Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Update: yesterday walked around Downtown Flushing, checked out the Macy's crew 2 girls working, they were particularly aggressive yesterday, slow business for them no many customers around. The place on 39th Avenue across the Church a lady popped out asking if I wanted a massage, also 2 in front of Lemon Foot spa was looking for the famous Emma young and thick with pink hair, neither of them fit the description. About 5 around 40th Road/Main street, and a couple more across the street in front of New World Mall. Seemed to be slim pickings all of these were old, not attractive, basically unfuckable. Might go back for the lady at the Macy's crew face was meh but she has a phat ass....Previously she was wearing the red plaid skirt, her new uniform is stockings, red coat, and black leather mini skirt...

So I was driving along Roosey this afternoon about 2:15 between Junction Blvd and 82nd Sts. Although the traffic was rough at times (lots of delivery vans, taxis and box trucks double parked along the way) I was kind of surprised to see that parking was available if you were looking. Of course Roosey is all metered parking with a 2 hour time limit so I guess it makes sense.
I don't recall if the Muni Meters give you 5 or 7.5 minutes for every $0.25, but worst case $1.50 gets you 30 parking time.

Went to a familiar haunt. Got there and MMS mentioned good service as I went to the room. There I met Helena (45?) and she looked just ok. Not the young stunner you hoped for but she immediately gave off a friendly vibe. I wasn't bailing out. I think when they take your shoes, and you are not consciously thinking about being picky, you usually go along with what you find. She was medium height, thin with ok natural boobs with eraser nipples. Went for BBJ upgrade for 40. She did good job with BBJ and when I was ready I put her on edge of bed and played the slow insert and out game a little while. Junior was in fine form. It must have been the asparagus I had recently. It was nice to see her enjoying it too. Tried CIM/COF at the finish but she was too defensive and ruined it. Overall she was ok though. YMMV greatly here. 140+40tip. 347-923-1031

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just like we refer to the door bell at most AMPs as the "standard AMP doorbell", maybe we should start referring to these woman's nips as "standard AMP eraser nipples".

Since it seems like the majority of these Asians have eraser type nipples and I don't recall any other race as being described this way

Just like we refer to the door bell at most AMPs as the "standard AMP doorbell", maybe we should start referring to these woman's nips as "standard AMP eraser nipples".

Since it seems like the majority of these Asians have eraser type nipples and I don't recall any other race as being described this way
I have had over the years my lips and hands on many hundreds, of Latina, white, black and Asian nips.
Although not all Asians have eraser nips, all the eraser nips I encountered were Asian.

Went to a familiar haunt. Got there and MMS mentioned good service as I went to the room. There I met Helena (45?) and she looked just ok. Not the young stunner you hoped for but she immediately gave off a friendly vibe. I wasn't bailing out. I think when they take your shoes, and you are not consciously thinking about being picky, you usually go along with what you find. She was medium height, thin with ok natural boobs with eraser nipples. Went for BBJ upgrade for 40. She did good job with BBJ and when I was ready I put her on edge of bed and played the slow insert and out game a little while. Junior was in fine form. It must have been the asparagus I had recently. It was nice to see her enjoying it too. Tried CIM/COF at the finish but she was too defensive and ruined it. Overall she was ok though. YMMV greatly here. 140+40tip. 347-923-1031
I am unsure why I threw in the nipple description. I believe her boobs were real. I did not spot any scars, however I am not an expert on all the methods for making them bigger. Hers were soft in the front but quite hard (fibrous is the word?) in the back. Squeezing them felt like a therapy ball, not squishy or floppy at all.

I thought I would a new place. Texted and got location. Dude let me in, and I went upstairs to meet Meemee. She had on black bra and panties. She was a hottie who was very shapely, soft with nice boobs and a plump ass. I liked her and she gave me a hug right away, She had a squeaky sounding voice but it was cute. After a BBJ, which was great, I was ready and stopped her. Did mish, side bed mish, standing doggy, and laying on top doggy which was awesome. On my way out I saw some others around who looked nice, so bench strength seems good here. 160+tip 443-720-1019 Near Union.

So I used a particular girl two times on Roosevelt, got her phone number. I was in the mood to fuck an ass today. I called her up whether she does anal. I called her, "this is such and such, I saw you two times last month. Do you do anal?". Her response was she doesn't understand. I rephrased it differently, she hung up on me. Was I wrong to ask her such question over the phone?

So I used a particular girl two times on Roosevelt, got her phone number. I was in the mood to fuck an ass today. I called her up whether she does anal. I called her, "this is such and such, I saw you two times last month. Do you do anal?". Her response was she doesn't understand. I rephrased it differently, she hung up on me. Was I wrong to ask her such question over the phone?
With 16 years of membership on UG and you have to ask that question, I think you need to look for another hobby

I was in Flushing the other day visiting a previously reviewed AMP- Traffic was pre pandemic and waiting for the parking garage to open a spot for me took 10 minutes - extremely busy ..

