Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Been here before and I have had a decent enough batting average finding a nice girl. At first in the dim light I saw what some of us dread.

It was that frilly, feathery, bejeweled, hokey lingerie set.

However, a quick scan using penisvision, detected a shapely girl under it. Coco had a sexy face, with small to medium breasts and a much more meaty, wide and plump ass. Take note those of you seeking that. She gave me the alcohol treatment on hands, and junior. I grabbed and groped like I usually do and brought her to the mirror. She wanted to keep her hand on junior to advance the proceeding, and same when we sat on couch. She gave a pretty good BBJ, and then I suggested we move to bed and she started in doggy but turned around to side of bed mish. She responded nicely, and it was nice to be on top of her. After finish she gave me a little message and then offered a towel for shower which I took. The shower was dirty, but I tried to be light on my feet. Got a water bottle and hit the pavement. 347-923-1031 140+40 tip

End of month; rents due. Spotted 12-14 ladies on Roosevelt by 88st and Britton. Also a lot of police cars and officers on foot patrolling area around 82st. This was around midnight. Funny thing is on corner of 82 with 4 uniformed cops surveying area, one lady in full view was standing close to #7 exit offering massage to passerby.

End of month; rents due. Spotted 12-14 ladies on Roosevelt by 88st and Britton. Also a lot of police cars and officers on foot patrolling area around 82st. This was around midnight. Funny thing is on corner of 82 with 4 uniformed cops surveying area, one lady in full view was standing close to #7 exit offering massage to passerby.
I posted, a couple of months ago on this thread, how girls are out and soliciting in sight and hearing of LE who were scattered around the couple blocks along main st from 40th rd to Roosevelt especially either grouped and BS with each other on the corner of Roosevelt and Main or sitting in their car waiting for someone to make an illegal turn at that corner.

IMHO, nobody cares.

I posted, a couple of months ago on this thread, how girls are out and soliciting in sight and hearing of LE who were scattered around the couple blocks along main st from 40th rd to Roosevelt especially either grouped and BS with each other on the corner of Roosevelt and Main or sitting in their car waiting for someone to make an illegal turn at that corner.

IMHO, nobody cares.
2 officers was walking on Roosevelt pass the ladies and the ladies went on business as usual.

2 officers was walking on Roosevelt pass the ladies and the ladies went on business as usual.
I was there the other night and some of the ladies were sitting on folding chairs (yup, folding chairs right on the sidewalk). The ones with decent busts and low cut tops would remain seated so as you walked by you could look down at their cleavage and the less endowed would be standing with short skirts to show off their legs. They obviously hired an excellent marketing firm to advise them.

These aren't the hookers of yesteryear who would be trying to walk around Times Square in ridiculous platform shoes, fishnet stockings, tops so low that their tits were ready to pop out and skirts so short their ass was hanging out. I assume none of you guys under fifty can even imagine what the scene was like given what Times Square looks like now.

I was there the other night and some of the ladies were sitting on folding chairs (yup, folding chairs right on the sidewalk). The ones with decent busts and low cut tops would remain seated so as you walked by you could look down at their cleavage and the less endowed would be standing with short skirts to show off their legs. They obviously hired an excellent marketing firm to advise them.

These aren't the hookers of yesteryear who would be trying to walk around Times Square in ridiculous platform shoes, fishnet stockings, tops so low that their tits were ready to pop out and skirts so short their ass was hanging out. I assume none of you guys under fifty can even imagine what the scene was like given what Times Square looks like now.
Ohhhhhhhh man chocha Chocha checkitout

IMHO, nobody cares.
Yes I agree- unless of course you happen be to the poor schmuck that gets caught in the sting.

Sting in this location? They might shut the place down and send you on your way.
at most I suspect.

Yes I agree- unless of course you happen be to the poor schmuck that gets caught in the sting.
From what I've been reading the last sting in NYC related to prostitution was in late July in East New York after complaints by residents and more importantly an exposé by the Post. The sting involved female decoys and involved guys driving around looking for hookers.

In April the Manhattan district attorney's office said it will no longer prosecute arrests for prostitution or unlicensed massage in a new, formal policy .

The brazen soliciting in Flushing and J H I've seen, right under the noses of lE including sitting in f**king folding chairs on the sidewalk, shows that the ladies clearly understand the current environment.

at most I suspect.

From what I've been reading the last sting in NYC related to prostitution was in late July in East New York after complaints by residents and more importantly an exposé by the Post. The sting involved female decoys and involved guys driving around looking for hookers.

In April the Manhattan district attorney's office said it will no longer prosecute arrests for prostitution or unlicensed massage in a new, formal policy .

