Female Providers and Civilians Pissing Rituals After Sex

@genius : “Its good health practice to avoid UTI's for a woman to piss right after sex (I've seen this many times with my civilian sex partners and my paid sex providers) Based on her usual activities, Anna closing the bathroom door to piss so she can have some privacy is as good as an example of a non sequitur as you can get.”

@mugi : And, some girls, oddly enough, in my experience, seem to equate their being viewed after the conclusion of sex with their mate, performing their “mandatory piss” as a gesture of warm regard for you and the experience you shared together.

I have experienced this psyche many times with Asian women. It’s a real turn on. One used to squat piss in the shower almost underneath me as I showered my Johnson.

Another used to invite me in to watch her piss, as she jumped up on the toilet seat, not sitting, but squatting with her feet on the toilet seat, and at the same time, stroking my Johnson hard again as she pissed.

Another requested me not to close the door as I pissed so she could watch my water and listen to the melodic stream of falling water on water.

All sort of weird, but they seemed to find a sort of intimate delight in this. Another used to whizz with a huge smile on her face, locking eye-contact with myself. (what can you do? I just smiled back)

Almost like a logical extension of and final conclusion to the sex act (if it was harmonious) before saying “goodbye.”

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry, @billyS I don’t get, categorically, how to post. Maybe you could direct me to procedure or clue me in.
I would think where to post a thread is fairly self explanatory. Maybe next time think about the topic you are posting and look thru the forums for the best fit.

This is my second mistake in two days, and I fear repeatedly arousing your discontent.
Yeah it wouldn't be a good thing.

I would think where to post a thread is fairly self explanatory. Maybe next time think about the topic you are posting and look thru the forums for the best fit.

Yeah it wouldn't be a good thing.
I will contemplate all you have been so kind to bring to my attention and do my best to post more efficiently in the future.

I Thank you for your patience and forbearance, especially during these Christmas Holidays.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@genius : “Its good health practice to avoid UTI's for a woman to piss right after sex (I've seen this many times with my civilian sex partners and my paid sex providers) Based on her usual activities, Anna closing the bathroom door to piss so she can have some privacy is as good as an example of a non sequitur as you can get.”

@mugi : And, some girls, oddly enough, in my experience, seem to equate their being viewed after the conclusion of sex with their mate, performing their “mandatory piss” as a gesture of warm regard for you and the experience you shared together.

I have experienced this psyche many times with Asian women. It’s a real turn on. One used to squat piss in the shower almost underneath me as I showered my Johnson.

Another used to invite me in to watch her piss, as she jumped up on the toilet seat, not sitting, but squatting with her feet on the toilet seat, and at the same time, stroking my Johnson hard again as she pissed.

Another requested me not to close the door as I pissed so she could watch my water and listen to the melodic stream of falling water on water.

All sort of weird, but they seemed to find a sort of intimate delight in this. Another used to whizz with a huge smile on her face, locking eye-contact with myself. (what can you do? I just smiled back)

Almost like a logical extension of and final conclusion to the sex act (if it was harmonious) before saying “goodbye.”
I've never experienced anything remotely close to the situations you describe.

The one about the woman who squated under you and pissed in the shower is gross. I image some of her piss got on your feet. This is real third world behavior to me.

Although I know plenty of guys here probably think nothing of it and do it themselves, pissing in the shower is disgusting, you're in the shower to get clean, why add urine to the equation? Not to mention the smell of urine.

The one about the woman who squated under you and pissed in the shower is gross. I image some of her piss got on your feet. This is real third world behavior to me.

Although I know plenty of guys here probably think nothing of it and do it themselves, pissing in the shower is disgusting, you're in the shower to get clean, why add urine to the equation? Not to mention the smell of urine.
Wow Billy you’ve led a sheltered life. You never had a girl let some warm piss flow down your leg?

“ The one about the woman who squated under you and pissed in the shower is gross. I image some of her piss got on your feet. This is real third world behavior to me.”

@billyS I do understand your concern with regard to the girl’s little “piddle puddle” on my toes.

But, that is of minor consequence, especially when full-fledged mongering sessions might include DATY and DATO, actually consuming remnants of those two female waste products, along with blood and hundreds of undesirable pathogens.

As for pissing in the shower, surely the toilet is a better option, but as a matter of convenience, once in a while, why not “kill two birds with one stone.”

Massive studies elucidate the many benefits of squatting over sitting in performing toilet habits.

All our ancestors from all races used that natural healthy and sanitary method, offering a more complete evacuation, avoiding hemorrhoids, and toning and relaxing: tendons, bones, ligaments, hips, calves, hamstrings, obliques.

Because of the use of the modern toilet, over squatting, many of us can no longer fully relax our musculature in our legs and no longer have the power to come out of a squat without the use of upper body strength.

Lol - I dig Billy’s reply here because it’s obviously genuine.
But I digress, as I am no fan of “water works” or whatever the kids call it nowadays, I have lovingly pissed on a partners leg in the shower post coital (not a provider). Although not been pissed on.

Totally off topic, but kinda on though- pissing on your own foot before washing it in the shower is a sure fire cure for that athletes foot that has been plaguing you (me?)
Thank me later

Lol - I dig Billy’s reply here because it’s obviously genuine.
But I digress, as I am no fan of “water works” or whatever the kids call it nowadays, I have lovingly pissed on a partners leg in the shower post coital (not a provider). Although not been pissed on.

Totally off topic, but kinda on though- pissing on your own foot before washing it in the shower is a sure fire cure for that athletes foot that has been plaguing you (me?)
Thank me later
In The Journal of Urology, put out by the American Urological Association, Volume 195. Issue 4S, April 2016, it discusses in brief, The History of Urine As Healing Agent, both internally and externally.

“Ongoing research is being conducted on the chemotherapeutic potential of cow urine and the potential use of stem cells derived from human amniotic fluid in renal disease.”

But, in part, the urea in urine is antibacterial and anti-fungal, hence your athlete’s foot cure.

Currently, the drugs Repronex and Bravelle are fertility drugs made from urine. Premarin, a hormone replacement drug, used by millions of women is derived from the horse urine of pregnant mares.

Some of these girls are smarter than we think!!!

In The Journal of Urology, put out by the American Urological Association, Volume 195. Issue 4S, April 2016, it discusses in brief, The History of Urine As Healing Agent, both internally and externally.

“Ongoing research is being conducted on the chemotherapeutic potential of cow urine and the potential use of stem cells derived from human amniotic fluid in renal disease.”

But, in part, the urea in urine is antibacterial and anti-fungal, hence your athlete’s foot cure.

Currently, the drugs Repronex and Bravelle are fertility drugs made from urine. Premarin, a hormone replacement drug, used by millions of women is derived from the horse urine of pregnant mares.

Some of these girls are smarter than we think!!!
I remember when I was in Boy Scouts (yes I was — and don't laugh as I learned a lot of useful skills) that should you contact poison ivy at camp pissing on it relieve the itch.

Believe it or not, I can’t ever recall a provider peeing after sex. And I mean ever!! I always use protection. So I’m never leaving a deposit. 90% of the time I suppose I don’t stick around long enough to witness this ritual. But even the ones where I might stick around and talk for a few minutes, I’ve never witnessed them go to the bathroom …..

Believe it or not, I can’t ever recall a provider peeing after sex. And I mean ever!! I always use protection. So I’m never leaving a deposit. 90% of the time I suppose I don’t stick around long enough to witness this ritual. But even the ones where I might stick around and talk for a few minutes, I’ve never witnessed them go to the bathroom …..
Fuck for an hour or more and you will see it