Few experiences to share...

I was in Vegas late June/early July and figured I'd try out the scene, thought I would share it with you...

First one: http://lasvegas.************/BodyRu...fferent-100-no-up-sell-come-see-me-25/4927957

Saw her, the second and third pic is her, the first pic is questionable but might be her. Either way she was cute and sexy. Went to her place, she had a friend there and offered a 4 hand session for an extra $40, I accepted (In this link, the 2nd pic, that looks like the friend: http://lasvegas.************/BodyRu...-addiction-call-now-for-100-incall-27/4840300). She and her friend stripped down to their undees and they started, with free roaming anywhere on their bodies. The friend didn't do as much as the main girl, but it was relatively enjoyable. A LOT of oil was used (not great), the back rub was probably 10-15 minutes long, then on the flip, she started rubbing around my lower body until I was full strength, and started rubbing me slowly. After a little bit once I wasn't going anytime soon, she sat on my chest with her ass close to my face and started rubbing with a little more aggression until the release. Total time might have been around 30 minutes or so. Had a little bit of small talk with her, got to know her better (she's got quite a twisted past), and left. I tried to meet up with her one more time because her look is something that really gets me going (She was very sexy, especially the back tat), but unfortunately she never responded, so onwards to the next. I would recommend, even though she flaked on me the second time around.

Next: http://lasvegas.************/BodyRubs/i-dont-ask-for-roses-up-front-26/4212426

Pics are her, though she has some stretch marks on the key parts of her body (stomach, ass, boobs), didn't bother me much. She joined me and stripped naked (free roaming allowed). Massage was more like a hard rub (soothing/relaxing, but didn't do very much for me, as I prefer hard massages, but I can't possibly expect that), and on the flip, after a few minutes of rubbing the front part of my body, put a cover on me and went straight into a CBJ, which surprised me a little. It was good. So good I saw her again, and had a similar experience, though I took a little more advantage of the situation, gave her a massage as well, which ended in my digits in her, she squirmed a lot and said I was making her come many times, then we switched and she went to a bbbj (no cover), and after that switched off and dined with some DATY, tasted/smelled great. Went into a few positions (covered), but alas I was excited for so long, couldn't drop a load. Continued in the shower in hopes that I'd be able to finish there, but no luck. She got dressed, we had some small talk, and she was on her way. I will be seeing her on my next visit, she's very sweet and nice. Also, as advertised, she doesn't ask for roses upfront. Highly recommend.

There was one more that I would NOT recommend, but I can't find the ad. When I do find it I'll post my experience.

I never attempted to pursue the opportunity to see her outside of the location. I would rather keep it in the location to keep myself out of trouble. I haven't been there in probably 6-7 weeks or so because I have been busy and not around that area. She's still one of my favorites. She sent me a text the other day telling me she missed me, I said the same and at some point soon will see her when I'm in the area.

I never attempted to pursue the opportunity to see her outside of the location. I would rather keep it in the location to keep myself out of trouble. I haven't been there in probably 6-7 weeks or so because I have been busy and not around that area. She's still one of my favorites. She sent me a text the other day telling me she missed me, I said the same and at some point soon will see her when I'm in the area.
When you get to the point where you know how to land UTRs, the problem becomes where to consumate the act outside of the place you found her (usually because the place limits the type of activities being performed or because you are trying to get more play time).

Some women do not want to do it in hotels (sleaze factor) and I would perfer not to pay for them and takes too long to set it up. I personally have a small window of opportunity. Getting a girl is not hard and have had a dozen or more that were willing but no place to consumate the act where they feel comfortable. If I was single, this would be cake.

Some women do not want to do it in hotels (sleaze factor)
I feel the same way about this, which is why when the option was mentioned by her I said I would rather not. I'm not desperate, so I don't care if I don't see her outside of work. Heck I don't care if I don't see her again, it's all just a fling..