Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

There is a group called Red Canary Song which is organizing with and on behalf of the Flushing workers, to protect them from police harassment and from anti “trafficking” saviors. They are aligned with some of the newer more progressive decarceral (anti-jail) local politicians. Worth supporting or at least following.
Thank you! I am supporting @RedCanarySong I will share with all the workers/bosses I know. Looks like a great movement. Would be nice to promote nationally to counter the Human Trafficking label that the National Media and LE love to smear all AMPs with.

Thank you! I am supporting @RedCanarySong I will share with all the workers/bosses I know. Looks like a great movement. Would be nice to promote nationally to counter the Human Trafficking label that the National Media and LE love to smear all AMPs with.
Wow, I didn't know about this what happen to this woman but her story of how she got into AMP work is typical of most AMP workers.

Ended up going to the old 40th Rd and saw this girl named Yun Yun. I think this might have been the one Genius or whoever mentioned a while back cause man was she tight. I'm a chinese guy with 6" and I could only fit like 2" in. Asked her to call her friend over and had a double BJ session. It was really painful to do her cause she was just too tight. Ended up paying 100 to Yun Yun and 60 to her friend.
Where on 40th? Can you provide more details about location and YunYun’s looks?

Was in Flushing yesterday checking on things. No action to be found during the day but once it got dark out things picked up on 38th ave just off Main St. Nice group of younger girls pushing massages on the sidewalk. Not 20-somethings or anything but well above average and significantly younger than the old 40th road fare. Saw Mimi, shoulder-length hair and a flight attendant look to her. 80 for FS and then she upsold me another 20 for greek. Might be worth the extra distance to go to Flushing over Jackson Heights

Was in Flushing yesterday checking on things. No action to be found during the day but once it got dark out things picked up on 38th ave just off Main St. Nice group of younger girls pushing massages on the sidewalk. Not 20-somethings or anything but well above average and significantly younger than the old 40th road fare. Saw Mimi, shoulder-length hair and a flight attendant look to her. 80 for FS and then she upsold me another 20 for greek. Might be worth the extra distance to go to Flushing over Jackson Heights
Mimi been around sometime now. When she was working out of 40th rd she was asking for $60 and if it was slow she would offer services at $50. The $80 she asking for is what the younger ladies are asking and they don’t take anything less. I been rejected twice already at the $60 offer. With the younger ladies. If it seem to be slow out make a play and offer Mimi $60 for Anal and I bet you she take it but it has to be slow out.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Mimi been around sometime now. When she was working out of 40th rd she was asking for $60 and if it was slow she would offer services at $50. The $80 she asking for is what the younger ladies are asking and they don’t take anything less. I been rejected twice already at the $60 offer. With the younger ladies. If it seem to be slow out make a play and offer Mimi $60 for Anal and I bet you she take it but it has to be slow out.
Are you talking about Mimi with the Spanish boyfriend?

I was in flushing and looking to see who was out. So I’m at 38th and main and not a single lady. Maybe it’s because the city gave a permit to one of those bbq carts and the guy smoking up the corner. So I walk up the block to 40th and 2 lady out but none I would go with. Then I see Mimi and she’s talking to some guy so I keep walking and realized it not my night.

So I had sometime between appointment so I headed to Roosevelt Ave and I was walking by 83rd Street and Tina spotted me I look at her and we both nod at each other. She said to me longtime no see you. Get to her place and it was spotless I have never seen a place in this industry this clean. We started touching and kissing each other body and then a CBJ to miss pop and get cleaned up and a short massage and out the door. In between all of that she mention one of the place in Flushing was closed.

So I had sometime between appointment so I headed to Roosevelt Ave and I was walking by 83rd Street and Tina spotted me I look at her and we both nod at each other. She said to me longtime no see you. Get to her place and it was spotless I have never seen a place in this industry this clean. We started touching and kissing each other body and then a CBJ to miss pop and get cleaned up and a short massage and out the door. In between all of that she mention one of the place in Flushing was closed.
Yeah, Tina is a very pleasant, no-rush take all the time you want, attractive, conservatively dressed and petite woman (must be 34-35 now) and I've known her for a couple of years. I try to stay away from her though as she does BBFS — the few recent times I've been with her I ran into her when she was walking from the train to her place, she recognized me and, well what can one do but spend some time with her when that happens. I've never had a CBJ from her as she always does BBBJ. As you pointed out place is spotless, and has clean ceramic tiled floors and a decent sized "massage" room.

Yeah, Tina is a very pleasant, no-rush take all the time you want, attractive, conservatively dressed and petite woman (must be 34-35 now) and I've known her for a couple of years. I try to stay away from her though as she does BBFS — the few recent times I've been with her I ran into her when she was walking from the train to her place, she recognized me and, well what can one do but spend some time with her when that happens. I've never had a CBJ from her as she always does BBBJ. As you pointed out place is spotless, and has clean ceramic tiled floors and a decent sized "massage" room.
I have never been offer bbbj or BBFS by her. But she a tight and wet lady who kind and pleasant to be with.

LE been out at night time due to all the new homeless robbing and assaulting going on. Sometime ago I had an incident with a homeless man who threw an object at me. It missed me by half an inch and I turned around to confront him.
Did not know about this, thanks...guess I'm gonna avoid mongering in Flushing at night for a while. The whole city seems to be getting infested with homeless people.

Mini-review: saw a woman on 40th named Sofie or Sophia cause I wanted to get in on all this ass action everyone's been talking about. Short, maybe 5'5", chubby, looks to be in her 50s. But she agreed to 60 for greek so I went with it. Started with CFS and moved on to greek, but she wouldn't do more than a minute of it so we switched back. Not the hardcore action I was looking for, but you get what you pay for I suppose.

I have never been offer bbbj or BBFS by her. But she a tight and wet lady who kind and pleasant to be with.
That's interesting.
Perhaps there is a reason that I am offered everything — I see 5 or so girls on a regular basis and all of them have offered me BBFS after a couple of visits (same with both Helen and Amy who I haven't been with in years). Since I monger several times a week, each time with a different one, show interest in them in a personal way (I remember where they are from, family life back in China, how long in US, etc.), and I am probably considerably older than most of their customers, they may think they are the only ones I see — almost like a GF relationship I guess. I guess they feel safe with me.

This was also true with trish ( but not sister lola) of "I'm not a whore and my sister is not a whore" fame (she offered BBFS and said "it's ok today as I'm at safe part of my cycle and not on birth control".

Anyone notice the Latina girls sitting around in tinas lobby. Right outside her door. They just sit there, I asked one of them once if they do massage...and they eagerly said yes,
They both (ahem - I know this personally) offer CFS and BBBJ. However you have to pay a $30 house fee and they actually do a not too bad massage as part of the deal. Their massage rooms are nowhere near as spacious and fixtured (chair to sit on while tying shoes, better rack to hang clothes, nicer lamps, etc.). Both are pleasant, accommodating and non-rush.