The brazen soliciting in Flushing and J H I've seen, right under the noses of lE including sitting in f**king folding chairs on the sidewalk, shows that the ladies clearly understand the current environment.
Of course they have their in house attorney advising them, just like any other business.

So I just got back from an journey I started out heading to Empire Spa #2 which was between prince and CPB. I ring the bell and a guy open the door and showed me to the room. The girl comes in and asked if it’s my first time which I answer yes. She then ask for house money and said $50 I said but it’s $40 that’s what boss told me. She then said big room and small room. So I said ok no big deal. Then she ask for tip. I said pay you later she then said how much. I said $100 she said total how much I then said $150 she said we go to small room . After a discussion that was pissing me off . I took the $60 I handed her for house back put my jacket on and said good bye. She all of a sudden drop the rate to what I originally offer her but I walked out.

Then I headed to 46-20 kissena and parked my car in the lot across the street. Rang the bell and walked in. She was on the top of the stairs and told me to take my shoes off. Put on the slippers and walked up the stairs. She lead me to the room while the other lady was having a discussion with a customer. No more then a minute of me entering the room the other lady comes in and said I needed to change room. So I follow her only to find out they were doing the switch on me because the other guy was not happy with her and I wanted the lady who showed me to the room. I told her I wanted the other lady then they tell me to wait. I got pissed so I walked and she saying come back tomorrow and I’m yelling back never again . What poor customer service.

I started driving and remember I text Thai Spa early and that they were 5 young girl working. So I head over and got the temperature check . Met Mimi and she asked for house fee which I gave her the $40. Then she asked how much tip I’m going to give her. I said $100 for everything. She said more because you get shower, massage and boom boom. I said $100 and if you don’t want it I can leave and I then put my hand out to get the house fee from her. She all of a sudden said $ 100 is ok can you pay now. Which I gave her and she came back and took me to the shower and then a lame ass massage, follow by a average CBJ. She then climb on top riding me got tired and I did doggy and finish in mish. While being shorted on time. Got cleaned up and dressed, heading out of the room and I see this other girl that was young with a young white guy who had to go to the front because he using his credit card. He wrap in a towel. Then I hear them said we need your id. He hand his driver license . That’s a first time I’m see anyone use a credit card at a full service place.

to sum it up while I did drop a load, I would not be going back to any of these places again.

So I just got back from an journey I started out heading to Empire Spa #2 which was between prince and CPB. I ring the bell and a guy open the door and showed me to the room. The girl comes in and asked if it’s my first time which I answer yes. She then ask for house money and said $50 I said but it’s $40 that’s what boss told me. She then said big room and small room. So I said ok no big deal. Then she ask for tip. I said pay you later she then said how much. I said $100 she said total how much I then said $150 she said we go to small room . After a discussion that was pissing me off . I took the $60 I handed her for house back put my jacket on and said good bye. She all of a sudden drop the rate to what I originally offer her but I walked out.

Then I headed to 46-20 kissena and parked my car in the lot across the street. Rang the bell and walked in. She was on the top of the stairs and told me to take my shoes off. Put on the slippers and walked up the stairs. She lead me to the room while the other lady was having a discussion with a customer. No more then a minute of me entering the room the other lady comes in and said I needed to change room. So I follow her only to find out they were doing the switch on me because the other guy was not happy with her and I wanted the lady who showed me to the room. I told her I wanted the other lady then they tell me to wait. I got pissed so I walked and she saying come back tomorrow and I’m yelling back never again . What poor customer service.

I started driving and remember I text Thai Spa early and that they were 5 young girl working. So I head over and got the temperature check . Met Mimi and she asked for house fee which I gave her the $40. Then she asked how much tip I’m going to give her. I said $100 for everything. She said more because you get shower, massage and boom boom. I said $100 and if you don’t want it I can leave and I then put my hand out to get the house fee from her. She all of a sudden said $ 100 is ok can you pay now. Which I gave her and she came back and took me to the shower and then a lame ass massage, follow by a average CBJ. She then climb on top riding me got tired and I did doggy and finish in mish. While being shorted on time. Got cleaned up and dressed, heading out of the room and I see this other girl that was young with a young white guy who had to go to the front because he using his credit card. He wrap in a towel. Then I hear them said we need your id. He hand his driver license . That’s a first time I’m see anyone use a credit card at a full service place.

to sum it up while I did drop a load, I would not be going back to any of these places again.
Sorry to have read your atrocious experiences at said places. It happens sometimes but just keep your chin up for good ones will come.

Well this was a first - one of the Roosey girls basically just proposed to me. She was honest about it by saying she really wanted a Visa so she could travel back and forth to China. Was quite amusing. I told her she had to take me out for beers first
That seem to be going around. One of the ladies that worked at a higher end place that I am friends with got marry to a client that she became friends with.