Fetlife

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Yes that was Saul ... He was a legend in the lifestyle. Went to a party at his house a few years back. He has all sorts of crazy games to get people naked. Strip pool was one of them. He of course wore 5 layers of clothes lol
I'm sorry I missed knowing him. Heard good things. The club is still great, but not the same.

Ok I am showing my age but does anyone remember Platos Retreat? The only rule was you had to bring a date with you or no entrance was given. And by date, to be clear, one that was an opposite sex LOL
Ha! I lived in Manhattan then and walked past Platos pining for the fun. My then wife-to-be / ex-wife would have frozen me out for even mentioning an interest. In my post-divorce 2000's 'swing phase' it seemed impossible to attend clubs and parties unless man and wife / GF arrived, stayed and left together. I haven't looked at Fetlife yet - but perhaps a one-off hetero male isn't as shunned nowadays???

In November of 1985 during the AIDS hysteria, the sex club Plato's Retreat was ordered closed, the first heterosexual hangout targeted in a campaign to shut down places that allow 'high-risk' sex linked to the spread of AIDS, authorities said.

Ok I am showing my age but does anyone remember Platos Retreat? The only rule was you had to bring a date with you or no entrance was given. And by date, to be clear, one that was an opposite sex LOL
First it was up on west 73/4, and then on far west 34th. While couples (and single females) only 6 days a week, Mondays allowed single men in, who would circle around the swimming pool and public, semi public areas. The private rooms, past the lockers, only couples or guys being brought back with a couple were allowed. Has never been equaled IMHO. There was a couple from NJ that went there regularly on Mondays, she was a cute hot little thing, early to mid 30s. They would pick out a guy or three and bring them to the private area (telling the security guys "they're with us") and she would suck and fuck while hubby watched. After a guy finished and if she liked him he would be sent out with instructions to go find another guy or 2 and bring them back to the room, and she would do them and the original guy again if he was ready. They had 3 rules - no condoms, no cim though anywhere else was fine, no anal. This would go on for 2-3 hours, and then hubby would say OK guys my turn you can watch or leave, and then he would bang her.

First it was up on west 73/4, and then on far west 34th. While couples (and single females) only 6 days a week, Mondays allowed single men in, who would circle around the swimming pool and public, semi public areas. The private rooms, past the lockers, only couples or guys being brought back with a couple were allowed. Has never been equaled IMHO. There was a couple from NJ that went there regularly on Mondays, she was a cute hot little thing, early to mid 30s. They would pick out a guy or three and bring them to the private area (telling the security guys "they're with us") and she would suck and fuck while hubby watched. After a guy finished and if she liked him he would be sent out with instructions to go find another guy or 2 and bring them back to the room, and she would do them and the original guy again if he was ready. They had 3 rules - no condoms, no cim though anywhere else was fine, no anal. This would go on for 2-3 hours, and then hubby would say OK guys my turn you can watch or leave, and then he would bang her.
Stories like this make me wish I was older and into the hobby back when this was going on! Sounds like good times

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I don’t remember the name of the club but last nights fetlife party was a lot of fun. The name of the event was called “Leather and Lace”... I chose Lace and I mixed it with little Patron.... so to say the least my head is pounding this morning (I just woke up). No real reviews are allowed because it was not P 4 P.... Long story short, I had two dates and to say the least I definitely got around!

Just want to tell the guys thank you again for taking me out and thank you for being so understanding and educating me.

Had a blast and looking forward to next time

~Sophia

The club was Pendulum. It was great having you come check out the scene. I am glad you had a good time. :)
Damn, WC - you took here to a Monday L&L. And I almost went this week, but got busy. Need to take her next to that other club for a 'slutty Sunday' or a 'Saturday orgy', or even this Thursday for a 'more than 2'. I do not know the lady personally, but if your busy WC and Sophia wants to go, I will be happy to take her... LOL