FBSM worker and our professional relationship

I put some hardwork building this relationship with my ATF. From previous posts I know I deffinitly get VIP treatment from her that others don't get. suffice to say I haven't read anyone else's post come close but then again I have been constantly seeing her. Let's just say we're at a level of very close friendship maybe real or fake or a little bit of both.

Saw her 2 more times before she left. We always start off by telling me how her day went. Usually very busy she says and I believe her lately she's been having a lot of booking had to wait a bit last few times I saw her all deferent schedules ranging from 10am till like 2 am in the morning, always a different car parked outside. She's very popular, by now the smart mongerers would have deduced who she is, so I ask to keep this gem our little secrete.

Last session we had she wanted me to stay overnight but that's definitely out of the question and is deffintly not permitted. We were naked and spooning and she commented on how this was her favorite part of the day being like this with me. Real or not we built up a good relationship and friendship. I think I'll take a break from toft others and just wait to see what might happens next. Life is living day by day, in a blink of an eye all sorts of unpredictability may occur. Stay thirsty my friends

I had "relationships" with AMP girls, immediately after a session or two they asked me out outside of the AMP to go out with their friends, wake up in their apartment with a hangover going "WTFF?" etc, so if you're only seeing them inside an AMP, money is the deal. Keep it that way, it's much more fun.

You are probably right. As a fellow monger said if she wanted to be my gf, I wouldn't have to donate. Even thu she lets me have as many pops as I want until she gets called. Confusing. But maybe she sees me as client she would love to keep and enjoys my company.

I have had this many times. The biggest turn on for me years ago, was to get a stripper, become a NPFP. That was alway my goal. I have had some long relationships this way. This was what did it for me though. I am sure I have already written some of these , but I have had a few others in that last couple years that I can share another time. I know a little different from what is talked about here but similar non the less.

Sorry it may appear I'm 'NEW' here but i've been lurking for years and am thankful for everyone's contributions. I just recently divorced and decided it was time to join as the chances of being caught on the computer or someone going on it are slim and I can join in freely.

Ive had several working girls enter my life and I contribute that to my lifestyle.

Here are a few some of you may enjoy:

In 2009, before the Gaslight went away and LeCafe seemed to have a good flock of Russian/Ukranian women I ended up meeting two of the girls that worked there on a nice early fall day in Coney Island. Walking by myself on the boardwalk I passed these two beauties and said something to one of them... from there well it led to more conversation and a few drinks close by. The both of them said they were dancers and immediately I could tell what that was & that they actually worked on Long Island.

At that point I told them I lived out there and we exchanged numbers, in all honesty I told them I don't really ever go to strip clubs and its not my thing although I enjoy the people watching of the patrons but it does nothing for me. Regardless they wanted me to 'stop by' so a week went by and I did walk into LeCafe in all its bizarre glory. The one girl who I really hit it off came running over to me and was so happy and couldn't keep her hands off me. However from my limited experiences and knowledge of these clubs she wasn't pushy in a lap dance or drinks, nor did she ask about any. It was 2am on a weeknight and I asked when she got out and she said 3 & said the van usually takes them back to Brooklyn but if i wanted to hang out and could drop her off sometime by morning to meet her in the parking lot.

Well, I did and we ended going back to my place and fucking all morning. This girl literally wanted nothing from me at her job and right off the bat I realized wasn't playing me. It would get crazy especially at Gaslight because the bouncer liked me and I would just come to get her at the end of the night sometimes on one of those nights I fucked her doggy style in those large Lap Dance side booths they had and it was incredible. Her exact line was 'I have to pretend to be sexy in here all night with men and be fake... for once I just want to be fucked hard in here for real'.

Things began weird as we dated more and did normal dating things not related to me picking her up at work or us getting food after her shift and what not.

One night I picked her up at the house in Bay Ridge which I was never allowed in! I realized early on this was a place where the girls would stay in a small ass room with just their belongings and not allowed to have any guests & had to cater to the rules. That night we were going to a nice restaurant in Williamsburg and would end up back at my place on Long Island drinking champagne and fucking repeatedly. When it was ready for me to take her back to Brooklyn she was getting really emotional saying how they were 'Making her go work in florida' for two weeks and when I said who she said 'the bosses'. She called me once from Florida stating how they were paying her a lot of money to do things she didn't want to do & black men too which she didnt want to.

