Farts (i.e. a bunch of noise made by asshole's)

I can confirm she is not over 40, I have seen her ID.
ok since i too have seen it too since we got ID going into a bar, what state is her ID from? ill even give you a hint, its not NY

sorry pokler i was an NBA player in my 20s and i slept with 601 girls. lmao thats the good thing about being online, you can be anything you want to be

so answer me this, is rebecca the only honest provider that we know?

pokler

Power Bottom
ok since i too have seen it too since we got ID going into a bar, what state is her ID from? ill even give you a hint, its not NY

sorry pokler i was an NBA player in my 20s and i slept with 601 girls. lmao thats the good thing about being online, you can be anything you want to be

so answer me this, is rebecca the only honest provider that we know?
Do the math ..3- 4 girls a week ( and that’s a bad week ) If you never toured in a band you’d be clues less about that life , lol

You say her ID ?
How old ?

Yes it does matters. I need to know if the tongue circling my asshole and protruding inside every 5th revolution is that of a granny’s age or a young chick.
40s (highly doubt it) is hardly granny age lol, and chances are she’s younger then 90% of the guys here. I would say she’s early 30s at best. I don’t know if it’s true or not. But god bless her if she really is in her 40s lol.

I’ve never seen her ID, But this was also told to me by a few girls that’s worked with her/ knows her outside of work.

Does it really matter how old or what her ID says??? Who really gives a shit? Can’t we just agree that she can take a pounding a move on?
exactly, ive said nothing but good things about her and highly recommend her and still see her on a regular basis. Some guys just spend too much time arguing with people on this board and making vapid comments instead of really contributing reviews

exactly, ive said nothing but good things about her and highly recommend her and still see her on a regular basis. Some guys just spend too much time arguing with people on this board and making vapid comments instead of really contributing reviews
This sums up the debate nicely. Would be great for a mod to publicly acknowledge this and end this ongoing ridiculous nonsense.

This is why I prefer the other forum more, the guys there are more chill!

pokler

Power Bottom
Well said by a guy who has contributed only a fraction of the reviews I have over the yrs and whose likes are less than 4% of mine.

Well said by a guy who has contributed only a fraction of the reviews I have over the yrs and whose likes are less than 4% of mine.
Speaking for a friend, if that were the case and likes meant anything, it would have made the two members at the top of the leader board immortal and universally loved and we know that is certainly not the case.

Your extensive reviews are overshadowed by your insistence on continuing these types of petty arguments. If you only realized you're better than that, you would find yourself with a better board experience and so would all of us.

We all need to accept the truth that some of the providers are not telling their true age. I know couple providers that are reviewed almost every week and they are 40 and 42 but they sure looked like in their early 30s with killer bodies and high energies. I was at their birthday parties for 5 years in a row. I hanged out and dated some providers before and they confirmed their ages and other girls too. I never had a session with Rebecca but I will put her on my list. Also most of the girls are from flushing and decided to make big money in midtown opposed to staying in flushing and catering Asians only. I see very often the midtown girls goes back to work in flushing and advertised their age as 22 to to 24 when they are really 30s to 40s. I think we all should be happy to have fun with these lovely ladies.

We all need to accept the truth that some of the providers are not telling their true age. I know couple providers that are reviewed almost every week and they are 40 and 42 but they sure looked like in their early 30s with killer bodies and high energies. I was at their birthday parties for 5 years in a row. I hanged out and dated some providers before and they confirmed their ages and other girls too. I never had a session with Rebecca but I will put her on my list. Also most of the girls are from flushing and decided to make big money in midtown opposed to staying in flushing and catering Asians only. I see very often the midtown girls goes back to work in flushing and advertised their age as 22 to to 24 when they are really 30s to 40s. I think we all should be happy to have fun with these lovely ladies.
Well said!!! Just kick back and enjoy the experience, who gives a fuck what age they are! All I care about is can they take some deep dicking do they look good and can I blow a load in their mouth!

pokler

Power Bottom
Speaking for a friend, if that were the case and likes meant anything, it would have made the two members at the top of the leader board immortal and universally loved and we know that is certainly not the case.

Your extensive reviews are overshadowed by your insistence on continuing these types of petty arguments. If you only realized you're better than that, you would find yourself with a better board experience and so would all of us.
Actually many of my posts highlight key issues. Remember I made a big deal of Rebecca not being shaved? After that controversy she shaved to the betterment of all .