Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Is there anyone on the younger side of 40 or late side of 30 across Macy's? I've been to flushing twice in the past few weeks and everyone looked pretty old to me and. Once there was a lady with what seems like 50's face (lots of old wrinkles) but very very nice body (like a 30 yr body that was fit. She had short jean shorts on so I can see her butt and legs that's not covered under long dress. Face was pretty busted so I didn't even ask for her name but her body was on-point for doggy. Maybe next time I will have the courage.

Is there anyone on the younger side of 40 or late side of 30 across Macy's? I've been to flushing twice in the past few weeks and everyone looked pretty old to me and. Once there was a lady with what seems like 50's face (lots of old wrinkles) but very very nice body (like a 30 yr body that was fit. She had short jean shorts on so I can see her butt and legs that's not covered under long dress. Face was pretty busted so I didn't even ask for her name but her body was on-point for doggy. Maybe next time I will have the courage.
Helllllll no 50 probably the youngest

Their a few young one but most of the time they inside because when they finish and come out guy are waiting a few doorway away for them to come out. The lady in short jeans skinny have been around sometimes even back in the 40th rd days.

Is there anyone on the younger side of 40 or late side of 30 across Macy's? .....
Yes there are, but you have to either get there 1st thing on their shift (10 am - 11am) and/or, since they are only on the street literally minutes before they get snatched up by another monger you may need to stand around for a while.

The less desirable ones are on the street for longer periods before they get hired so it seems that they are the only ones there.

Amusing story (to me anyway).

Couldn't sleep the other night so I took a ride into JH at around 4am (made it in 30 min including parking on Roosey and 30 min on the return — I'm just under 10 minutes from LIE/135 exit to give you an idea how efficient highways are with no traffic even when there was a spot where 2 lanes were closed for night work.

Anyway, walking a few minutes checking out all the talent and picked out one I wanted. It was kinda difficult as so many to choose from.

Went to her cubical and right over the bed was a NYS Labor Law poster — ya know the one with min wage, discrimination, and other employee rights that by law has to be posted by employers in a conspicuous place.

It was certainly posted in a conspicuous place.

Well being the law abiding employer I am I certainly made a point of paying her more than the NYS minimum hourly wage.

Couldn't sleep the other night so I took a ride into JH at around 4am (made it in 30 min including parking on Roosey and 30 min on the return — I'm just under 10 minutes from LIE/135 exit to give you an idea how efficient highways are with no traffic even when there was a spot where 2 lanes were closed for night work.

Anyway, walking a few minutes checking out all the talent and picked out one I wanted. It was kinda difficult as so many to choose from.

Went to her cubical and right over the bed was a NYS Labor Law poster — ya know the one with min wage, discrimination, and other employee rights that by law has to be posted by employers in a conspicuous place.

Well being the law abiding employer I am I certainly made a point of paying her more than the NYS minimum hourly wage.
And this is why inflation is running rampant. Gracious people like you paying premium prices for services rendered.. lol JK

amazing the proprietor would stick the sign in such a place- Perhaps they get visits from NYSDOL

Btw JH? ( short for what?)

Too funny

So if you had a dispute guess you be calling the national labor board?

Before COVID sometimes I would head int Flushing for legit massage. So as not to be a pest to the legit girl I would head to a fast house first and then on to the massage place.

So anyway about 6 weeks ago I was walking down Main by 40th rd and one of the Asian girls I employed before approached me. I shook my head no and she responded by taking my arm and whispering 40 dollars to me. I ending up with a typical no rush multiple positions session with her.

Since then every Sunday (sometimes I go during the week if traffic looks ok) when I go there I pick another girl and say $40. She nods ok and off we go. Sometimes they say 60 and I keep on walking and the follow me and agree to 40.

This certainly beats a fast house IMHO, where someone is knocking at the door after 15 minutes saying times up and many of the girls, if you want tits out, up-sell.

I think there is a major oversupply of talent problem right now and this is the new normal.

Before COVID sometimes I would head int Flushing for legit massage. So as not to be a pest to the legit girl I would head to a fast house first and then on to the massage place.

So anyway about 6 weeks ago I was walking down Main by 40th rd and one of the Asian girls I employed before approached me. I shook my head no and she responded by taking my arm and whispering 40 dollars to me. I ending up with a typical no rush multiple positions session with her.

Since then every Sunday (sometimes I go during the week if traffic looks ok) when I go there I pick another girl and say $40. She nods ok and off we go. Sometimes they say 60 and I keep on walking and the follow me and agree to 40.

This certainly beats a fast house IMHO, where someone is knocking at the door after 15 minutes saying times up and many of the girls, if you want tits out, up-sell.

I think there is a major oversupply of talent problem right now and this is the new normal.
Ty.
These gals solicit that you… Where do you go once agreement is made?
Apartment?
Store front massage place ?
Etc…

Are these places clean… ?
Something worth considering in lieu of the 300 AMP in Flushing ( Pure Bliss)

If you’re not too hung up with looks deals abound.

If you’re not too hung up with looks deals abound.
How do the ladies compare to 98 mott 6th floor? I've done that and can't anymore. A few years ago I had a great set up at one of the Flushingincall places where the mama would hook me up with 2 pops for the price of one since I always went when they opened and were slow, other than that my flushing experience is pretty limited but with my post covid funds limited I think I'll check out the Macys line up. It sounds like things open up around 10am? 11am? just going to jump on the chinatown bus and make a day of it.

If you can converse pleasantly in Chinese with text translation you can score some pretty good apartment setups. Some will make dinner for you. If showers are important this is a good avenue. If you just want to have a non rush time for 40-60 Genius plan is gold as well.

If you can converse pleasantly in Chinese with text translation you can score some pretty good apartment setups. Some will make dinner for you. If showers are important this is a good avenue. If you just want to have a non rush time for 40-60 Genius plan is gold as well.
Dinner? Shower? NSA?
Wtf have I been missing all these years ? :)

Now, I just have to find a window to drive to the area and get lost in Flushing for a few hours.. I’ll keep ya’ll advised