Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

When you say across the street from TD bank which direction are you talking about as TD bank is on the corner and chase is across the street on one side and on the other side it’s a church. Unless you met across the street from chase and next to hsbc bank?
Place was down(E) 39th on S side(so would be Chase side) maybe 150ft from Main. No signage.

Place was down(E) 39th on S side(so would be Chase side) maybe 150ft from Main. No signage.
Well it seem that the ladies of 40th rd is spread out in downtown flushing. Sighting on main, 39th, 38th, 41st, haight st, Avery st, and so on. Now that weather warmer you will see them out on the street hustling for business. That what said before of now have it contained on one street into wide spread across downtown flushing.

Was on 40th this past Tues.. Cop napping in the scooter by the housing project behind the tower. Walked toward Main and saw Judy standing at LIRR. Haven't seen her in a long time so decided to go with her. She took me to a place across the street from the TD Bank. Apparently, this is the new base of operation for a lot of the ladies from 40th. She took me up to the second floor of what used to be a bunch of offices that seem vacant. Inside one of the office, there were curtained cubicles (quite a few that I saw). Anyway, Judy has been well reviewed and I have nothing new to add other than the fact that I saw another lady from 40th entering another office as I was leaving. On Main street, I saw a few more ladies (bbfs Lucy and a few I don't know the names of). This was around 11 AM. I guess the warmer weather and need for money will overcome fear of LE for the ladies.
You guys are lucky you just go and everyone is there but whenever I go it's super dead I've been looking for Lucy since Jan I will seriously give the man who leads me to her $20

You guys are lucky you just go and everyone is there but whenever I go it's super dead I've been looking for Lucy since Jan I will seriously give the man who leads me to her $20
Go to flushing around 3pm and walk around Main from 39th to 38th loop the block and you might bump into her. She’s doesn’t always wear her glasses anymore. I spotted her in a blue leather jacket and black baseball cap with tight pants a few days ago around the chase bank area.

Well it seem that the ladies of 40th rd is spread out in downtown flushing. Sighting on main, 39th, 38th, 41st, haight st, Avery st, and so on. Now that weather warmer you will see them out on the street hustling for business. That what said before of now have it contained on one street into wide spread across downtown flushing.
Facts they everywhere now

avoid those white box nypd recording boxes if you're on foot, big brother is watching
hey Hebrew let me know when that spanish fitness stripper is back at your chica fast house, been wanting to see her but she hasnt been around, lol

Yeah, I was there the other day (before anyone says it — of course Genius knew about it and was there).

Be aware that place has no facilities—as in a proper bathroom—just a small sink. When I was finished with the girl, she had to pee so she nonchalantly took out a plastic bucket, placed it on the floor in front of me, sat on the bucket and peed. Dumped it in the small sink. I shudder to think of what she does when she has to take a crap.

I won't be going there again.
If a young , hot girl did that, I'd fucking take her on a month long vacation.

I was drive on Main Street and saw a few ladies hanging around walking slowly and yes their were working but I didn’t recognize anyone from the old 40th rd spot. I’m guess new bunch working the area now.

I don’t think that’s the Lucy he’s looking for. The one he’s looking for is BBFS. Lucy by the lirr
I've seen her at her Cherry Ave place (couple doors in off Kissena) and last week I saw her soliciting at N corner of Main and 40th rd so may be same Lucy. She has no problem with BBFS but I do. She is tall for an Asian and wears glasses.

I've seen her at her Cherry Ave place (couple doors in off Kissena) and last week I saw her soliciting at N corner of Main and 40th rd so may be same Lucy. She has no problem with BBFS but I do. She is tall for an Asian and wears glasses.
141-xx-Cherry Ave. Do not have her phone. Just her Chinese social networking card

141-xx-Cherry Ave. Do not have her phone. Just her Chinese social networking card
I saw her today. She is not working out of Cherry Ave place anymore as both her phone blew up with so many calls from guys that she didn't know. She now hangs out at N corner of main and 40th rd and will bring you to a decent place on 38th ave just off of Main. She printed up a professional looking business card with her pic, # and address on it (I get hard just looking at the card which isn't easy for a guy my age—but I digress.)
Try and find her there if you are in the area.