Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

https://www.mcall.com/news/pennsylv...0191013-bfl6wzauu5hetfl6ejabpwj3x4-story.html

This one should work. Be careful they constantly saying it originates in Flushing NY.

Say what they will. They are painting a grotesque picture of innocent, ignorant, helpless sex slaves who unbeknownst and without educated consent found themselves involved in a deal with the devil and threats to their families overseas. And then they make a comparison to Mumbai, India which is a total anomaly. India's situation along with other impoverished lands with women in cages does not rise to comparison with this subject as those third world events are a total local cultural phenomenon that those countries must deal with by their own means. That local depravity is so entrenched in their cultures for hundreds if not thousands of years.

In my experience with the Flushing phenomenon, we are dealing with women who are prostitution-entrepreneurs making a well-thought-out chess-piece maneuver (a lunge for cash) to visit a distant land (USA) where their reputation in their hometown will not be sullied and exploiting their innate power of femininity to exploit the abundance of cash, wielded by American men starving for this Asian feminine sensuality that is vacant in the current state of western women.

It has long been the case that western men have gone East to fulfill their carnal cravings. These ladies have simply shipped the goods to the west. And for the simple reason that those visiting western men to Asia exhaust their supply of cash on these dragon ladies and unable to be gainfully employed in Asia, the men return to reload and the ladies followed the money.

In Asia I have met these ladies who would so willingly and thankfully follow me back to New York to get a taste of the highly lucrative sex market. Young and old alike can become rich with no education other than the natural knowledge of spreading one's legs.

Quite possibly the poor johns are the victims here, unable to escape this eastern brand of submissive sensual allure that these ladies use and abuse to gain wealth and status.

Say what they will. They are painting a grotesque picture of innocent, ignorant, helpless sex slaves who unbeknownst and without educated consent found themselves involved in a deal with the devil and threats to their families overseas. And then they make a comparison to Mumbai, India which is a total anomaly. India's situation along with other impoverished lands with women in cages does not rise to comparison with this subject as those third world events are a total local cultural phenomenon that those countries must deal with by their own means. That local depravity is so entrenched in their cultures for hundreds if not thousands of years.

In my experience with the Flushing phenomenon, we are dealing with women who are prostitution-entrepreneurs making a well-thought-out chess-piece maneuver (a lunge for cash) to visit a distant land (USA) where their reputation in their hometown will not be sullied and exploiting their innate power of femininity to exploit the abundance of cash, wielded by American men starving for this Asian feminine sensuality that is vacant in the current state of western women.

It has long been the case that western men have gone East to fulfill their carnal cravings. These ladies have simply shipped the goods to the west. And for the simple reason that those visiting western men to Asia exhaust their supply of cash on these dragon ladies and unable to be gainfully employed in Asia, the men return to reload and the ladies followed the money.

In Asia I have met these ladies who would so willingly and thankfully follow me back to New York to get a taste of the highly lucrative sex market. Young and old alike can become rich with no education other than the natural knowledge of spreading one's legs.

Quite possibly the poor johns are the victims here, unable to escape this eastern brand of submissive sensual allure that these ladies use and abuse to gain wealth and status.
My friend your understanding of the Asian SW and conditions along with your eloquent words paint a well overdue truth of this market. The vast majority of Asian SW are far from victims.

https://www.mcall.com/news/pennsylv...0191013-bfl6wzauu5hetfl6ejabpwj3x4-story.html

This one should work. Be careful they constantly saying it originates in Flushing NY.
I am often appalled by the claims by LE at news conferences where they talk up how they busted a sex trafficking ring at a massage parlor when the only thing that went on was a HE by a provider who is only trying to make a living. They thirst for the spotlight of being part of this new fad of taking down sex traffickers. Maybe local LE get federal funds for showing success in participating in this fad.