Leave yourselves and extra few minutes of driving on for an appointment

In my experience for over 20 years, I always chose to text the provider for special request and in their language, works wonders :)

I was in Flushing the other day visiting a previously reviewed AMP- Traffic was pre pandemic and waiting for the parking garage to open a spot for me took 10 minutes - extremely busy ..

Leave yourselves and extra few minutes of driving on for an appointment
Have you tried The parking garage for the Skyview shopping center (Target, Bestbuy, BJS et al) Right off of CP you can enter off of Roosey (under the El )or from 40th RD (at the end of 40th rd where it dead ends - there is another lot closer to CP - do not use that one.

$3 for 3 hours.

Have you tried The parking garage for the Skyview shopping center (Target, Bestbuy, BJS et al) Right off of CP you can enter off of Roosey (under the El )or from 40th RD (at the end of 40th rd where it dead ends - there is another lot closer to CP - do not use that one.

$3 for 3 hours.
Ty
I’m not familiar with Flushing whatsoever- Being a creature of habit I stick with the same garage—

One day I’d like to spend the afternoon walking through town and taking advantage of one of the many places mentioned here- when it gets warmer

$3 for 3 hours.
If you have a little time, free street parking is usually available, less than ten minutes from that Main & Roosevelt hub.

I almost never pay for parking in Flushing. I drive around Parsons, Barclay, Colden, Cherry, Union, Kissena, et cetera. Something usually opens up.

The advantage is, you take in the sights, sounds, vibes, street vendors, spas, restaurants, markets of different areas, and always learn something new about fluctuations in dynamics of that ever-changing area.

Unfortunately, at this time she is not at an all time high. Flushing has definitely seen better days.

I was in Flushing last week, 2 different days. First spot the opposite side of Dunkin donuts. Some old lady grab my arm and said massage. I was not quick enough to say no. I wanted to see where this goes. Took me up the second floor. Another lady was going to give me the massage. Massage was quick then turned for hj. Ok massage. HJ was taking longer than expected for her. She Jackhammer to finish. I could not tell how old she was. She spoke ok English. Told me next time go straight to her so she don't have to pay a "finders" fee. 40 plus 25tip.

Second was in front of Macy's. The construction boards are down. But ladies were still there. Took a lady for 60. Went up to second floor, faced down waiting for massage. She somehow went under and grab my junk. She did not let go. Like a crab's claw. I asked massage? "Don't do that here!" I did not partake in FS. Just cbj and hj.

I'm still new to this (quick spots) so just went with the flow. didn't ask for names, age, dreams or aspirations. I been to places with table shower.

I was in Flushing last week, 2 different days. First spot the opposite side of Dunkin donuts. Some old lady grab my arm and said massage. I was not quick enough to say no. I wanted to see where this goes. Took me up the second floor. Another lady was going to give me the massage. Massage was quick then turned for hj. Ok massage. HJ was taking longer than expected for her. She Jackhammer to finish. I could not tell how old she was. She spoke ok English. Told me next time go straight to her so she don't have to pay a "finders" fee. 40 plus 25tip.

Second was in front of Macy's. The construction boards are down. But ladies were still there. Took a lady for 60. Went up to second floor, faced down waiting for massage. She somehow went under and grab my junk. She did not let go. Like a crab's claw. I asked massage? "Don't do that here!" I did not partake in FS. Just cbj and hj.

I'm still new to this (quick spots) so just went with the flow. didn't ask for names, age, dreams or aspirations. I been to places with table shower.
Yeah, there is more goin’ on there than meets the eye, as far as hierarchy and their payment for room rights privileges.

It seems that there is like an older street mamasan often present, sort of like when I was a kid and school broke out for recess on the playground, there were appointed class monitors silently observing, but were there to ensure some type of order.

I have seen that elder street mamasan intercede and even try to barter up a price on certain younger girls. I am sure that some form or tribute is paid for room privileges and safety.

It is not as random as it appears. I know girls that have moved on to work in an enclosed permanently sheltered spa and off the streets.

it is not like any freelancer new girl can just prance in and be a part of that street girl community. They are a sisterhood with a mamasan and rules exist to some degree.

But, every deal is unique, depending on the girl once you enter the curtained massage table partition.

Just knowing a smidgeon of Mandarin is a great lubricant to make a smoother deal.

You seem to never lose there. The price is always right, and you could meet up with a girl willing to give almost everything within the realm of normalcy for such a fair price.

But, it is a short encounter and you must be extremely direct and firm, eye-to-eye to ensure that you get what you need.