Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Saw a place on 39-25 bell on 2nd floor today. Went upstairs and rang the bell and asked a girl dressed in lingerie for a card (didn’t see a phone number on the door outside) but she didn’t have any. Didn’t take one for the team since the SO was calling me at that exact time (karma? Lol) - 60 hr and I think 50 half…has this place been reviewed here? The search engine didn’t come up with anything.
Google earth shows a picture of the building, with address 39-25 Bell Blvd and a 929 area code phone number on the 2nd floor window. Also on the windows are large letters SPA and body rubbing pictures. Open 7 days. It is between 39th ave and 40th ave one store front away from Brian Dempsey Ale House.

Google earth shows a picture of the building, with address 39-25 Bell Blvd and a 929 area code phone number on the 2nd floor window. Also on the windows are large letters SPA and body rubbing pictures. Open 7 days. It is between 39th ave and 40th ave one store front away from Brian Dempsey Ale House.
That’s an old picture. I passed by couple weeks ago I don’t think it’s there anymore

“OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS”

With a very watchful SO, my trips into Flushing these days have to be planned and are usually fraught with deceit and subterfuge in order to receive my carnal comforts.

But, not yesterday. Handed to me on a silver platter, I was ordered by my SO, to go into Flushing and spiffy myself up with a long-overdue haircut to look presentable for an expensive dinner party. And, also, to purchase approximately ten Flushing items, that are indigenous to that little hub, like black-skinned soup chicken, and other culinary herbs, spices and goods.

I complained about the mission, (an old monger’s throw’em off the track ploy) just to camouflage my sheer delight and excitement, knowing that there are some serious pleasures for myself at the tail end of those chores.

Anyway, hit the Roosevelt and Main area, loaded up a knapsack with those rare grocery items, got a ten dollar haircut, quicker than greased lightening.

Calmed myself down for the search down 40th Road. At around 4:00 PM in the area, about eight ladies, all bundled up in clothing, masks, gloves, hats, boots like Eskimos, as if they were in the midst of a cruel winter freeze. Makes it very difficult to determine body types.

Did my first pass through, making eye contacts. Looped around again, narrowing the search to three ladies, only using the two remaining parts of their bodies not concealed, eyes and hair, along body vitality.

Anyway, decided on one with good vibes. Tried to speak to her and just got a dead stare. She had zero English. She looked to a nearby older woman that seemed to be an outdoors mamasan of sorts. Seems like she had some authority, or maybe just acted as translator for the lady with no English.

The older woman who acted like the younger’s manager, quoted $100. I gave her a WTF look and she quickly discounted it to $80. I gave her a somewhat appeased but equally intense stare-down, and told her that I know the prices and I won’t ask for $40, but I will give $60. I’ve been coming to this area for over40 years. She happily agreed and gave my lady a nod and the young lady perked up happily at the opportunity.

Began the journey up the stairs, spoke a little Chinese to her while climbing and she felt comfortable, shined a giddy happy girly smile.

Upstairs, crowded, curtained-off rooms with two other mongers engaged in their “work.” Might as well tear down the curtains and make it an all-out orgy.

My girl was sweet, and possibly the name was like “Shirley,” but it wasn’t. Took off her coat, and wow, young, early 30’s, bountiful breasts and hips in jeans. I could not help from being a kid in a candy shop, with her fully clothed, grabbing, squeezing, climbing, embracing. She giggled and liked the playful enthusiasm of this old boy acting like a teenager.

Took off her clothes. Oh my God. Curves, curves and more curves. Beautiful, delightful, young, fleshy voluptuous woman; not fat at all, but pleasantly plump.

And she can only be described by the following word and definition: “zaftig”

“A zaftig bride.
Zaftig describes a woman who is attractively curvy. ... having a full, rounded figure; plump (typically used of a woman). The word comes from the Yiddish zaftik, which literally means "juicy," from zaft, or "juice," and it became a common English adjective in the 1930s.”

I digress.

Moving right along, extremely accommodating with everything covered for all acts, the only way I do it. (never inquired about raw, rimming, or anal. not my thing) She was a frolicking, loving, happy, appreciative young lady from beginning to end, about 25 minutes.

I usually only choose spinners, but her Asian petite version of “zaftig” afforded me so many delightful pink fleshiness to explore and enjoy. A veritable playground. Lots of fun.

Upon leaving, she sweetly bowed, gave me a hug, and gave me a fresh clean mask to hit the streets with.

My name for her “zaftig Shirley,” not to compete with Genius’s “girl in the pleated skirt,” who is about as elusive as a yeti.

billyS

Reign of Terror
“OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS”

With a very watchful SO, my trips into Flushing these days have to be planned and are usually fraught with deceit and subterfuge in order to receive my carnal comforts.

