First Impressions

PG Steak House has a tasty porterhouse. The dining area could use an upgrade, but I guess it’s just about the steak.
Wish this thread had more activity. Guess too many guys are spending their money on pussy instead of steak.
Although not a steakhouse, Parkside in Corona has T Bone that I would rate as one of the best- Tremendous atmosphere and fantastic service.The house wine, homemade, is one of the best...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Ruth Chris- Garden City

Almost everything here was perfect. To be honest, if I had been paying, I would have left after checking in... the girl
At the hostess stand - Tiana or something- was a completely snobby and dismissive type of bitch. I have little patience for people like that. But being that I was accompanying a very close friend of mine, I kept my mouth closed. But after that, everything got better... the service was great... the atmosphere was great- not too busy and noses not in the air...

I basically always order the same thing (Filet and Asparagus)... I ordered the filet medium with a horseradish crust and all I can say is OMG!! It was cooked to perfection. So tasty and an absolutely great experience !! I will definitely be back!

Ruth Chris- Garden City

Almost everything here was perfect. To be honest, if I had been paying, I would have left after checking in... the girl
At the hostess stand - Tiana or something- was a completely snobby and dismissive type of bitch. I have little patience for people like that. But being that I was accompanying a very close friend of mine, I kept my mouth closed. But after that, everything got better... the service was great... the atmosphere was great- not too busy and noses not in the air...

I basically always order the same thing (Filet and Asparagus)... I ordered the filet medium with a horseradish crust and all I can say is OMG!! It was cooked to perfection. So tasty and an absolutely great experience !! I will definitely be back!
Never had a bad meal here!

Anyone tried Irvings Famous Pastrami in Woodbury? All I kept reading was how great this place is, the pastrami, the pastrami, the pastrami.

It's like Katz without going to the city - BULLSHIT!

$40 dollars for 2 sandwiches with NOTHING on them and I can honestly say that it was a HUGE letdown. HUGE.
There are so few good places anywhere in general, all corporate, processed, bullshit. Some People really don't know what good food is.

Applebees, Subway, and Papa Joh's IS NOT fine dining or good food!

A large majority of society are corporate sheep being led to their slow slaughter......Taste buds being controlled by food chemicals and preservatives. Culinary whores fucking society in the mouth - Literally.

Anyone tried Irvings Famous Pastrami in Woodbury? All I kept reading was how great this place is, the pastrami, the pastrami, the pastrami.

$40 dollars for 2 sandwiches with NOTHING on them and I can honestly say that it was a HUGE letdown. HUGE.
There are so few good places anywhere in general, all corporate, processed, bullshit. Some People really don't know what good food is.

A large majority of society are corporate sheep being led to their slow slaughter......Taste buds being controlled by food chemicals and preservatives. Culinary whores fucking society in the mouth - Literally.
$40.00 for 2 sandwiches?

There are many on this board who get laid for less then that!!

What is this world coming too..

billyS

Reign of Terror

You need to go to Pastrami King in Merrick and/or Lido Kosher Deli in Long Beach.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
The Cuban - Garden City
Time to get back to normal - going out to eat!

What a pleasant place! I was taken out on a date last night, and this was his choice. I must say, the food was fantastic. The service was on point. Drinks were tasty. And the live music - being played and sung by a blind man - was amazing!!

We ordered :
16E78576-E2E1-4E80-BF7C-8263E0A4063F.jpeg
911C1ED7-9544-40C8-BBDB-25B500DC95AC.jpeg
0EC1FA3D-860D-41E4-92EE-2255D864AE65.jpeg

And the Cuban Sandwich.

Everything tasted great. The service was very fast, but there was no rush to leave.

Definitely my favorite experience thus far. The company, the food, and the festivities following dinner were exactly what I was looking for!

If you haven’t tried it, I definitely encourage you to do so. We sat outside since they have outdoor seating right now.

Enjoy,

~Sophia Belle

The Cuban - Garden City
Time to get back to normal - going out to eat!

What a pleasant place! I was taken out on a date last night, and this was his choice. I must say, the food was fantastic. The service was on point. Drinks were tasty. And the live music - being played and sung by a blind man - was amazing!!

We ordered :
View attachment 7110 View attachment 7111 View attachment 7112
And the Cuban Sandwich.

Everything tasted great. The service was very fast, but there was no rush to leave.

Definitely my favorite experience thus far. The company, the food, and the festivities following dinner were exactly what I was looking for!

If you haven’t tried it, I definitely encourage you to do so. We sat outside since they have outdoor seating right now.

Enjoy,

~Sophia Belle
I have been there.. excellent!