Fios Vs. Optimum

I couldn't post these final paragraphs as I lost my Optimum internet for past half hour.
Anyway.
I do not engage in pissing contests and if I came across as such my apologies.

Ps. As a funny aside one of the older guys Mid- 80's at my gym pays $17/year for LA Fitness renewals. Turns out he originally had a lifetime membership to Vic Tanny during the 60's which was bought by Bally's and the by LA fitness.
I don't know if he belong to one of Vic's gilded gym's. This club was completely finished in gold plating, down to the barbells and dumbbells.

Finally had it with Optimum
More of the same bullshit and deceitful representatives-
Going to switch to T mobile internet

TV still up in the air
Suggestions, besides FIOS where I can get news 12- A must to keep wifey happy

My overall experience is Fios is the best hands down, might not be the cheapest . End of conversation
Same here. Moved and switched a few months ago. No disappointments so far and the Customer Service is far superior. I had an issue that required a visit to my house and the technician was there the next day at the appointed time. Optimum always has long wait times before you could talk with someone to schedule an appointment and then it could be days or a week or more before they would show up. Also, late day appointments with Optimum were always a crap shoot as to whether they would actually show up or need to reschedule. Very happy I switched.

Finally had it with Optimum
More of the same bullshit and deceitful representatives-
Going to switch to T mobile internet

TV still up in the air
Suggestions, besides FIOS where I can get news 12- A must to keep wifey happy
Before you switch to T-Mobile Internet, make sure you're near a cell Tower ( coverage area maps) or if you have T-Mobile cell service, that the signal is strong.
I tried it and it was a weak signal hence I had slow service. Also, overlap service before committing. Just my 2 cents.

Before you switch to T-Mobile Internet, make sure you're near a cell Tower ( coverage area maps) or if you have T-Mobile cell service, that the signal is strong.
I tried it and it was a weak signal hence I had slow service. Also, overlap service before committing. Just my 2 cents.
Yes, ty
I’ll run parallel for a week or so and compare — I do need to “zoom” for meeting and would want to make sure T mobile works without a hitch