First Impressions

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
STK - Steakhouse in Midtown

Wow!! That’s the first steakhouse I tried in Manhattan. After first going to see the Rockettes with my friends, we ventured down a couple blocks to STK. What an absolutely phenomenal place. They gave us butter knives for our steaks! And boy did it ever cut and melt like butter. For the first time I got to try legit Japanese Wagyu. We had these super meaty and tasty oysters. Lobster Linguini (not my favorite), tuna tartare tacos, calamari. Our waiter’s name was Brandon - Great service. Truly knew exactly how to answer our questions, make suggestions, and guide us to what we wanted. I wish that I could eat like that all of the time! So amazing.

Without my loyal followers and friends, none of this would have been possible. Thanks for another great year. Looking forward to many more to come.

Xoxo
❤️❤️
~Sophia Belle

Wow!! That’s the first steakhouse I tried in Manhattan. After first going to see the Rockettes with my friends, we ventured down a couple blocks to STK. What an absolutely phenomenal place. They gave us butter knives for our steaks! And boy did it ever cut and melt like butter. For the first time I got to try legit Japanese Wagyu. We had these super meaty and tasty oysters. Lobster Linguini (not my favorite), tuna tartare tacos, calamari. Our waiter’s name was Brandon - Great service. Truly knew exactly how to answer our questions, make suggestions, and guide us to what we wanted. I wish that I could eat like that all of the time! So amazing.

Without my loyal followers and friends, none of this would have been possible. Thanks for another great year. Looking forward to many more to come.

Xoxo
❤️❤️
~Sophia Belle
I know the owners, they also own Ben and Jacks. Great steaks at both places. It's an Albanian family. I think a cousin owns a spot in Westchester also.

Xoxo
❤️❤️
~Sophia Belle
You gotta try the stk in the meat packing district at night it gets pretty crazy live dj and all, you can probably find yourself a loaded sugar daddy there also haha just keep your eyes open for the rolex Daytonas and richard miles hint hint lol.

Yes, their talents are amazing, but didn't have shit to do with Christmas.
I said the same but if you noticed at the beginning of the show the girl didn't want anything to do with the bike she got as a gift and didnt appreciate it, she just wanted to listen to music and take pics on social media. But at the end of the play she couldn't let go of it, kinda how society is now a days caught up with all the bs on social media they forget about other traditions i guess lol. But yea they were very talented.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Bijou
Another Scotto Brothers Masterpiece.
Went here for my birthday dinner tonight. What can I say, it’s a great restaurant. It’s like all the other scotto brothers restaurants when it comes to atmosphere and service. Top notch. I personally loved the food. It’s a twist between French and Asian. It had vegan options which was my goal. It had great regular options as well. We tried the Kani Sala, 3 different sushi rolls. A steak, duck, vegan food, lobster, chicken wings, crab ragoons, Shrimp.. idk there was probably more. Everything was great. I’ve been doing the vegan thing pretty hard but I admit that I cheated this week for my birthday and it was totally worth it. Anyways, if you’re in the Melville area, it’s definitely a happening place! I 100% perfect recommend!

here’s some pics from the night… not from the food ❤️

A4028302-5FB7-4139-A14B-E4107C6A0AC2.jpeg
D3B8A83C-9B85-4CEF-B67A-00CD4ECABA75.jpeg
9E289BBE-3900-4916-A689-A853BD578DD6.jpeg