Flushing Anime Girl 929-391-1877

Registered to post here to say I got bait and switched when I went a week and a half ago.

Location was a place on Northern Blvd not too far off Main St.

It definitely wasn't Rosa, even though I asked for her on the phone. No tattoo, or dyed hair, and she looked full on Chinese with minimal English.

I was let in by a dude who was watching the front, one bedroom only so there were no other options. I asked if this was Rosa, he said yes. Decided to go for it anyway since she was cute and I haven't seen any action since this whole pandemic.

She was about 5'2" or so, slim body, C rack, I dropped $300 for the dongguan experience. Got a decent massage, the whole warm water in their mouth thing while running it through various parts of your body, got my ass eaten, BBBJ.

Decent experience overall, but would really like to have experienced the real Rosa.

Registered to post here to say I got bait and switched when I went a week and a half ago.

Location was a place on Northern Blvd not too far off Main St.

It definitely wasn't Rosa, even though I asked for her on the phone. No tattoo, or dyed hair, and she looked full on Chinese with minimal English.

I was let in by a dude who was watching the front, one bedroom only so there were no other options. I asked if this was Rosa, he said yes. Decided to go for it anyway since she was cute and I haven't seen any action since this whole pandemic.

She was about 5'2" or so, slim body, C rack, I dropped $300 for the dongguan experience. Got a decent massage, the whole warm water in their mouth thing while running it through various parts of your body, got my ass eaten, BBBJ.

Decent experience overall, but would really like to have experienced the real Rosa.
Although the post is old and op may not see this, can someone please elaborate what a dongguan experience refers too?

Not much information when googling it and have seen the term used before by amp’s
Tia

Although the post is old and op may not see this, can someone please elaborate what a dongguan experience refers too?

Not much information when googling it and have seen the term used before by amp’s
Tia
What I said in the post after "decent massage". She had warm water in her mouth, and she would run her mouth over different parts of my body to get that warm wet feeling.

But generally it's used to describe sex.