contacts with a description (I have codes for body type, approx age and what they are particularly good at). I have probably 15 #'s on my burner.

Just got back from Flushing (there at 9am). Girls were out but said this afternoon "too hot" so looks like if you want them in this weather you need to go early or no where they hang out inside or call them.
The nice part of it being hot is that their attire is lighter and clingier so you get to see more of the product before you, ahem, make your purchase.

Just got back from Flushing (there at 9am). Girls were out but said this afternoon "too hot" so looks like if you want them in this weather you need to go early or no where they hang out inside or call them.
The nice part of it being hot is that their attire is lighter and clingier so you get to see more of the product before you, ahem, make your purchase.
Thanks I keep that in mind as I just got home from 40th rd and not much out. But there was like 12 Spanish guy’s hanging around. Guess waiting to see who comes out.

I want to see what happens to the girls when they finish the construction on 40th rd and the
scaffolding comes down. Someone spent millions on that building and they are not going to be too happy
with 20 working girls outside on a narrow sidewalk. The Flushing stroll has been shrinking over the last year.
I like the one-stop shopping 40th rd. I just wonder how long it's going to last