I am often appalled by the claims by LE at news conferences where they talk up how they busted a sex trafficking ring at a massage parlor when the only thing that went on was a HE by a provider who is only trying to make a living. They thirst for the spotlight of being part of this new fad of taking down sex traffickers. Maybe local LE get federal funds for showing success in participating in this fad.
A lot of times when places are busted and called a human trafficking ring is because the ladies is crying a different tune to get a green card. If they are believed to be victims then under the immigration rules they can get a green card to stay in the country. So that’s why now law enforcement focus on the johns and owners of the businesses.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If you make it clear to someone who lies for a living that if they say one thing they will get jailed and then deported, but if they say this other thing they will get to stay, receive social services, etc which of the two do you think is going to happen?

PS notice how the Robert Kraft story went?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/10/the-disturbing-saga-of-robert-kraft

Last edited:
A lot of times when places are busted and called a human trafficking ring is because the ladies is crying a different tune to get a green card. If they are believed to be victims then under the immigration rules they can get a green card to stay in the country. So that’s why now law enforcement focus on the johns and owners of the businesses.
Just a thought:
So if they get a green card do they now permanently add to the supply of AMP workers?

If you make it clear to someone who lives for a living that if they say one thing they will get jailed and then deported, but if they say this other thing they will get to stay, receive social services, etc which of the two do you think is going to happen?

PS notice how the Robert Kraft story went?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/10/the-disturbing-saga-of-robert-kraft
These news/opinion pieces on the Kraft affair are all BS! If fucking pisses me off because it gives all AMP a bad name. These women did not do sex period! All you have to do is read the RM reviews. 50/50 regular massage with $10 tips or HE with $20/$40 tips. All media in the US is so full of crap and thats why you should NEVER believe anything you read on their websites. And that goes double for DAs/LE. They are even bigger liars!

Went on the flushing site. Saw Wendy on Sanford for $220 (1.5hr session). Wasn't enough for me.

Walked around the area checking out massage parlors still open in that hour around 10:30pm. Went into two and asked for an hr massage. Was asked back in mandarin if I wanted to be massaged by a woman. I said yes and the girl seemed scared by the ordeal (was a normal MP). As I walked to a third one down the block that lead to a basement area, it turned out to be closed. But, what surprised me was two guys on a white car double parked nearby and said something in mandarin along the lines of "get out out of here."

Ended up going to the old 40th Rd and saw this girl named Yun Yun. I think this might have been the one Genius or whoever mentioned a while back cause man was she tight. I'm a chinese guy with 6" and I could only fit like 2" in. Asked her to call her friend over and had a double BJ session. It was really painful to do her cause she was just too tight. Ended up paying 100 to Yun Yun and 60 to her friend.

Went on the flushing site. Saw Wendy on Sanford for $220 (1.5hr session). Wasn't enough for me.

Walked around the area checking out massage parlors still open in that hour around 10:30pm. Went into two and asked for an hr massage. Was asked back in mandarin if I wanted to be massaged by a woman. I said yes and the girl seemed scared by the ordeal (was a normal MP). As I walked to a third one down the block that lead to a basement area, it turned out to be closed. But, what surprised me was two guys on a white car double parked nearby and said something in mandarin along the lines of "get out out of here."

Ended up going to the old 40th Rd and saw this girl named Yun Yun. I think this might have been the one Genius or whoever mentioned a while back cause man was she tight. I'm a chinese guy with 6" and I could only fit like 2" in. Asked her to call her friend over and had a double BJ session. It was really painful to do her cause she was just too tight. Ended up paying 100 to Yun Yun and 60 to her friend.
Thanks for the info but how about a review of the session with Wendy since you were there for 1.5 hours, it must of been a hot session. As far as 40th rd are you talking about the place by BJ or was she a 40th rd Street girl?

Thanks for the info but how about a review of the session with Wendy since you were there for 1.5 hours, it must of been a hot session. As far as 40th rd are you talking about the place by BJ or was she a 40th rd Street girl?
Session with Wendy in my opinion is pretty standard. She tried to stall with a light massage. Wasn't having anymore of that soft touch after 5mins. Her oral was pretty damn good, but could never really fit my entire thing into her mouth - same with others. She wanted me to start missionary (it was around 9:30pm so she was pretty exhausted already), I had start cowgirl. Helped her orgasm a few times for the night before leaving and embarrassing myself going to those civilian massage places after which I mistook as having extra services.

