Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was on 40th yesterday. Hispanic guy walks up to one of the girls, opens his wallet to show how much he wants to pay. Girl turns on her heel and walks away. Rest of the girls ignore the guy as he walks up 40th.
I've seen this before.
Kinda like what happened to @mugi in a foreign country. Once the first girl deems him unworthy the rest then shun him.

Kinda like what happened to @mugi in a foreign country. Once the first girl deems him unworthy the rest then shun him.

It’s a bit more complex in a foreign country. The foreign john is highly scrutinized, especially in a neighborhood where non-foreigners rarely do business on the streets.

Most foreigners stay off the streets and make their contacts online where a great deal of information is exchanged.

On the streets, some fear you as an oddity and an unknown. While others are curious.

There is never really a complete wholesale “ban.” The ones that have grown to love and cherish you will vouch for you. There are many different cliques. You can be banned by the young bubble gum chewing brat clique, while being embraced by the early 30’s lovely ladies clique.

The guy pointing to his wallet in Flushing was probably low-balling, demeaning, and devaluing further their already rock-bottom discounted services. The girls issued a ban on such an insulting and embarrassing (for him) display of ungentlemanly-like behavior.

Speaking of pimps - was in Queens and decided to hit the Roosevelt Avenue stroll on the way home. Cops everywhere, cars foot you name it around midnight.
Aside from the usual girls outside the building posts, there were a decent amount of girls working the street with pimps. All Latin. Some trannies. The trainees were easy to spot, however, as they did not have pimps.
I was able to get a hold of a pretty nice big booty fake tit Peruvian girl down one of the side streets of Roosevelt.
Made her show me her tits and grab her pussy before we started. $60 BBJ.
What a fucking nightmare, trying to find a spot to park to do it however.
Great head, Deepthroat ball, licking tongue action.
Was cool to pick up a street girl in such a crazy environment, but it was much more relaxed going into a building the last time.

Speaking of pimps - was in Queens and decided to hit the Roosevelt Avenue stroll on the way home. Cops everywhere, cars foot you name it around midnight.
Aside from the usual girls outside the building posts, there were a decent amount of girls working the street with pimps. All Latin. Some trannies. The trainees were easy to spot, however, as they did not have pimps.
I was able to get a hold of a pretty nice big booty fake tit Peruvian girl down one of the side streets of Roosevelt.
Made her show me her tits and grab her pussy before we started. $60 BBJ.
What a fucking nightmare, trying to find a spot to park to do it however.
Great head, Deepthroat ball, licking tongue action.
Was cool to pick up a street girl in such a crazy environment, but it was much more relaxed going into a building the last time.
Did she drink the protein shake or was she a cum catcher that spit?