Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Just came back from Jackson Heights and want to let you guys know that the place on Roosie on 89th appears to have closed. No girls hanging around in front or on the corner and the door to the place was closed. Didn't go for a close look though, so can't verify status. Tina and the other women working around 84the also appear to be MIA and there were 2 LE hanging around Roosie by the bank. Have to say. it was getting pretty obvious with all the girls hanging in front of the place, so I guess it was LE acted.

Just came back from Jackson Heights and want to let you guys know that the place on Roosie on 89th appears to have closed. No girls hanging around in front or on the corner and the door to the place was closed. Didn't go for a close look though, so can't verify status. Tina and the other women working around 84the also appear to be MIA and there were 2 LE hanging around Roosie by the bank. Have to say. it was getting pretty obvious with all the girls hanging in front of the place, so I guess it was LE acted.
That's why, when you find some girls you may want to see again, you exchange #'s (your # on your burner of course).

It’s really cold out so they might be hanging inside coming out once in awhile.

So it’s really cold out and I only see 2 ladies out on 38th. I approach one and nod and we headed inside. I realized she was the one smiling at me when I was with another lady a few weeks ago. Anyway we get inside and I hand her the standard fee and she ask for more I tell her that’s what I always pay and she just accepted it. She where heels so when she bare feet she about 5’ 2” with really nice tits “D” and real. I started sucking and licking those melons and place a finger in her only for a quick minute. She kneel down and place a cover for some ok CBJ and when she got me hard sat on the edge of the table for standing mis and kissing melons while pounding her and she was getting into it in rhythm with me and moaning and getting wet as it was dripping on me and it went harder and faster and I pop and needed to sit for a minute to catch my breathe. She the first that I had out there that really got into it and enjoyed it as she was smiling after. This was a better fuck then the night before at the spa.

So I decided to give this place a try 45-61 bell. The First Lady was like 50 to 60 year old. I ask if there were any other ladies available. Then a 35 year old lady showed up and she was ok so I handed her the house fee. I got undressed and we headed to the shower. After a ok shower we headed back to the room. I laid face down and she gave a good massage. Then came the soft and then the flip. At this point she said you want everything and I said yes. She said tip first. No $ amount was ever mentioned, I reach for my pants and hand her $100 and she sId twenty. More I said no next time if you do good job tonight. She left the room and when she returned she got undressed and I reach over and fiv and she was moaning and she started kissing and sucking my nip and then she made her way and put the condom on with her month. Then a CBJ and switch th Cg and mis and pounded her really good that she was blush

Pro- table shower and clean place.
Con- no sauna even tho it was their had.

I will only repeat if I’m
i visited this location about 1 week before christmas. i had an older chubby provider. just about 0 english. took 100 for herself. she was f-ing wild as i ate her. bucking and grinding herself into my mouth. at times i just had to hold my tongue out straight and she did all the work. i took the chance to insert my finger in her ass. no resistance she loved it. she also asked about condom. i said yes and she took one out. she guided me right into her butt. did all i could to hold out, but i was so turned on by her freakeness. i wont return. more because i know people that live near there than any other reason

Late Friday night Roosevelt between Britton and 90 st was hopping with lot of ladies outside. Spotted Judy and some other regulars. As weather has gotten nicer they have come out of hibernation:) This Saturday night should be same or even more populated.

i visited this location about 1 week before christmas. i had an older chubby provider. just about 0 english. took 100 for herself. she was f-ing wild as i ate her. bucking and grinding herself into my mouth. at times i just had to hold my tongue out straight and she did all the work. i took the chance to insert my finger in her ass. no resistance she loved it. she also asked about condom. i said yes and she took one out. she guided me right into her butt. did all i could to hold out, but i was so turned on by her freakeness. i wont return. more because i know people that live near there than any other reason
Paying those ladies a $100. Their think they hit the fucking lottery. There would swallow your cum and fuck you raw for that $100. And you got the anal service. There a few older chubby that don’t speak English out there.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Word don't ruin it for the rest of us, that would like to keep our $60 nut. Thank you very much. ‍♂️
Even 60 dollars for some of them imo is a bit much. There was one I encountered asked for 80, I gave her 73, that was all I had but she was young. I think 40 to 50 range is a fair price but with dudes giving 100 then they feel they can get the 60 without commotion, and I bet that's for all the uglies

Didn't that used to be Ground Zero for the Fast Houses back in the day?
Yes Slinky, that stretch had 10-12 houses with at least 5 ladies working out of each spot. A few had 10-12 ladies and price was $20.Those were the days before Rudy cleaned up Roosevelt Avenue. It would take me 2-3 hours to case all the spots for talent on a weekend night and there was some nice talent indeed.