Gonna go to a CityMD next Saturday for a bi-anual STD/STI test and hopefully get anti-biotics for just G&C which is the only thing I've ever gotten. Then, hopefully, from there on, I can stay away from the Flushing AMPs for the rest of the year and focus on other stuff.

I saw the Wendy from Happy feet and had a decent experience. She's tall and slim so she's my type but her massage was 1/5 for me. I paid 130 total for fs and would possibly give her one more try. I did see the busty gal but she was busy with someone else.

Session with Wendy in my opinion is pretty standard. She tried to stall with a light massage. Wasn't having anymore of that soft touch after 5mins. Her oral was pretty damn good, but could never really fit my entire thing into her mouth - same with others. She wanted me to start missionary (it was around 9:30pm so she was pretty exhausted already).
is this street Wendy? I haven't seen her in a while since I work nights now, last time I saw her she was working by the Starbucks. Can you give me the last digits of her number so I can look it up on the flushing site

I saw the Wendy from Happy feet and had a decent experience. She's tall and slim so she's my type but her massage was 1/5 for me. I paid 130 total for fs and would possibly give her one more try. I did see the busty gal but she was busy with someone else.

is this street Wendy? I haven't seen her in a while since I work nights now, last time I saw her she was working by the Starbucks. Can you give me the last digits of her number so I can look it up on the flushing site

I wouldn't know if she was or wasn't. I usually go for the more costly ones, but sometimes I want to dominate a cheap one. But, I think after last night, this is it for me with this hobby.

Life's been stressful for me this year having to deal with death threats. Had to do certain things to ensure the one's who tried to fuck with me don't amount to anything - its been taken care of. Its been about 14-15months since I picked up this hobby after breaking up with my previous ex. All this has helped me grow more as a person.

Hopefully, I haven't caught HIV and only got currable G&C at worst. I've always used condoms when doing penetration. But, I've had sores and scratches on parts of my leg when some of the girls put their crotch on top of them whenever they give me oral.

If you make it clear to someone who lives for a living that if they say one thing they will get jailed and then deported, but if they say this other thing they will get to stay, receive social services, etc which of the two do you think is going to happen?
There is a group called Red Canary Song which is organizing with and on behalf of the Flushing workers, to protect them from police harassment and from anti “trafficking” saviors. They are aligned with some of the newer more progressive decarceral (anti-jail) local politicians. Worth supporting or at least following.

I wouldn't know if she was or wasn't. I usually go for the more costly ones, but sometimes I want to dominate a cheap one. But, I think after last night, this is it for me with this hobby.

Life's been stressful for me this year having to deal with death threats. Had to do certain things to ensure the one's who tried to fuck with me don't amount to anything - its been taken care of. Its been about 14-15months since I picked up this hobby after breaking up with my previous ex. All this has helped me grow more as a person.

Hopefully, I haven't caught HIV and only got currable G&C at worst. I've always used condoms when doing penetration. But, I've had sores and scratches on parts of my leg when some of the girls put their crotch on top of them whenever they give me oral.
Don't worry yourself too much, beyond being tested and treated. As fail-safes for all diseases, the body is equipped with a very potent immune system and even if that fails, there is the ultimate cure to all human woes, prayer to an all-powerful, all-merciful God which never condemns nor punishes.

I once spent a long hour inside a provider fully protected with latex, only later to find out that the latex disintegrated long before removal unbeknownst to me. She looked at me and I looked at her and I sheepishly asked her if she was infected and she assured me she was not. I could only hope she was not lying.

Anyway, I went home that night worried into a frenzy, constantly obsessing physically, mentally and emotionally over my exposed genitalia. Finally, I noticed an unusual red mark on junior. I went to be checked and tested fine with no worries.

So, that mark on junior was created by anxiety and worry.

Remain calm and confident that ultimately your union with God renders you impervious to any harm or destruction. Amen