I knew at the end of that trip her green card expired and she would have to go back... I never returned her phone calls.

Until the next story because I have plenty.

This Asian girl, Cici is so petite I once fit her in empty cereal box up to her waist, had to start from her feet, because she had the biggest set of the titties I ever saw on a little Asian.
I gotta admit I guess I was in love or had an addiction to her lust. Which ever it was I had to pay 200 ever time I met up with her. And pay the house because she works in a spa. But she always took me to a secret room, which i think was her actual room. Every time we entered the room she dim the lights and after I paid, she always says the same thing: "you could do whatever you want to me."
I was young and reckless, and super horny. And this girl was so hot, I couldn't believe it. I would do her raw and even bust inside her. She would tell me she's on the pill.
I was worried if she does this with other people, I didn't want to catch anything. And unfortunately I did catch something but fortunately it was curable!
I quit her for a while and lost her number. But then I had that urge again, I want her again.

Still haven't gone to her yet, but I'll tell you the details if I do.

@Macunoydos very dangerous popping inside her even if she says she on the pill. It only takes one time!! Use your big head next time. Cover up and all that jazz. She does seem like a hot one!! And yes its called lust!!

Just finding this thread now...I didn't have the pleasures of getting super super involved with a working girl, but I did have one AMP girl from Hudson Star Therapy about 8 years ago, who I hit it off very differently from the other girls I frequented at the time.

Her name was Coco, 27 years of age, milky white skin and a gorgeous pair up top for an Asian girl. She showed me her actual ID and her visa to prove she wasnt some old timer.

I was dating a Japanese girl from Cliffside Park at the time and this spot was no more than 5 minutes away so at least twice a week I was there. After a few visits, our sessions on Sundays were getting longer and longer...start with a hot table shower, some 'accidental' touching, a warm table with a heated pad and a kick ass massage. We'd have conversations forever while she laid on my back and caressed me, what she did on her days off (shopping in the city with the other girls), how hard her English classes were, how she wanted to stay in the US and go to school.

The first few visits were just a lot of grinding and hj's but the chemistry made me come back for more. Sundays were quickly becoming my favorite day as I would drop my gf off at work and head right over for a massage at 8am, before the place opened. Turns out mama-san took Sundays off and left Coco in charge...so I had free reign without getting yelled at.

After a month of this, I actually offered to sit down with her in the evenings and help her with her English as she would try to pronounce words during my visits and I would chuckle a little (which irked her a bit). So Sunday mornings were a two hour massage with two pops at least (which after a month went from hj to bbj to fs to bbfs), I'd go about my day and come back in the evening after 7pm when they closed. Occaisonally I'd see another girl there who would give a polite nod but none were as cute as she was.

I made for a horrible English teacher (I never really did well in that class) but she got better at it over the 8 months I saw her there. Our sessions were nothing short of amazing every single time. I had offered to take her out one evening but I think mama-san had a rule that kept all the girls together during off hours, no straying out. I had debated going straight to mama-san to explain my idea but renegged as it would most certainly ruin the on-going relationship.

Towards the end of summer in 2009 I'd broken up with my Japanese gf and hitched myself to a lovely Filipina back in Long Island only a few blocks from my house, and I stopped going to Jersey. Having a young 22 yr old who bends over backwards to cook for you, has an amazing family and a great career (not to mention wild in the sack) makes you forget about the amp scene very quickly.

Sometime mid 2010 I was driving through Cliffside Park to visit a friend and figured why not, stop in and see Coco. Was quite dismayed to find out from Mama-san that Coco had left a few months ago, she was 'sad and no want to work anymore'.

Not sure if she was just making that up, but part of me believed it. I guess I feel like I should try to make an impact everywhere I go in life and leave people's lives for the better, and that's one place I felt like I messed up.