A few weeks ago I went back to Happy feet and I saw a woman named Coco and while the massage was 5/5 the st was a 3/5. Paid same as before for fs and house total $130.

Today I saw a really cute young girl (looks about 28) on 89th named Julie and man was she worth it. Paid $80 and she brought me to heaven in the time I was there. She's about 5'2-4 and rail thin and I had a lot of fun using her. She's by the second pack of woman by some kind of smoothie (?) stand for those interested.
Are you sure you didn’t notice anything else “unusual” with Julie? Before I address that I went to 89 and Roosevelt to specifically look for her. I had seen a girl on the strip since the summer that when you described Julie made me think right away it was her. In my eyes she was one of the few young ones on that block and that didn’t budge from $80

figured she would be out today and decided to just give in to the $80 this time. As you said she is real short and rail thin. I saw her like after 5am this morning she had on a blue jacket and was still covered up discreetly

we went upstairs and part of the unusual thing with her I mentioned is that she seems to be a lot more quiet compared to the older girls but that isn’t the main thing I realized

matter wiping me down with ALOT of alcohol and again being quiet(she also didn’t turn on the light and left the room dark), she got into missionary right away and when I motioned to give head, she told me “no head for $80”...

I instantly was reminded of getting that line from providers . Was the no head also your experience or was it just with me?

that being said what you mentioned about her having a lot of fun using her I can’t lie her pussy was nice. I’ve always been more turned on by the spinners especially when they are short AND skinny. It was nice to maneuver her and I give her credit for not giving me a hard time in doggy and letting me pound somewhat

her ass was nice and smooth and an amazing site to behold . Wasn’t seeing wrinkles and cellulite like with the older girls. Pussy felt nice and snug even with the condom on. Bushes usually turn me off but I was too distracted by how nice her pussy felt

I know this is high praise for a girl who didn’t even give head and was slightly standoffish as far as holding a conversation goes, but the pussy felt really good...she would be amazing if the head was included smh

Oh yeah I forgot to mention when I went there all the girls seemed booked and busy. First I’ve seen that since the summer it appears guys took advantage of the weather. All the other rooms were occupied and those of you guys who are familiar with one of the grannies who always has on that short skirt...the y’all one with the big teeth lol, she was across from me and Julie moaning up a storm

actually now that I think about it, whenever I’m upstairs she always seems to be busy lol

Last edited by a moderator:
decided to visit 45-61 yesterday, even after i said i wouldn't. little head need some action nd i was nearby. my attendent was lilly, a rather comly 30's girl. spoke so little english we communicated with hand gestures. she was incredibly adamnet that fs was $130 and would not budge. when i got half-way dressed to leave she relented and 100 tip was the price (house 60=1hr). when she disrobed her granny panties were a turn off. once i started sucking her small tits she got weak kneed. when i moved her to the bed she thought i was trying to pork her raw. finally understood i wanted to eat her hairy, well trimmed pie. she loved it. tried to have me stop before she came, but i wouldn't. she exploded strongly and lay there for a good 7 min. she got on top and we went at it. again, she convulsed and had to rest. finally blew doggie style. all-in-all, worth the money. still hesitate to visit do to location

decided to visit 45-61 yesterday, even after i said i wouldn't. little head need some action nd i was nearby. my attendent was lilly, a rather comly 30's girl. spoke so little english we communicated with hand gestures. she was incredibly adamnet that fs was $130 and would not budge. when i got half-way dressed to leave she relented and 100 tip was the price (house 60=1hr). when she disrobed her granny panties were a turn off. once i started sucking her small tits she got weak kneed. when i moved her to the bed she thought i was trying to pork her raw. finally understood i wanted to eat her hairy, well trimmed pie. she loved it. tried to have me stop before she came, but i wouldn't. she exploded strongly and lay there for a good 7 min. she got on top and we went at it. again, she convulsed and had to rest. finally blew doggie style. all-in-all, worth the money. still hesitate to visit do to location
45-61 what street?