Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

So the Spa at 67-14 Roosey (south side of street, next to Spanish restaurant) is closed by Court Order.
Never went into the place - the women never interested me - so I don't know if this is a big loss or not

Be careful around Flushing fellow mongers. WPIX ny just did a story on amps and human trafficking in flushing so it's probably going to be hot with le.
Maybe they can take some of those officers (the ones left on duty not fired because of no vax) from areas where they are investigating shootings, murders , pushing people onto subway tracks, etc., and have them investigate possible human trafficking.

Saw a place on 39-25 bell on 2nd floor today. Went upstairs and rang the bell and asked a girl dressed in lingerie for a card (didn’t see a phone number on the door outside) but she didn’t have any. Didn’t take one for the team since the SO was calling me at that exact time (karma? Lol) - 60 hr and I think 50 half…has this place been reviewed here? The search engine didn’t come up with anything.

Saw a place on 39-25 bell on 2nd floor today. Went upstairs and rang the bell and asked a girl dressed in lingerie for a card (didn’t see a phone number on the door outside) but she didn’t have any. Didn’t take one for the team since the SO was calling me at that exact time (karma? Lol) - 60 hr and I think 50 half…has this place been reviewed here? The search engine didn’t come up with anything.
It's called coincidence. Yuo can believe in karma if you like but I don't.

Roosevelt is still the best value in this game. The selection and window shopping perks of SW's, while cleaner, decent looking Asian girls. You might have to walk around looking for a bit, but there's some quality there. On the down side, a lot of them are refusing to do BBBJ. Even when offered more $. I don't understand this.

The other night I had a nice one, Sasa (Sa-Sa) at one of the spots near junction. She has the lower half of her hair dyed blonde. She's in her 30's or 40's hard to tell, nice body, tits weren't too saggy, ass was nice. Spoke zero english. We agreed to $70 for everything and "suck no condom". In short, she gave above average head, payed attention to the boys, took direction, took a pounding and let me blast in her mouth. A lot of the girls give you a hard time if you want to take off the condom and go back to head. They know you're planning on glazing them, or blowing in their mouth. She didn't object. I would highly recommend, it's a great value for the price. I will repeat.

I have her digits but I'm not sure about the rules regarding posting them. Plus with what I wrote, you should be able to find her no problem.

Roosevelt is still the best value in this game. The selection and window shopping perks of SW's, while cleaner, decent looking Asian girls. You might have to walk around looking for a bit, but there's some quality there. On the down side, a lot of them are refusing to do BBBJ. Even when offered more $. I don't understand this.

The other night I had a nice one, Sasa (Sa-Sa) at one of the spots near junction. She has the lower half of her hair dyed blonde. She's in her 30's or 40's hard to tell, nice body, tits weren't too saggy, ass was nice. Spoke zero english. We agreed to $70 for everything and "suck no condom". In short, she gave above average head, payed attention to the boys, took direction, took a pounding and let me blast in her mouth. A lot of the girls give you a hard time if you want to take off the condom and go back to head. They know you're planning on glazing them, or blowing in their mouth. She didn't object. I would highly recommend, it's a great value for the price. I will repeat.

I have her digits but I'm not sure about the rules regarding posting them. Plus with what I wrote, you should be able to find her no problem.
What’s the cross street to junction

billyS

Reign of Terror

You gave a legit review so technically you could post her number.
But think about it first.
Did she give it to you so you could find her again?
Is she going to be pissed at you and the board if her phone starts blowing up with creeps?

Is she going to report the post and ask us to take it down?

Honestly, I think you did your part and made a nice contribution. And like you said, you gave enough information already if someone wants to find her.

We all put ourselves at risk in this game. I'm one of them and would never judge anyone who chooses to do bbj or bbfs. However to question why these girls would refuse to give bbbj for more money is either not understanding how you might be ble to transmit and get a std or you think these girls are nothing but machines that shouldn't take any precautions to protect themselves.

We all put ourselves at risk in this game. I'm one of them and would never judge anyone who chooses to do bbj or bbfs. However to question why these girls would refuse to give bbbj for more money is either not understanding how you might be ble to transmit and get a std or you think these girls are nothing but machines that shouldn't take any precautions to protect themselves.
I've very aware off the risks of STD's through oral sex, which is significantly lower than through vaginal or anal sex and very, very low in the case of HIV. My comment was not directed towards any one girl, but at that it seems to be a trend among the workers there which I found to be unusual.

I've very aware off the risks of STD's through oral sex, which is significantly lower than through vaginal or anal sex and very, very low in the case of HIV. My comment was not directed towards any one girl, but at that it seems to be a trend among the workers there which I found to be unusual.
Maybe they know some things that we don’t

Did a double with Wendy and Wendy with glasses. Eventhough older, i find Wendy with glasses body really sexy and so flexible! Was a little drunk, so was hanging around corner of Britton. Chatting it up with Wendy with the nice long black hair, and decided wth just go do it. It was the best double session ive had. Last time was at Hiyako with Christie and Sammi, they were young and hot but just couldnt concentrate, too much distraction. This time around, was 1/3 the price plus so hot. Hands grabbing everwhere. Wendy grinding behind me while I gave Wendy with glasses a good plowing. Wendy long hair is so delightful and has a great attitude. She just encouraged me all the way to do her hard. Switched and was taking a turn with Wendy long hair and ended up doggy. Wendy with glasses thrusting her busty chest in my face. For the value, can't be beat. 120 total. Good 25 min. Whew.

I've talked to a couple that I used to get both DATY and BBBJ prior to the main event. They are now all concerned about COVID.
One actually said to me either I get DFK'ing or BBBJ but not both because of COVID. If I wanted DFKing the BJ had to be covered.
These are the same girls who had no problem , pre-COVID. , with such activities.