Flatbush underground spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was near Flatbush/Church Ave. in Brooklyn on some late night "business" and there seems to be a vibrant underground scene there. First, right above Barry's Beauty Bar salon on Flatbush 1 block West of church, there seemed to be a party going, with a DJ, and some very slutty looking women were entering. On Church avenue, right between Bedford and Flatbush (closer to bedford), there was another walk up spot with bouncer outside.

Im a white boy so it looks suspicious if I enter, plus I dont wanna walk into a place without knowing what to expect. Anyone wanna take one for the team?

I noticed a new salon opened up lately. Seems to be a R&T spot. I would guess, you need to know someone inside or ask the bouncer about the cover for the night before making an attempt. It might just be a regular party.

I noticed a new salon opened up lately. Seems to be a R&T spot. I would guess, you need to know someone inside or ask the bouncer about the cover for the night before making an attempt. It might just be a regular party.

Status
Not open for further replies.