Fantasy Vs Reality

What I getting at is did you ever see a woman/girl you fantasized about getting her in bed and being a total disappointment. Here a a few that happened to me weather I expected too much I do not know.

1) While at a club years ago saw this girl on the dance floor and she was really rocking the moves shaking that booty bouncing the girls and starting thinking if she moves like that in bed damn good time. So I made through got to her table she was at with friends started talking to her buying her drinks dancing she was rubbing up real close than started grinding up all over me. Time was getting close to end she startled me by asking you wanna finish this at my place. We head over and yeah I am thinking going be a great night. We get to bed started the fooling around stuff she could give a good bj she tasted real good too then it comes time for main course and that where it ended she like only missionary bang what...just fizzled and lame ass sex. should have left it a fantasy ruined my night

2) Had this hot milf of a teacher in High School every boys dream hot body tits to match. A few years after graduating I ran into her at the store started talking she said why don't we go catch up OK I am game we drive to a diner grabbed some lunch talked the conversation stared getting toward sex. Her tits was starting to get me as she moved more and more looser her top was getting' I started getting a chubby and had to go to use the restroom thinking how do I get up without her seeing it she must have sensed something she says it is ok I am flattered so I get up when I am done go back to the table she says lets get out of here she says follow me ok get to her place and my mind starts going oh yeah the make out session the roaming of the hands she getting wetter my the minute we get into a 69 a so so bj but she tasted good and with two fingers in she felt tight She uides me in and after a few pushes she opens up and it felt like the grand canyon went down hill after that again should have left it a fantasy

What I getting at is did you ever see a woman/girl you fantasized about getting her in bed and being a total disappointment. Here a a few that happened to me weather I expected too much I do not know.

1) While at a club years ago saw this girl on the dance floor and she was really rocking the moves shaking that booty bouncing the girls and starting thinking if she moves like that in bed damn good time. So I made through got to her table she was at with friends started talking to her buying her drinks dancing she was rubbing up real close than started grinding up all over me. Time was getting close to end she startled me by asking you wanna finish this at my place. We head over and yeah I am thinking going be a great night. We get to bed started the fooling around stuff she could give a good bj she tasted real good too then it comes time for main course and that where it ended she like only missionary bang what...just fizzled and lame ass sex. should have left it a fantasy ruined my night

2) Had this hot milf of a teacher in High School every boys dream hot body tits to match. A few years after graduating I ran into her at the store started talking she said why don't we go catch up OK I am game we drive to a diner grabbed some lunch talked the conversation stared getting toward sex. Her tits was starting to get me as she moved more and more looser her top was getting' I started getting a chubby and had to go to use the restroom thinking how do I get up without her seeing it she must have sensed something she says it is ok I am flattered so I get up when I am done go back to the table she says lets get out of here she says follow me ok get to her place and my mind starts going oh yeah the make out session the roaming of the hands she getting wetter my the minute we get into a 69 a so so bj but she tasted good and with two fingers in she felt tight She uides me in and after a few pushes she opens up and it felt like the grand canyon went down hill after that again should have left it a fantasy
Make lemonade.

Had girl long ago met in club became friends. Some time later get her to my place. Lots of making out and go to slide in she stops me and asks for condom. So at 1:00 in the morning I go to store get some and return. Proceed to have awkward time. Limited positions and unable to get rhythm going. Afterwards she comments that she didn’t enjoy it much. I stated what a coincidence worst lay ever. Saw her again after and met her mother. Mom was Smoking.

Perfect thread topic for my latest degenerate thought...

The local nail salon has a group of extremely attractive young Asians. I have been going there for quite a bit enjoying the manicure and once in a while pedi. Totally legit, based on my observations. This mornings visit , I notice ; what I thought was a storage closet door, a small room with a massage table. I never saw anyone enter or leave.. most likely, little use.

I need to be super tactful here. My mind racing, all I think about is getting one of the hotties in there where I can get a legit massage, and then a complete FS session.

what can go wrong....My S:O is at this place every week it seems like, along with the rest of the neighborhood women. I make a play, get rebuked, banned from the facility and get ratted out by mamasan to my s/o.. She then discovers I am a true monger degenerate and has no shame.We both get banned from the salon and become talk of the neighboorhood. ... yea, I think they are completely legit...

If I don’t make it into the massage room, I was even thinking of passing a note to my favorite manicurist asking her if she would, in addition to polishing my nails, to polish my cock with that beautiful mouth of hers, on the side for a generous fee?

What shall I do .. lol...

Perfect thread topic for my latest degenerate thought...

The local nail salon has a group of extremely attractive young Asians. I have been going there for quite a bit enjoying the manicure and once in a while pedi. Totally legit, based on my observations. This mornings visit , I notice ; what I thought was a storage closet door, a small room with a massage table. I never saw anyone enter or leave.. most likely, little use.

I need to be super tactful here. My mind racing, all I think about is getting one of the hotties in there where I can get a legit massage, and then a complete FS session.

what can go wrong....My S:O is at this place every week it seems like, along with the rest of the neighborhood women. I make a play, get rebuked, banned from the facility and get ratted out by mamasan to my s/o.. She then discovers I am a true monger degenerate and has no shame.We both get banned from the salon and become talk of the neighboorhood. ... yea, I think they are completely legit...

If I don’t make it into the massage room, I was even thinking of passing a note to my favorite manicurist asking her if she would, in addition to polishing my nails, to polish my cock with that beautiful mouth of hers, on the side for a generous fee?

What shall I do .. lol...
The adrenalin rush you get, IMHO, while getting extra's in a otherwise legit place where other customers are getting manicures and Pedi's just a few feet (no pun intended with Pedi's) on the other side of the door, adds another level to the experience. I've had the experience a couple of times and it is worth the minimal risk as the worst that would probably happen is the girl will just politely rebuff your advances.
Ps. Don't try this if the girls are not Asian

The adrenalin rush you get, IMHO, while getting extra's in a otherwise legit place where other customers are getting manicures and Pedi's just a few feet (no pun intended with Pedi's) on the other side of the door, adds another level to the experience. I've had the experience a couple of times and it is worth the minimal risk as the worst that would probably happen is the girl will just politely rebuff your advances.
Ps. Don't try this if the girls are not Asian
I agree 100% I get my extras at legit places only where they are gradually earned after several visits. A really good massage is as important as the extras. It starts with the dangling arm caressing her calf as she massages your ass. Tip well and become a regular the extras will follow.

“Sometimes you gotta say WTF, make your move... Every now and then saying WTF, brings freedom. Freedom brings opportunity, opportunity makes your future.....”

Wish me luck fellas...

“Sometimes you gotta say WTF, make your move... Every now and then saying WTF, brings freedom. Freedom brings opportunity, opportunity makes your future.....”

Wish me luck fellas...
Reminds me of the story where two guys are discussing the way they interact with women.
Guy #1 says he likes to take it slow and easy when he meets a new girl, no pressure, nice dinners, flowers, perfect gentleman, etc.
Guy #2 says that if he meets a girl at a club or supermarket or in a park or wherever, he has a short conversation with her, tells her that he thinks she is hot and would she like to come back to his place for some sex.
Guy #1 says "wow, but I bet you get shot down a lot with that approach."
Guy #2 says "yup, but I also get laid a lot"