But, not yesterday. Handed to me on a silver platter, I was ordered by my SO, to go into Flushing and spiffy myself up with a long-overdue haircut to look presentable for an expensive dinner party. And, also, to purchase approximately ten Flushing items, that are indigenous to that little hub, like black-skinned soup chicken, and other culinary herbs, spices and goods.

I complained about the mission, (an old monger’s throw’em off the track ploy) just to camouflage my sheer delight and excitement, knowing that there are some serious pleasures for myself at the tail end of those chores.

Anyway, hit the Roosevelt and Main area, loaded up a knapsack with those rare grocery items, got a ten dollar haircut, quicker than greased lightening.

Calmed myself down for the search down 40th Road. At around 4:00 PM in the area, about eight ladies, all bundled up in clothing, masks, gloves, hats, boots like Eskimos, as if they were in the midst of a cruel winter freeze. Makes it very difficult to determine body types.

Did my first pass through, making eye contacts. Looped around again, narrowing the search to three ladies, only using the two remaining parts of their bodies not concealed, eyes and hair, along body vitality.

Anyway, decided on one with good vibes. Tried to speak to her and just got a dead stare. She had zero English. She looked to a nearby older woman that seemed to be an outdoors mamasan of sorts. Seems like she had some authority, or maybe just acted as translator for the lady with no English.

The older woman who acted like the younger’s manager, quoted $100. I gave her a WTF look and she quickly discounted it to $80. I gave her a somewhat appeased but equally intense stare-down, and told her that I know the prices and I won’t ask for $40, but I will give $60. I’ve been coming to this area for over40 years. She happily agreed and gave my lady a nod and the young lady perked up happily at the opportunity.

Began the journey up the stairs, spoke a little Chinese to her while climbing and she felt comfortable, shined a giddy happy girly smile.

Upstairs, crowded, curtained-off rooms with two other mongers engaged in their “work.” Might as well tear down the curtains and make it an all-out orgy.

My girl was sweet, and possibly the name was like “Shirley,” but it wasn’t. Took off her coat, and wow, young, early 30’s, bountiful breasts and hips in jeans. I could not help from being a kid in a candy shop, with her fully clothed, grabbing, squeezing, climbing, embracing. She giggled and liked the playful enthusiasm of this old boy acting like a teenager.

Took off her clothes. Oh my God. Curves, curves and more curves. Beautiful, delightful, young, fleshy voluptuous woman; not fat at all, but pleasantly plump.

“A zaftig bride.
Zaftig describes a woman who is attractively curvy. ... having a full, rounded figure; plump (typically used of a woman). The word comes from the Yiddish zaftik, which literally means "juicy," from zaft, or "juice," and it became a common English adjective in the 1930s.”

I digress.

Moving right along, extremely accommodating with everything covered for all acts, the only way I do it. (never inquired about raw, rimming, or anal. not my thing) She was a frolicking, loving, happy, appreciative young lady from beginning to end, about 25 minutes.

I usually only choose spinners, but her Asian petite version of “zaftig” afforded me so many delightful pink fleshiness to explore and enjoy. A veritable playground. Lots of fun.

Upon leaving, she sweetly bowed, gave me a hug, and gave me a fresh clean mask to hit the streets with.

My name for her “zaftig Shirley,” not to compete with Genius’s “girl in the pleated skirt,” who is about as elusive as a yeti.
I thought you were living overseas.

“OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS”

“A zaftig bride.

I digress.

Welcome back brother!

Still laughing over this experience

PBS Spa 585-468-8888

Reviewed in the past, thread closed

A go to in a pinch, as service can be spotty- Texted the night before and confirmed there would be 3 ladies to choose from . Set 1st appointment for next morning. Get there, brought to room, only to be told 20 minute wait. Incredible, I thought to myself, as I was assured a choice — Stewed in the room, very close to leaving and thought to myself, I am done with lying AMP’s and crappy intermittent service..

