Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Ty.
These gals solicit that you… Where do you go once agreement is made?
Apartment?
An apartment? Surely you are joking.
Ty.Store front massage place ?
Etc…
No, Places are usually what was once a business place that is now loaded with either curtained cubical areas or solid doors with walls that don't go to the cieling or combination of both. Almost always on higher floors.
Ty.
Are these places clean… ?
Most are reasonably so. One I walked out of. If you been to any of the Latina fast hoses almost all are cleaner than those. (There was one exception where I used to go, run by young Asian guy and only had one Latina, always slim and young — a real exception. He went back to China when visa expired and place is closed and reverted to actual apt where pole with kids live. Was posted on UG couple of years ago).
Ty.Something worth considering in lieu of the 300 AMP in Flushing ( Pure Bliss)
Nope. Something worth considering only for reason I gave, i.e., to rephrase the "not being a pest" analogy — a place to go to get a release such that when you then shortly later go to a legit place you can focus on enjoying the massage and not have the poor girl fighting you every time you otherwise would be trying to put your hand under her shirt.
I guess you can accomplish the same effect (and save 40 bucks) by jerking off in your car before you go to a legit place.

Well took the chinatown bus over this morning, nothing to write home about. Got hustled by one of the ladies on the McDonalds side who brought me across the street, she asked for a $10 tip, gave her $5. Agreed to see a lady in a stewardess uniform, she was a little wacky and laughed a lot had a gnarly vertical c section scar but she tried and let me pound her hard so can't complain. Will most likely not repeat but it was fun, enjoyed some dumplings and cucumber salad after.

Dinner? Shower? NSA?
Wtf have I been missing all these years ? :)

Now, I just have to find a window to drive to the area and get lost in Flushing for a few hours.. I’ll keep ya’ll advised
Tons of time spent correspondence in Chinese. When they agree to meet you hope for good hygiene and attitude. If you’re big go easy at first as not to scare them.

went around Roosevelt, 40 and 41 around midnight. Seems everything is closed and no ladies out. Anyone know when they usually pack it in for the night or if there are any good cheap spots for late night visits? (Cheap as in cheaper than the Farrington 24/7 places)

In Flushing looks like gals call it a night by 11pm. Late night and 24hr action can be had on Roosevelt in Jackson Hts.
I was in JH this morning around 4am. Group of ladies between 88th and 89th on S side of Roosey and also down Britton. Parking was easy right there by the girls. There are individual girls scattered along Roosey and side streets starting around high 90's. the area is pretty much like a factory with 3 shifts

As with Flushing, they ask for 60 but will accept less.

I was in JH this morning around 4am. Group of ladies between 88th and 89th on S side of Roosey and also down Britton. Parking was easy right there by the girls. There are individual girls scattered along Roosey and side streets starting around high 90's. the area is pretty much like a factory with 3 shifts

As with Flushing, they ask for 60 but will accept less.
4am !! Is that the end of shift or beginning?

4am !! Is that the end of shift or beginning?
Sort of the middle of the last shift; the 1st shift starts at 10am to 8pmm; the 2nd shift at 8pm ending at 2am when the 3rd shift starts. Although, as I posted recently one girl had a NYS Labor Law poster in her cubical, I didn't see any punch card time clocks.

Ps. I really gotta get a life besides mongering. I mean I know the 3 shifts in JH, the 2 shifts in Flushing (I even knew the sweet girl that "fell" to her death from a 4th story window during a raid — funny, the fact that she made formal complaints about a certain cop harassing her and for some reason she was the only one in the place during the raid — go figure), the shift changes for the cops in Wyandanch. Add to that my knowledge in perhaps 30 US states, places in London and Munich — my info on places in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) is probably totally obsolete as communists shut down prostitution when they took over — although its back I 'm told.

I'm a sick puppy.

Sort of the middle of the last shift; the 1st shift starts at 10am to 8pmm; the 2nd shift at 8pm ending at 2am when the 3rd shift starts. Although, as I posted recently one girl had a NYS Labor Law poster in her cubical, I didn't see any punch card time clocks.

