fever sore on lip, no not mine

I had a provider call me this morning to see if I wanted to cancel my appt because she had a fever sore, she told me she has been getting them since she was a baby. Im glad she told me I did reschedule with her for next week.

My question. she offers BBBJTCNQNS and DFK. My 2 favorite things. I know these are a little risky anyway, but should I see her next week? Im leaning to yes, I def want to see her has great reviews and dynamite body. What do you think?

Are you asking if you should see her, or if fever sores are herpes?

I am no doctor but I always thought that fever sores were a form of herpes.

Do a search on google, lots of info.

Also if you want to know if you should see her.. well thats up to you.

Do you feel comfortable with it? If so, do it, if not dont.

But the fact that you are asking advice about seeing her shows you have some concern, and maybe you should read up on fever sores to help satisfy those concerns.

good luck!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I remember seeing an article that said that Type I herpes was now just as common below the waist as abouve, and vice versa with type II.

What do you call it when you have it both above and below the waist ?

Well if you know it is herpes, then seeing her is really only up to you.

I think you already know no one here is going to tell you to go see her if she has herpes and advise you to expose yourself to herpes.

Think about it....

If you get herpes from her, the next girl you see will get it from you and so on and so on...

Maybe one of the doctors here can tell you more about the risks.

I dont know jack...

Originally posted by slinkybender
I remember seeing an article that said that Type I herpes was now just as common below the waist as abouve, and vice versa with type II.

Herpes type III?

Got it, but if its not there next week? Damn Im pissed I wanted to see her too, bit def dont need herpes.

Question 2. I know people who have seen her, should I tell them?

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Originally posted by slinkybender

Multiple choice sarcastic answer:

A) Gross
B) Sore
C) Someone who can suck his own dick?
D) Uncle Fester
E) Slinkyitis

Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that a herpes sore on your face or lip was like the common cold.....the condition is not contagious AFTER you know you have it (the sore is evident, or the sore throat and cough have already manifested themselves). And I heard that the condition is most contagious BEFORE any symptoms have manifested themselves.

Therefore, if you know that a provider has herpes, you can NEVER be sure if she is on the verge of another outbreak (and thus most contagious) during your BBBJTCNQNS session. Why even take a chance? You might be doing some other hobbyists a big favor by naming the provider, and by doing so you also may bring on the wrath and alienation of a lot of protective hobbyists and the provider herself.

Do whatever makes you most at ease with your conscience.

What do you call a provider with herpes both above and below her waist? A doctor (or a headhunter so that she can get another job).