I calm down- Gal walks in- spinner type - cannot understand her name- off to shower- the usual antics- nothing over the top- room smells of mold-

Back to room - subpar performance- finish up and want to take another shower- back to shower table and then I notice the soap that I always thought was soap, was just body cream-

Now thinking of germs that must be evident- Rinsed off and could not wait to leave

Back to room and getting dressed
Girl says In poor broken English a few things I could not understand—
I go to my phone and type a few sentences ( English to Chinese) telling her I don’t understand and asked a couple of questions about the place

I almost fell over when she read back my words verbatim in almost perfect English —-

After all my continued aggravation with now higher end AMP, it’s time to go celibate until SB is in town

Made the walk from 69th street where I parked the car to 90th street several times in the last few weeks. I had Sofia between 76 and 77 st (odd side) decent looking middle aged lady give me cbj for $70, she was personable enough and spoke English enough. Said she does do massages. Had fs for $70 on the I believe 81 st upstairs even side, girl was a robot, made me wear a mask. Another day just made a stroll, did not partake, Sofia was not posted, mistake I made was I should of just went upstairs and ask for her. Few days later revisited her specifically, had massage cbj and fs missionary for $100, massage ok, not the best but decent value. I came too fast. Walked out, she gave me her number called her back few minutes later agreed to see her again for $60. Had cbj, mush, doggy, lasted longer. She told me next time we should start with fs, massage than second pop for $160. I have love hate relationship with this shit, I get disgusted with myself, take breaks than return.

Made the walk from 69th street where I parked the car to 90th street several times in the last few weeks. I had Sofia between 76 and 77 st (odd side) decent looking middle aged lady give me cbj for $70, she was personable enough and spoke English enough. Said she does do massages. Had fs for $70 on the I believe 81 st upstairs even side, girl was a robot, made me wear a mask. Another day just made a stroll, did not partake, Sofia was not posted, mistake I made was I should of just went upstairs and ask for her. Few days later revisited her specifically, had massage cbj and fs missionary for $100, massage ok, not the best but decent value. I came too fast. Walked out, she gave me her number called her back few minutes later agreed to see her again for $60. Had cbj, mush, doggy, lasted longer. She told me next time we should start with fs, massage than second pop for $160. I have love hate relationship with this shit, I get disgusted with myself, take breaks than return.
Don’t hate yourself, my friend, and don’t be disgusted either.

Nature implanted within you a male sex drive. It is a powerful force. Enjoy it sometimes. Many times you deny yourself, also. But, for the times that you do indulge, fulfill yourself with no regrets.

You saw her twice the same day! Yes yes

I have had success with the girls from Ling's Spa it is right across the street from Macy's in Flushing they are non as the Macy's crew, they stand literally right on top of the entrance of the subway on Roosevelt Avenue (across from Macy's) around 4 girls always working there. I have tried Lily tallest of the bunch very skinny, not that attractive face cigarette breath, not my type but decent service tight box. I also tried the famous Michelle, big boobs and big butt, all natural. This crew tends to ask for more money than the 40th Road crew but relatively more attractive than the one on 40th, but you can negotiate ymmv. The one on 40th Road, tend to be older and less attractive but you can find a good one once in a while, I found a girl named Lina mid block over there nice booty, and non rushed service $60, she nicely asked her for a tip afterwards, I gave her an extra $40, she left to another state though.

But in general Roosevelt Avenue from Prince Street in Flushing all the way to 61st Street in Woodside is SW central. They are not like a regular SW in that they take you bath to a "spa" which is usually a room divided up by curtains that don't go up to the ceiling, No TS, foreplay, or the illusion of a massage here, just quick alcohol wipe down of your junk and then they they shove a condom on your limp dick to try to get you in and out as quickly as possible. Some of them try to rush you right away and that is an automatic bone killer for me. The better ones don't rush and give you better service. It's the McDonald's of mongering experience. Sometimes I feel like it's a rip off, like if I spend a little more I can get a massage, TS, non rushed 30-60 mins but I suppose if you are low on funds, and need a quick nut it's fine for what it is.

There are many places on Roosevelt Avenue, but there are a few pockets with more girls around.
*Roosevelt/Junction Boulevard (Near 95-45 Roosevelt Ave), around 4 girls working wearing pink school girl outfits
*The Macy's Crew mentioned above
*40th Road/Off Main Street, and up and down Main Street around Downtown Flushing
*Roosevelt & 88th Street (some members of the Macy's crew camp out there), haven't checked it out
*Corona Plaza (haven't checked it out yet)
*Roosevelt/71st (right next to the bike shop), 2-4 girls working
*63-17 Roosevelt Ave (right in front of bus stop), door is open with 2-4 girls working

There are a few other spots 1-2 girls working but mostly unattractive older women nothing of note.

Any one have any recommendations, feel free to chime in. I am personally looking for Asians with fat asses...

“OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS”

“A zaftig bride.

I digress.

Wow, Shirley sounds amazing! I am on the eternal hunt for the elusive PAAG.

Sounds like "Zaftig" Shirley is going to give Big Booty Michelle a run for her money, and under cut her on pricing! Lolz