Ps. I really gotta get a life besides mongering. I mean I know the 3 shifts in JH, the 2 shifts in Flushing (I even knew the sweet girl that "fell" to her death from a 4th story window during a raid — funny, the fact that she made formal complaints about a certain cop harassing her and for some reason she was the only one in the place during the raid — go figure), the shift changes for the cops in Wyandanch. Add to that my knowledge in perhaps 30 US states, places in London and Munich — my info on places in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) is probably totally obsolete as communists shut down prostitution when they took over — although its back I 'm told.

I'm a sick puppy.
i appreciate your "sacrifice" of having "no life"

the information is always helpful and very happy that someone has kept track of it, either from so much repetition or just being an actual intellectual that pays attention to the surroundings
thank you

I'm a sick puppy.
Wow you got a gift!

Ps. I really gotta get a life besides mongering. I mean I know the 3 shifts in JH, the 2 shifts in Flushing (I even knew the sweet girl that "fell" to her death from a 4th story window during a raid — funny, the fact that she made formal complaints about a certain cop harassing her and for some reason she was the only one in the place during the raid — go figure)
I'm a sick puppy.
Quite a few have 9am -6pm shift. Most shifts overlap with end result that there are always 8-10 ladies in the area between 88 and 90 streets.

Totally agree she was a very sweet and kind girl who didn't deserve her fate. And as far as being a sick puppy, you are not alone :)

AA1 Spa 718-427-3677 It's in Auburndale. I've only been here once, 2 very attractive women working. 1 has a nice rack, both are Chinese. 50/hr but it's a full service place with minimal massage given. There was a bit of haggling on the price I settled on 120 for cbj, a couple of positions. I won't go back.

Haven't been in a game in awhile. Very rusty.

I called and text PureBliss. No response. So, I tried the alternate thing. Texted Prettygirlspa. They responded back that they are in another location. Auburndale, on Pigeon Meadow Road, right across the street from cemetery, and on 2nd floor above the car repair shop. I knew something is wrong. If I googled prettygirlspa, it is suppose to be in downtown Flushing. I thought they moved. Anyway, I went there, seems like 1 lady shop. Her name is Mimi. She is in her 30s, could be in the 40s. I can see she is probably a c-cup. I don't know if she is pretty as she has the mask on the whole time. I should have walk out. Little head was in charge, so I proceed. I paid $200 for non-existent massage. CFS. Just missionary. I tried to get her to do doggie, and she refuse. I am sorry if I am not writing in detail as I am so disgusted by the experience that I want to forget about this. I just want to write that this is a dump, and also that the phone number for prettygirlspa is probably been outsource if that spa is still open. I thought it is prettygirlspa, that's why i paid that much. This place is no different than streetwalker from Roosevelt. Lesson learned. I am just going to go to Manhattan, well establishment from now on. Why roll the dice, when I know it is guarantee better service? The money I am wasting at these places, which is mostly a miss.. I think I rather go for sure thing.

Just got back home from Flushing.

Went to the area opposite Macy's entrance on Roosey. Ya-ya was there, young (maybe late 20's — hard to tell) 5'5 or, so trim and attractive. She hangs out by the side of the subway entrance.

I've been with her before so I knew what to expect.

Walking up the stairs I offered her 50 which she turned down and said "60 - I'm young". So I repeated 50 and she shook her head no and started back down the stairs. Well 60 it is. The area with the rooms is pretty good, solid walls and doors and clean. I didn't check out bathroom so can't comment on that.

She sprayed everything with alcohol, especially my hands, that I dried with paper towel she handed me, and including the bills I gave her.

Took off her clothes and I got to see probably the best looking Asian in that area. She had perfect real 34B's on a trim frame, nice ass (for an Asian anyway), trimmed bush and pleasant smile. Everything is covered (including a mask which she took down in prep for the BJ). Various positions with a very tight snatch that I had no problem sliding all in w/o hindrance or her discomfort (sometimes I bottom out and can't slide all in or cause them discomfort which is a downer for all concerned). During mish got to play with her tits and they are real, firm with nice sized nipples.

