Fast Food Favs - past and present

Although not a fast food place, “Dirty Taco” on Jericho in Woodbury ( another location on Merrick Road near WSP), hands down is one of the best “gourmet taco places” I’ve eaten in
All food prepared fresh with generous portions and a selection of appx 20-30 different eclectic tacos. Great drink menus and excellent friendly staff- To top it off, there are two servers there who left me with a fuck fantasy that I’m still thinking about

Although not a fast food place, “Dirty Taco” on Jericho in Woodbury ( another location on Merrick Road near WSP), hands down is one of the best “gourmet taco places” I’ve eaten in
All food prepared fresh with generous portions and a selection of appx 20-30 different eclectic tacos. Great drink menus and excellent friendly staff- To top it off, there are two servers there who left me with a fuck fantasy that I’m still thinking about
Do tell more info (not about the tacos but the servers).

Do tell more info (not about the tacos but the servers).
5’3 ish and a solid athletic body- black shoulder length hair, 120 lbs ( no fat) pearly white teeth and another impeccable manicure ( red polish)- late 20’s, early 30’s

The other - 5’7, 140 ish- toned, blond, wearing tight black athletic outfit - o m g - could likely fuck for days
Both beautiful healthy smiles

I think I know what’s for dinner-
Yea Taco’s and a fantasy

billyS

Reign of Terror
There is one in RVC on Sunrise.