Aside from Anna in 414 Lynbrook a few years back, Ive yet to find any amp that has exceeded those expectations. Its left me a sour taste in my mouth, where Everytime I enter a new spot, it ends up being more of the same.....how much u tip, take care of me, no touchie.

That's my one story. In all my years of mongering since 2003 (started at Railroad Ave), that was my 8 month home run. It's been a strikeout everytime since.

[quote="clicker2659, post: 1146116, member: under @[oUSER=118474]Macunoydos[/USER] very dangerous popping inside her even if she says she on the pill. It only takes one time!! Use your big head next time. Cover up and all that jazz. She does seem like a hot one!! And yes its called lust!![/quote]
I forgot all abouthas this post, but anyways. I met up with Cici for our session. Man she is petite, the size of her side waistline is the size of my whole open mouth. I bite the side of her waist and left teeth marks so that's how I know. And her breast are unreal, I so asked her plenty of times if they are fake and she never answers me, she just sucks her teeth, and says "what do you think? " I don't know what that means, but they feel pretty real. So petite with some f size breast. Best described: small little Chinese women with some nicki minaj told her during our session I would have a baby with her. To my surprise, she said yes. She said try baby please try give me a baby. In our session she lets me pop twice in her. But that day she let me stay half the day. I forgot how many times I popped in her. I even took a nap. I didn't want to wake up, this isn't lust, I think I love her. I told her to move in with me or I move in with her. She told me to move in with her. So I did she lived in a small cramped basement, I didn't care I had to keep trying, to give her what she wants. I was in cloud 9 during these times, I was working full time, but I quit to work in a part time place, just so I could spend more time with her, and her rent was pretty cheap with the 2 of us. Her sex was so good, and it kept getting better, I forgot to mention she is like 40+ of age, she never told me her actual age, and I was only 25. So I am guessing that's why it could have never work. She couldn't have a baby. She never told me why, sometimes Chinese people can be so secretive, and cold! Because a few month after she said she had to move, and she wants me out, she got really cold and sad, she didn't want me anymore. We fought a little. But with our language barrier, it was really hard. I didn't want to beg, so I just left. I hate to be those dude that beg and cry. But I really did enjoy her. Her last words to me was "don't call me again" honestly those were the best times in my life, I don't know if I could be happy again like that, who knows. I tried calling her again, she picks up and acts like she doesn't know me lol

I recently discovered this thread.

My first comment is: my friends, none of you are not alone. Many men have fallen under the spell of charming Masseuses, Bar Girls and Go-Go Dancers. When one is in a situation involving a huge disparity of wealth, one is more likely to be conned than not.

When I lived in Japan and contributed to the now-defunct site, BKKnight's Global Village (BGV), I had my fingers on the pulse of part of the scene in Asia.

In Singapore, local guys used to talk about Dragon Girls from the PRC. Dragon Girls were students, tourists or masseuses. Singaporean guys would fall under their spells and end-up giving them lots of money. They were referred to as Dragon Girls because they would financially and psychologically devour guys.

In Thailand, the danger for foreigners is quite real as one is able to take-out girls from bars for one hour, one day or one week. Prices are quoted/negotiated by Short Time (ST), one pop; or Long Time (LT) over night and longer. Thin attractive farm girls are falling from trees.

Although this is an extreme example, it's a lesson to keep in mind -- I remember one story from Bangkok where (short version):

· An Australian guy fell in love with a Go-Go Dancer.

· He thought he married the girl.

· Bought a house and, because foreigners can't own property, registered the house in his "wife's" name.

· When his "wife" decided to visit her mother (alone) up country, he took a quick trip back to Australia.

· Guy returns from Australia to find his house sold, his "wife" disappeared without a trace and there was no legal record of their "marriage."

Many online arguments started on BGV when some guys issued words of warning and they were met with replies of: "Yes, but my girl is different."

I remember several other stories.

My opinion is that working girls will always want you for your money. When someone has a behavior it's extremely difficult to change it. I see myself how difficult (almost impossible) to change some things that I have identify and willing to amend. Better stay away...