FantasyLI - formerly XDreams - Edison Strip West Babylon Long Island

I used to go to the original X Dreams in Deer Park then the first one on Nancy St. Missy was my favorite. A little " Milfy" but always had a good time. Anyone know if she is still around ?
I think it had to be close to 25 years since I saw Missy. Maybe at least a couple of years before Seven did her van thing if any of you guys that. So I would think that she is going to be more than "a little Milfy" by now.

The last time I was at the Nancy Street location was probably around 2009/2010. She seemed around mid to late 30's ,even flirting with 40. That would put her around maybe 50 now. I would not mind another dance for old times sake !

I just wanted to say I have seen Missy recently and you will be pleasantly surprised because she has not changed at all! (I can’t say that about everyone). Missy is just as sweet as ever.
Sounds like I stand corrected from my post where I said "So I would think that she is going to be more than "a little Milfy" by now."
Also, I agree that she, when I knew her, was always a very sweet woman.
Alas, I haven't been back to the Edison strip in a while.

Ps. I never use my genius handle for anything other than posting on UG

If this doesn't belong here, and if I'm not allowed to post prices since it may create competition between the girls, free to delete this. I have been curious about ShowWorld and Fantasy since Shy started posting a few months back. Last week I decided to make a trip down, and wasn't really feeling any of the girls. I can't recall any of their names except Pinky who was at ShowWorld, but I thought her prices were a bit high (140 for cbj and 200 fs), so I decided to head home and come back another day. I returned to Fantasy yesterday and saw two girls in the room behind the glass, Mico and Bree. Mico was a very cute petite asian woman probably around 35, a little over 5' tall with B cups, cute little butt and her english is okay. Bree was lounging on the couch and didn't come over, so I couldn't get a good look at her. I paid for 15 minutes with Mico and went back to room 2. I was only after some covered oral which she quoted $100. It was a bit higher than what I'm used to paying, but I didn't argue because its less than what I've been quoted recently, and didn't have a lot of time. I gave her the funds and she started with a full nude lap dance, until I got hard. She let me feel her all over except kitty which she said was off limits. Once I was hard, she undid my belt and pulled down my pants, she slipped the condom on and started with a so-so CBJ. She made good eye contact, and moaned a lot during it, but it still felt a little mechanical. This lasted about 5 minutes, until I blew in the bag. Clean up she gave me paper towels and alcohol. 135 all said and done, I give the performance a 7/10 would repeat to see what full service is like.

I also need to get down there to see Shy. I really wanted to today, but time was not on my side.

I stopped by recently during the day and saw Miko. She is sexy as ever. I had seen her a year or two ago and I think she is better than before. I paid at the window for 15 minutes and then headed to the room. She entered wearing a sexy outfit and gave me a nice hug. I gave her 100 and she placed a cover on the table. Her sexy dance and strip got me very hard. Her skin is incredibly smooth all over. She allowed full roaming just no insertion. I even was rubbing her tight little butthole. She place the cover on and proceeded with a pretty good cbj. Mid way through she said for another 100 I could do FS. At that point I would of only lasted a couple pumps in what I imagine is a super tight pussy. I did ask her how much to enter her ass but she just laughed and said she doesn't do that. One could dream I guess. Every time I go there I ask the girls if greek is on the menu. She finished me off with and helped cleaned me up. Her body is amazing. I usually look to see if she is on the schedule before I head over there. I would definitely see her a lot more but I think she mainly works during the day.

Well now ... this is news! Looks like she has changed the menu. I have to go back and try again. Would love to partake. Thanks for the update Electman!

Sorry if I am posting wrong.
I was looking for more recent reviews of shy.

everyone says she is the best, I was just looking for current reviews if anyone has any??

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry if I am posting wrong.
I was looking for more recent reviews of shy.

everyone says she is the best, I was just looking for current reviews if anyone has any??
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/shyfromfantasy-shyanneworldz-gmail-com.56865/

Here is the link to the thread with the current reviews

Normally as a first post we do not allow questions but since this will lead to support of one of our supporters I will allow it.

Your next post that will be approved will be information, a review for example for the members here.

Welcome to the board and do yourself a favor and go see Shy.

I am not sure if they were ever there at the same time. Seka with me was always more aggressive in what she was willing to do. I think Miko is better looking. If you liked Seka - you will like Miko - give her a shot. Apparently her menu has expanded. I have been busy but I will try to make it out to see her.