Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

I drove pass 156-13 Northern many times and always cars parked in front in late hours. So last night after striking out on 38th and JH. I stop in and it was $40 house for hour but the guy try to up sell the larger room for $50 an hour. I should of left but I stayed and took the $40 room. Then in walk a young big tits with big nipple hot little thang. I gave her the house money and got undress for the shower. While it has saunas it was not available so after a quick TS back to room for a massage. The massagewas like 15 min and ask to turn over. She then asked what I wanted and motion with her arms and body and I nodded and she say tip. I reach in my pants and hand her $100 and she freak out say it’s $140. I grab the $100 and told her she’s crazy and most place in flushing was $100 and she then said $120 and I gave in because I really wanted to pound her. I asked for bbbj and she said no she only does CBJ and while sucking I’m sticking my finger in her and she kept trying to move away. The I sit her on the edge of the table for standing mis I started slow and picked up the pace and she started try to hold me so I couldn’t get good movements plus not really opening her legs. So I grab her by her ankle and pull her open with both arm with ankle in hand spread her and I went to town pounding her. I deposited in the bag got cleaned up and out the door. I would only return if I really needed and nothing else could be found.

It seem you got the same text as I did. Business must be slow as text stated that 245-12 was the new location for 255-08.
they actually moved a while a go, one of the providers at 255-08 told me about it over a month ago, but they were in transition in both places for some time. Not sure whether 255-08 is shut down or just under a different management now. will check it out.

45-61 Bell, Lida. Very friendly provider with a beautiful smile, was giggling at times, which was kind of funny. a cups. trimmed kitty, clean and smelled fine. probably in her late 30' to low 40', look real good. Enough English to keep up the conversation going. but not anything beyond that. Very good TS and 9/10 massage. She really did a great job, gotta give it to her. FS, all covered. Gave great attention to the balls before the cover went on. 69, CG, mish (i was surprised the table took it, it is sturdy and I am a big guy, 220, 6" plus, it held up! then doggy and standing mish. Your standard AMP arsenal. She was very accommodating, not rushing. While there, I heard 3 or 4 guys coming in and there were all told that the place was busy, come in 30 mins or so. Heavy foot traffic, like I said before, but a very decent place, great service this time. They have 3 more providers. Suggestion - call before you come just to check if they are available, otherwise your will walk out as they are busy. Damage - 60 house, 100 tip.

I was in Flushing around noon. Chinese New Year had Main St closed down for all the floats and marching people. In order to cross the street you had to use the subway and walk under the street at Rosey. That said all the girls were out abiet was kinda difficult for thenm as they had to pick one side of the street nearest their AMP

245-12 Horace Harding. Easy to get to in and out from the traffic perspective, ample parking space in the back. Place seemed to be quite and slow, they still have 4 providers and advertise your can chose from, in fact only 1 was actually available, the rest were cooking their meals in the back, so not a real choice so to speak. A decent place, nice rooms, isolated with doors, clean. TS, I'd say 8/10 massage, asked for hard, but had better, covered everything. A pretty provider, b cups, trimmed kitty, cbj, 69, cg (she did not last long), standing mish, doggy, standing mish again. Usual "you're so big, so much, and so on". Nothing special, regular AMP, but nothing that turns me from visiting again, may be. The only advantage of this place is that providers are quite young, mid to late 20's. Comparing my past experience at 45-61 Bell, I'd probably chose the latter. Damage - 60 house, 100 tip.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
245-12 Horace Harding. Easy to get to in and out from the traffic perspective, ample parking space in the back. Place seemed to be quite and slow, they still have 4 providers and advertise your can chose from, in fact only 1 was actually available, the rest were cooking their meals in the back, so not a real choice so to speak. A decent place, nice rooms, isolated with doors, clean. TS, I'd say 8/10 massage, asked for hard, but had better, covered everything. A pretty provider, b cups, trimmed kitty, cbj, 69, cg (she did not last long), standing mish, doggy, standing mish again. Usual "you're so big, so much, and so on". Nothing special, regular AMP, but nothing that turns me from visiting again, may be. The only advantage of this place is that providers are quite young, mid to late 20's. Comparing my past experience at 45-61 Bell, I'd probably chose the latter. Damage - 60 house, 100 tip.
Hh or hr?

45-61 Bell. Bibi. Probably in her early 40's, not so attractive face, but to each his own, nice assets otherwise. Below shoulder length black hair, petite, maybe 5'2", very nice b+ cups. Untrimmed down there, but fresh and clean, no odors. Behaved a little shy, maybe a new provider, little English but enough to keep things going in the right direction. TS was good and a little odd at the same time as she used a bucket and poured water over instead of using shower head. Well, something new every day:) Wasn't bad, just a little surprising. Massage was very thorough and pleasing, mid hard, but she tried and did her best. I really enjoyed it. Asked for extra rub on the lower back after the session and she complied. Did ask if I want oil in the beginning and I said yes - cleaned me up thoroughly afterwards. On the flip - more sensual touches on the legs and down there, nice tongue play around boys and the cover went on. CBJ was good enough, let it last for several minutes and then took the helm. Put her on the table and proceeded to inverted 69, which she really enjoyed, got wet all over and had her big O in the end squeezing my head with her hips. On to the next chapter, which was pretty standard: standing mish, doggy. No FIV or Greek. She was very responsive and accommodating, cleaned me up with the hot towel in the end and helped put my clothes on. Listerine and water were given on my way out. Overall a very satisfying session. Standard damage. Well, maybe less this time technically, because I won 50$ on a scratch off card, lol.

Jamaica Ave, just off Woodhaven Blvd (west side) near McDonalds, literally next door to a 99 cent store, I saw 2 different Asian women stansing outside. I walked past, for the look, holding cards too. I didnt grab one, it's daytime. Anyone been there or heard of it?

Jamaica Ave, just off Woodhaven Blvd (west side) near McDonalds, literally next door to a 99 cent store, I saw 2 different Asian women stansing outside. I walked past, for the look, holding cards too. I didnt grab one, it's daytime. Anyone been there or heard of it?
Hello, new guy here
I have passed by and picked up a card.
Im in the same situation in that its close to me as well, however I am also very novice in doing this and have not yet gone ahead in hobbying.
Card says 91-07 jamaica 2nd fl
It has a phone number as well

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hello, new guy here
I have passed by and picked up a card.
Im in the same situation in that its close to me as well, however I am also very novice in doing this and have not yet gone ahead in hobbying.
Card says 91-07 jamaica 2nd fl
It has a phone number as well
Which is?
The phone number dude, the phone number.

FWIW: I was seeing my fav Chinese girl in JH named Cindy. Very sweet, always spotless clean and fresh and enthusiastically accommodating for anything I want (except greek) with zero concern about time. Agreed upon rate established a year ago is 60 that I leave on the little table as she walks me out.
I usually leave a fifty and a ten folded and on the little table. My 50's were new right from the bank and unknown to me 2 of them stuck together so I accidentally left 110. So she chases me down the stairs and says "too much" and hands me back a fifty.

He wasn't talking about Flushing. Seems to be Woodhaven or Richmond Hill.
Correctomundo

FWIW: I was seeing my fav Chinese girl in JH named Cindy. Very sweet, always spotless clean and fresh and enthusiastically accommodating for anything I want (except greek) with zero concern about time. Agreed upon rate established a year ago is 60 that I leave on the little table as she walks me out.
I usually leave a fifty and a ten folded and on the little table. My 50's were new right from the bank and unknown to me 2 of them stuck together so I accidentally left 110. So she chases me down the stairs and says "too much" and hands me back a fifty.
WOW that's a keeper.