Table had a paper sheet that she disposed of after our session and replaced with fresh.

Went to the area opposite Macy's entrance on Roosey. Ya-ya was there, young (maybe late 20's — hard to tell) 5'5 or, so trim and attractive. She hangs out by the side of the subway entrance.

Walking up the stairs I offered her 50 which she turned down and said "60 - I'm young". So I repeated 50 and she shook her head no and started back down the stairs. Well 60 it is. The area with the rooms is pretty good, solid walls and doors and clean. I didn't check out bathroom so can't comment on that.

She sprayed everything with alcohol, especially my hands, that I dried with paper towel she handed me, and including the bills I gave her.

Took off her clothes and I got to see probably the best looking Asian in that area. She had perfect real 34B's on a trim frame, nice ass (for an Asian anyway), trimmed bush and pleasant smile. Everything is covered (including a mask which she took down in prep for the BJ). Various positions with a very tight snatch that I had no problem sliding all in w/o hindrance or her discomfort (sometimes I bottom out and can't slide all in or cause them discomfort which is a downer for all concerned). During mish got to play with her tits and they are real, firm with nice sized nipples.

Table had a paper sheet that she disposed of after our session and replaced with fresh.

See, you are a genius. You got the same service for $60 as me for $200 in that rip off massage place. I am going to try to Roosevelt places when I get a chance. Parking is a pain these days as there is no parking lot left in Flushing. I tried to go to Dollhouse @ Corona, and there is literally no parking within 10 block radius.

See, you are a genius. You got the same service for $60 as me for $200 in that rip off massage place. I am going to try to Roosevelt places when I get a chance. Parking is a pain these days as there is no parking lot left in Flushing. I tried to go to Dollhouse @ Corona, and there is literally no parking within 10 block radius.
When I go to Flushing on Sunday there is parking on the street either on CP or on the side streets just north of Roosey and adjacent to CP.
During the week or on Sat I park under I678 where it is near CubeSmart (there is a big hole in the fence adjoining Cubesmarts lot) Never had a problem ( try not to park where the pigeons hang out) unless there is a Mets game or US Open. Short walk (couple of blocks) to Main & Roosey. I do not recommend parking in HD lot as (although not recently so may not be a problem now) I have seen cars towed when tow guy sees car owner leaving lot.

Or the best kept secret for parking is the lot in Skyview — 3 bucks for 3 hours and 2 blocks from Main & Roosey. Plus if you're out of condoms, Target is right there and you can self checkout. 12 durex for like 6 bucks.

When I go to Flushing on Sunday there is parking on the street either on CP or on the side streets just north of Roosey and adjacent to CP.
During the week or on Sat I park under I678 where it is near CubeSmart (there is a big hole in the fence adjoining Cubesmarts lot) Never had a problem ( try not to park where the pigeons hang out) unless there is a Mets game or US Open. Short walk (couple of blocks) to Main & Roosey. I do not recommend parking in HD lot as (although not recently so may not be a problem now) I have seen cars towed when tow guy sees car owner leaving lot.

Or the best kept secret for parking is the lot in Skyview — 3 bucks for 3 hours and 2 blocks from Main & Roosey. Plus if you're out of condoms, Target is right there and you can self checkout. 12 durex for like 6 bucks.
One of my best-kept secrets....Best bathroom in Flushing
Old Navy....2 bathrooms, one person at a time, and always clean

I take it she’s only there in mornings and wouldn’t likely be around during the 10-11PM hours …

I take it she’s only there in mornings and wouldn’t likely be around during the 10-11PM hours …
Well lets put it this way — I enlisted her services at 9am. So assuming she just started working and I was her 1st customer, and even if she was still working at the end of what would then be a 13-14 hour shift at 10-11pm, would you really want to enlist her services at that point?