Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

A lot of those ladies have bf. I was talking to one of my regulars and she asked if I wanted to be her bf. That we can get an apartment together but she not paying anything but I can get regular sex 24 7.
Yeah but you didn't take her up on it right? How many guys are dumb enough to shack up with one of these amp ladies? Thats why i'm wondering if her bf knows what she does smh

Yeah but you didn't take her up on it right? How many guys are dumb enough to shack up with one of these amp ladies? Thats why i'm wondering if her bf knows what she does smh
I think that he does know.
When she was on Haight St (Just W of CP off of 41 ave) I was in Flushing early one Sunday around 9:30am. I walked up to the place she was staying and gave her a call. She said give her 5 minutes. I did and then headed up the elevator to her floor. When the el door opened at her floor Spanish looking guy was waiting there to use el to go down. He gave me a glance as we passed. I assume that he came from her apt as other apt had older Chinese couple. When I got to her apt it was clear that she shared it with another person and the stuff around was some guy stuff. Waste paper basket where she throws paper towels and used condoms was empty so I was probably 1st condom using guy that day.

She told me that this was last time we could use that apt and she was getting a place to work in JH and she said she would text me the address (and she did). I usually parked under I676 and walked my way to Main st. via 41 ave and in a subsequent week I saw her walking from Haight st to 41av on her way to the subway—she didn't see me and I didn't make my presence known as I had an appointment with another girl. I assume she was coming from same apt.

None of this is solid proof by any means but seems plausible that was it his apt and he was bf.

She not the only one that has a Spanish bf. Mimi also does and he knows what’s she does as he wait for her on main and Sanford to walk home together. I seen them offend walking home and when she work on 40th rd I saw him in front of the building waiting for her to come out. Regardless on what work they do people of lives outside of work and I leave it at that.

Bit of a fiasco today. Comes with thinking with the little head. Was in Queens for an unrelated matter and decided to give JH another shot. I must admit, some of the posts on this thread had me wanting to dive back in there. I had two hazy goals in mind:

1) Secure FS for 60-80, as many of the wiser heads in this thread had stated was the going price

2) See if I could locate Back Door Judy in the wild, as my efforts to find her number on here had proven to be unsuccessful thus far (I am a fiend for Greek)

Unfortunately, I failed pretty miserably on both counts.

On the first objective, I found it very difficult to negotiate and set a price, especially when the ladies were more fixated on dragging you into the massage room. Once there, you might settle on a price, but misaligned on expected services. Vulgar hand gestures and pointing did the trick, but I must’ve run into a couple of the prudent ladies on Roosy as I was declined for FS twice. The second actually laughed. Perhaps my extra youthful features beg for a different kind of treatment than what some of you guys are getting on here. The third attempt netted me a nod, then when I stripped down, she proceeded to lather me up for a handy. Either she misunderstood or was playing me, but the end result was the same: I dressed and walked out with traces of hastily wiped massage oil still soaking into my balls.

I’ll note that every single AMP I walked into had big, prominent “No prostitution” or “No erotic services” signs. They appear to be on high alert and that might’ve played a role in my experience.

The hunt for BDJ was less demeaning, but similarly unsuccessful. I met, in quick succession: Nini, Anli, and Lucy around the 89 and R area, but alas, no one named anything close to Judy.

Hope that was at least entertaining for you guys to read. I ain’t a quitter so I can’t promise I won’t be back in JH, but going in cold can be a gamble.

Bit of a fiasco today. Comes with thinking with the little head. Was in Queens for an unrelated matter and decided to give JH another shot. I must admit, some of the posts on this thread had me wanting to dive back in there. I had two hazy goals in mind:

1) Secure FS for 60-80, as many of the wiser heads in this thread had stated was the going price

2) See if I could locate Back Door Judy in the wild, as my efforts to find her number on here had proven to be unsuccessful thus far (I am a fiend for Greek)

The hunt for BDJ was less demeaning, but similarly unsuccessful. I met, in quick succession: Nini, Anli, and Lucy around the 89 and R area, but alas, no one named anything close to Judy.

Hope that was at least entertaining for you guys to read. I ain’t a quitter so I can’t promise I won’t be back in JH, but going in cold can be a gamble.
Judy works nights after 8-9 and is not there every night. Mostly on weekend nights.

Unfortunately, I failed pretty miserably on both counts.

On the first objective, I found it very difficult to negotiate and set a price, especially when the ladies were more fixated on dragging you into the massage room. Once there, you might settle on a price, but misaligned on expected services. Vulgar hand gestures and pointing did the trick, but I must’ve run into a couple of the prudent ladies on Roosy as I was declined for FS twice. The second actually laughed. Perhaps my extra youthful features beg for a different kind of treatment than what some of you guys are getting on here. The third attempt netted me a nod, then when I stripped down, she proceeded to lather me up for a handy. Either she misunderstood or was playing me, but the end result was the same: I dressed and walked out with traces of hastily wiped massage oil still soaking into my balls.

I’ll note that every single AMP I walked into had big, prominent “No prostitution” or “No erotic services” signs. They appear to be on high alert and that might’ve played a role in my experience.

Hmmm that's strange. I think the ones that offer fs will approach you. I've never actually approach any providers. If I see a couple providers walking around I'll just slow down, stop and pull my phone out. A few moments later I'll hear the words massagee whispered in my ear. I'll reply with no then they'll say chikki chikki baby. And that's how I know its fs being offered.

Couple of points:
1. They all have a computer printer paper sheet that says "No Sexual Services" — perhaps thinking it has some magical charm that repels LE arresting them — "Sorry guys — they have the "No Sexual Services" sign up, so even though she offered to suck my dick for money we can't bust them" Some have a double dose of magical effect by also printing "Keep Underwear ON". Note: both signs will have various permutations of misspellings but the magical charm still works — they think. Note: LI AMPs don't need the magical signs as they have the magical repel arrest PBA stickers on the front door.

2. Once the price is negotiated with what is expected for said price explicitly indicated by you, (down to the point of whether there will be CBJ or BBBJ) I've found that they go into performance mode with a set routine. Some of the girls soliciting on the street for massag-ee, actually only want to do massage with HE only. Expect a house fee for such (but very hit or miss in quality some have been pretty good actually).

3. If they have bright red lipstick on this is an indicator that no kissing will occur or BBBJ. If you want either of that move on to another one.

Thanks for the advice and feedback. In every one of my encounters, the lady approached me asking "massagee," but then proceeded to actually try to offer the massage and ask for house fee.

Also, my timing could be a real issue. Seems like prowling during the day/early afternoon could be a mistake.

I'll see if I can swing by in the evening and see if the reception is different. Any physical markers that might help me locate back door judy?

....Also, my timing could be a real issue. Seems like prowling during the day/early afternoon could be a mistake.....
Not an issue as I typically like to be the 1st guy in the queue so I'm walking around in the morning (before noon). My advice is to just act like you know what you are doing , be friendly, smile etc., and above all don't think with your little head.

There is enough info on UG - sort of like a mongering handbook, so just read the posts of reputable posters.

Thanks for the advice and feedback. In every one of my encounters, the lady approached me asking "massagee," but then proceeded to actually try to offer the massage and ask for house fee.

Also, my timing could be a real issue. Seems like prowling during the day/early afternoon could be a mistake.

I'll see if I can swing by in the evening and see if the reception is different. Any physical markers that might help me locate back door judy?
Hang out around 89th and Roosevelt in the evening. Or you can walk from 89th to 80th and check out all the other ladies. A lot go on in the evening