Favorite Deli Sandwich

Best sandwich is Mama special or any sandwich they make. Mama of Corona on 104 st. Get a cannoli next door at the backyard cafe next door then hit the Colombian UTR spot around the corner.

There’s 2 Diners that I think are associated with each other. The Massapequa Diner on Sunrise and the Lindenhurst Diner on Montauk Highway. I see some of the same workers. And very similar menus.

They both have a section for custom grilled cheese Sandwiches. The both make some of the same ones. Both have the Buffalo Chicken grilled cheese which is outrageous. Saucy Buffalo chicken with melted Mozzarella with a side of Blue cheese. It’s to die for. I tried the chicken bacon ranch grilled cheese at the Lindenhurst Diner yesterday. That was pretty fucking awesome also. The chicken aka vodka is ok at best. The chicken was way to garlicky, and not enough vodka sauce. My son raves about the cheesy tot grilled cheese. and the Massapequa Diner has a grilled cheese with marinated braised short rib , provolone cheese caramelized onions with Au jus gravy. That’s like fucking heaven.