Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Theres a "spa" sign, with no number, on the second floor above an old school pharmacy on Woodhaven, heading south, not too far from Queens Blvd. Anyone been there? Right by Allstate, corner location.

I was worried more about the lead paint, than the actual dick meds they put in it. I know they have that, it wouldnt work otherwise
Near a Colombian bakery? If so I was curious about that one. There are 2 spas near Queens blvd and Woodhaven that advertise on cityguide.

Was at the veg/fruit stand at corner of 40th and main when Lisa of closed Spring Spa (corner of Prince and 40th) comes over to me. She left for visit back to China beginning 2019 (Jan or Feb?) and said she just got back last week. Has an apt set up that she apparently shares with others with fake not up to the ceiling sheet rock "massage" rooms with solid doors.
As always very good BBBJ and BBFSCIP if you want it (I don't and always covered). Place is couple blocks E of Main on 41 ave.
She has same phone as prior to trip to China so give her a call or hang out by corner of 40th and main if you want to see her.
What does this Lisa look like? is this the same one who liked to wear some weird looking hats on her head?

She also goes by the name of LiLi or Lily. If you have her number and you put in your phone as a contact and then open your WeChat app, her picture will appear as a new mobile contact. Her English is so-so, so she prefers to text so that she can use a translation app.
The Lisa I know does not use LiLi or Lily. She a has a large colored tat on the calf of one leg and her English is very good so I don't think the one you are referring to is the Lisa I know.

I moved on from the 40th rd ladies as I discover more bang for the buck. Back then I was paying $60 for a 15 to 20 min bang and now I find ladies at $80 that offer the hour and you get a massage which is good and a bang. Or you get 2 pop. All of these find was on that flushing site and I had my friend help set it up. Another place wow nice size tits and 2 pop one CIM and the other CFS but she offer BBFS but I declined. I’m 3 for 5 as two places blow me off but I’m still going to try and get in. Btw I mostly go after the $100 and below ads but did hit one of the upper pricing only because I knew who she was and I went just to make sure and she was surprised to see me since the price range was more then what I normally go after. What’s amaze me is that there a working girl on every block in down town flushing. It’s just a matter on what’s in your budget. I read somewhere on here that someone did 3 places in one day. Wondering if that the record on number of place in a day. As the weather gets warmer more fun can be hag.
Do you still have the phone number for this place? I looked at the site and didn’t see the 2 pop one at $80

So was southbound on utopia when I "came" across this hole in the wall between a barbershop and realty place. It was called AA1 spa. 46-08 or something like that. Decided to give it a try. Rang the white bell and Selena opened the door. Dressed in a revealing top and boy shorts. Nice body and face. 8/8. Shown to a room and discussed time. 40/he. Got undressed and laid on table. Massage was meh... Lots of kneading. Not enough technique so I knew this was an all inclusive place. Raise old my ass up and sure enough, she massaged the plums and taint. Went on for 10 min. On the flip I asked what was available, she said if the amount is right, anything is possible. Opted for an HD. She wanted money upfront, turned me off a bit but gave her the house plus 40 for topless hj. Played with her ass, which was nice and squeezable, nice perky Bs.
Her technique was okay and she kept making these sounds like she was getting into it but she sounded like she was hiccupping! Lol! Another thing, she kept talking on the phone so that was another turn off. Finally blew a load. Had her clean me off and she used copious amounts of alcohol and hand sanitizer. Place smelled like an ER.
Anyway. Okay time but won't be going back anytime soon.
House 40
Tip 40
Open menu was implied.
646-797-6033

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to have 2 Asian broads slobber all over my dick and balls and rim me at the same time for the better part or an hour. Where am I going for this?
If you don’t care if there young or old then go to Roosevelt Ave in the 80’s and look for the ladies that formerly worked on 40th rd and speak with them and I’m sure you can cut a deal and get what your looking for.