Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was on 40th yesterday. Hispanic guy walks up to one of the girls, opens his wallet to show how much he wants to pay. Girl turns on her heel and walks away. Rest of the girls ignore the guy as he walks up 40th.
I've seen this before.
Kinda like what happened to @mugi in a foreign country. Once the first girl deems him unworthy the rest then shun him.

Kinda like what happened to @mugi in a foreign country. Once the first girl deems him unworthy the rest then shun him.

It’s a bit more complex in a foreign country. The foreign john is highly scrutinized, especially in a neighborhood where non-foreigners rarely do business on the streets.

Most foreigners stay off the streets and make their contacts online where a great deal of information is exchanged.

On the streets, some fear you as an oddity and an unknown. While others are curious.

There is never really a complete wholesale “ban.” The ones that have grown to love and cherish you will vouch for you. There are many different cliques. You can be banned by the young bubble gum chewing brat clique, while being embraced by the early 30’s lovely ladies clique.

The guy pointing to his wallet in Flushing was probably low-balling, demeaning, and devaluing further their already rock-bottom discounted services. The girls issued a ban on such an insulting and embarrassing (for him) display of ungentlemanly-like behavior.

Speaking of pimps - was in Queens and decided to hit the Roosevelt Avenue stroll on the way home. Cops everywhere, cars foot you name it around midnight.
Aside from the usual girls outside the building posts, there were a decent amount of girls working the street with pimps. All Latin. Some trannies. The trainees were easy to spot, however, as they did not have pimps.
I was able to get a hold of a pretty nice big booty fake tit Peruvian girl down one of the side streets of Roosevelt.
Made her show me her tits and grab her pussy before we started. $60 BBJ.
What a fucking nightmare, trying to find a spot to park to do it however.
Great head, Deepthroat ball, licking tongue action.
Was cool to pick up a street girl in such a crazy environment, but it was much more relaxed going into a building the last time.

Speaking of pimps - was in Queens and decided to hit the Roosevelt Avenue stroll on the way home. Cops everywhere, cars foot you name it around midnight.
Aside from the usual girls outside the building posts, there were a decent amount of girls working the street with pimps. All Latin. Some trannies. The trainees were easy to spot, however, as they did not have pimps.
I was able to get a hold of a pretty nice big booty fake tit Peruvian girl down one of the side streets of Roosevelt.
Made her show me her tits and grab her pussy before we started. $60 BBJ.
What a fucking nightmare, trying to find a spot to park to do it however.
Great head, Deepthroat ball, licking tongue action.
Was cool to pick up a street girl in such a crazy environment, but it was much more relaxed going into a building the last time.
Did she drink the protein shake or was she a cum catcher that spit?

Anyone else see all the film/movie street closing signs set up on 40th road? Makes me wonder wtf they could be filming.
If you have it please provide more info such as dates of closure.

Not sure if more needs to be read into such a closure as the short road (1 block) has an entrance and an exit with lots of Chinese places (Asian businesses including restaurants with cooked ducks hanging, etc)— kinda ideal for a film shoot that would involve minimal disruption to the Flushing area.

I will not be able to do a recon until next weekend.

Oddly enough tonight I decided to finally pop my Roosevelt Ave cherry. So its ironic reading this stabbing article that was just a day ago.

I did stop in Flushing at Main and 40th road firt. Mostly all 50-60 year asian grannies dressed the part. Very aggressive but prices were low ($50-60). Zero police presence and very safe area/vibe. Decided to head to Jackson Heights though and compare.

Drove the whole strip just to see where they were all outside of and quality then decided to loop background and park all the way up by the start of the strip and walk it.

Police were everywhere - seemed every other block foot patrol in pairs, cars every couple of blocks, undercover pulling people over and one of those massive outdoor holding type trailers half way down strip on a side block.
Given that article posted yesterday it makes sense. However they seemed to not really care about the girls. In one case, 5 officers on foot patrol were harassing a taco truck vendor over if he was 10ft from the subway station stairs as girls were a few storefronts away soliciting.

Probably around 85th I spotted a group of girls that looked younger and hot. They were a mixed group of both latin and asians. The green walls for construction were setup blocking half the store fronts on that strip from vision so I made a walk towards them.

Went right up to late 20s/early 30s latin chick with red hair, big bolt ons and a nice ass. She guided me right up the stairs that were not lit at all. When we got to the top there were mostly asian women up there and one other spanish chick. Neon lights all over and curtain rooms. Overall clean.
We get in our area and she says $100… I bullshit and said last time $80 for which she said ‘ok you hot papi’. Can tell she barely can speak english.
Honestly $80 was a bargain for her and from what I read on here she is one of the types you hope you find when out on this strip.

Cleans me down with alcohol, starts jerking and puts a rubber on. Sucks for a minute and then gets right on top for reverse cowgirl which was a great view with her ass. Perfect size, not too big and not too small. Beautiful pussy lips as well. Half way through she jumped off and rode me while licking my ears and neck which was pretty wild before she went back to reverse cowgirl and really drove it on home.
We were at the area by the window closest to the train and it was a trip to be cumming as the train was passing and rattling the walls.

On the way out when I got outside it was all asians but all cute ones between 20s-40s. This spot seemed to have the most attractive girls I saw out.

Is it common to have both latin and asian girls working the same spot together?

I have studied this thread a long time and its a treasure trove on intel so thank you.
Roosevelt Ave is truly a wild place.
Innie or outie pussy lips?

Woodside Ave and 72nd Street. LSW in skimpy outfit showing bare ass hanging in the shadows. Maybe 30s.
Haven't seen SWs like this since I started back in the 70s on Delancey and Chrystie. Didn't have time to stop and ask what she offers and pricing. This was about 10 PM.

Woodside Ave and 72nd Street. LSW in skimpy outfit showing bare ass hanging in the shadows. Maybe 30s.
Haven't seen SWs like this since I started back in the 70s on Delancey and Chrystie. Didn't have time to stop and ask what she offers and pricing. This was about 10 PM.
Be careful, 72nd on that dark street is where the cross dressers hang out. They dress like very skimpy to draw the attention of the drunk amigos mostly. Some are hard to distinguish under dark conditions. Forget car action. Stick to the spas to be safe.

Yeah its the wild west right now

what corner streets would you say the more attractive Latinas hang out on?
Most are trannies, it is hard to tell who is who at night
Starts at 11 and peaks when the bars let out and goes on till about 7AM
Just about everything takes place in your car or on the street in front of private homes
Avoid at all costs, it can only lead to trouble
I had no idea this was still going on till I saw the Tiktok videos

Most are trannies, it is hard to tell who is who at night
Starts at 11 and peaks when the bars let out and goes on till about 7AM
Just about everything takes place in your car or on the street in front of private homes
Avoid at all costs, it can only lead to trouble
I had no idea this was still going on till I saw the Tiktok videos
the trannies usally work in trannie pairs. Look for a chick with a male pimp close by, best bet its a chick and not a tranny.

the trannies usally work in trannie pairs. Look for a chick with a male pimp close by, best bet its a chick and not a tranny.
Maybe 10 years ago when I was on my way up to Boston I would take a short detour to Roosey in JH. This was around 4am or so (I always timed my trips up there to start in early am to beat traffic in NY and Hartford). Anyway here and there would be SW's standing on corners. I would pull over, roll down window and as soon as I saw their adam's apple and/or heard their voice I would say "no thanks" and head back on Roosey. They were always by themselves and would get really pissed off at me cursing as I left.

Maybe the routine was to stand by themselves back then or at 4am or perhaps their partner was off with a customer. I never saw girls out at that time so after a couple of total dry runs I stopped doing the detours.