Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

the trannies usally work in trannie pairs. Look for a chick with a male pimp close by, best bet its a chick and not a tranny.
Following your advice I took a walk down Roosevelt tonight at midnight. There were SW working on every corner on Roosevelt from the subway at 74th and up. Finally saw one by herself who looked decent in front of Blink Fitness on 78th with two pimps standing across the street from her. Thought she was safe, walked up, made eye contact and when she said "Hey papi" in her low voice I just kept walking away...

Following your advice I took a walk down Roosevelt tonight at midnight. There were SW working on every corner on Roosevelt from the subway at 74th and up. Finally saw one by herself who looked decent in front of Blink Fitness on 78th with two pimps standing across the street from her. Thought she was safe, walked up, made eye contact and when she said "Hey papi" in her low voice I just kept walking away...
Avoid Roosevelt late at night and pimps at all costs, it can only lead to trouble
Trannies can work alone or in groups and I have never heard of one with a pimp
Never use your car, you are an easy target for tickets

Avoid Roosevelt late at night and pimps at all costs, it can only lead to trouble
Trannies can work alone or in groups and I have never heard of one with a pimp
Never use your car, you are an easy target for tickets
Go to the spas, Granny Road and FI independents. At least you're guaranteed a " real biological woman" and the safety factor is higher. Stay on the main strip of Roosevelt. In the past guys have gone on the street parallel to Roosevelt and gotten robbed. And go at a reasonable hour when people are still on the streets.