Flushing Anime Girl 929-391-1877

She is mixed Chinese/Western ancestry girl. 4’11 Blond with pink streaks, very cute and pixieish. I joke and call her a Anime/Cosplay Character. Nice boobs, very cute. Ultra spinner. I saw her a while back, and she stuck in my mind, so I jumped when I thought she was around again. CFS, BBJCIM. There was another nice girl there, but I had this one on my mind and insisted on her. I believe 120-140 would have sufficed but I threw in a little more for tip. Ad is

Last edited by a moderator:
She is mixed Chinese/Western ancestry girl. 4’11 Blond with pink streaks, very cute and pixieish. I joke and call her a Anime/Cosplay Character. Nice boobs, very cute. Ultra spinner. I saw her a while back, and she stuck in my mind, so I jumped when I thought she was around again. CFS, BBJCIM. There was another nice girl there, but I had this one on my mind and insisted on her. I believe 120-140 would have sufficed but I threw in a little more for tip. Ad is
Does she speak English?

So I google the number and get the posting in the flushing site which translate to 140 for 45 min. Also have other rate as high as $300.

lol i texted the number above. now i have the guy texting this girls schedule.
is the place clean? never been to fast house before.
It’s in a house on a residential street. It’s clean and I believe there’s a couple of ladies there. There’s one that don’t show her face but her body in the advertising pictures look good plus she’s always wear those black shoes

I have seen her about 10 times. After 3rd time she started bbfs with me and its been heaven since. Great fuck, great body. She is not always there with her agency. But ask for her, she is awesome.