Fantasy Spa - Jamaica, Queens - 917-605-5106

Hope it’s all good now Banacek (if so, can you delete my erroneous one?)

Checked out this place again after my ATF (insanely great massage but only HJ at best with her) left. New Mgmt
The place is on Queens blvd almost at the end where it meets Jamaica ave so its not the most discreet of places but there isn;t really much traffic on this particular spot and I usually just walk in like nothings up..The new manager put up one of those "one-way viewing" door sized advertisement stickers on the door which allows you to see Outside from when you're inside but not the other way around. When I see that, it usually means interesting things are waiting within.

Inside the place hasn't changed...2 rooms with doors but walls that go only 90% of the way up. No TS. 2 girl operation. Open 10:30am-10pm - $40 half/$60 hour.

Manager is named Maggie which I chose because honestly she looks better than the other older, more plain one that works there. Maggie's prob in her 40s but spinner slim with perky natural B's and a nice personality and smile.

Just went for a half. Massage was decent but not as great as the former manager here.

During the Massage we did some small talk and she mentioned quietly that sex is not allowed here by her (MAYBE with another provider maybe? dunno though since the walls arent all the way up) BUT she may be susceptible to a CBJ if shes cool with you (or my money?..lol).

On the flip she allowed me to undress her top to show me a very nice perky top for a lady her age (smooth skin, it could easily pass for a young 20-something body). sensitive nips, good slow buildup to busting HJ. chose Alcohol cleanup rather than towel as I don't think they have a sanitizer for the towels.

No tip price was asked of me. I tipped 40 for good conversation and her nice looks and left. Unless there’s a hotter gal next time, I’ll try Maggie’s CBJ (didnt ask for price but i may need to negotiate) and maybe more if we build a relationship. May not though. $80 total for a topless handjob isnt really bad but from this site I know I can get a lot more for just a little more so..thanks...and I hate you all...lol...joking

Checked out this place again after my ATF (insanely great massage but only HJ at best with her) left. New Mgmt
The place is on Queens blvd almost at the end where it meets Jamaica ave so its not the most discreet of places but there isn;t really much traffic on this particular spot and I usually just walk in like nothings up..The new manager put up one of those "one-way viewing" door sized advertisement stickers on the door which allows you to see Outside from when you're inside but not the other way around. When I see that, it usually means interesting things are waiting within.

Inside the place hasn't changed...2 rooms with doors but walls that go only 90% of the way up. No TS. 2 girl operation. Open 10:30am-10pm - $40 half/$60 hour.

Manager is named Maggie which I chose because honestly she looks better than the other older, more plain one that works there. Maggie's prob in her 40s but spinner slim with perky natural B's and a nice personality and smile.

Just went for a half. Massage was decent but not as great as the former manager here.

During the Massage we did some small talk and she mentioned quietly that sex is not allowed here by her (MAYBE with another provider maybe? dunno though since the walls arent all the way up) BUT she may be susceptible to a CBJ if shes cool with you (or my money?..lol).

On the flip she allowed me to undress her top to show me a very nice perky top for a lady her age (smooth skin, it could easily pass for a young 20-something body). sensitive nips, good slow buildup to busting HJ. chose Alcohol cleanup rather than towel as I don't think they have a sanitizer for the towels.

No tip price was asked of me. I tipped 40 for good conversation and her nice looks and left. Unless there’s a hotter gal next time, I’ll try Maggie’s CBJ (didnt ask for price but i may need to negotiate) and maybe more if we build a relationship. May not though. $80 total for a topless handjob isnt really bad but from this site I know I can get a lot more for just a little more so..thanks...and I hate you all...lol...joking
With a lot of these broads, especially the older ones, sometimes just playing with some Asian 3" nipples is better than going through the trouble of trying to finger them, let alone fuck. Can be quite an ordeal.

With a lot of these broads, especially the older ones, sometimes just playing with some Asian 3" nipples is better than going through the trouble of trying to finger them, let alone fuck. Can be quite an ordeal.
Hers was actually a little bit inverted. It was pretty cold in the spa that day. I will try to perked him up a little bit more next time I meet up with her. Don’t think theyre 3 inches long though lol (Can you say Mimi Miyagi?)

Just a quick update if you’re in the area. CBJ is on the menu but u need to bring your own. They charge 80 tip for it but I’m sure you can prob negotiate it down a little. I just got a handy from Maggie last weekend because I forgot my rubber but was able to reach into her pants and fondle her shaved kitty a little while she topless jerked me for 30$ tip. Her other cal is Cindy who’s just average in looks but decent massage.

Is this place near the Wendy’s

Is this place near the Wendy’s
Yes it is. Easy to find with the big door advertising for the spa across the street. You can tell Maggie “Mas” told u about it. I’m not a shill...it’s just that the area doesn’t see much foot traffic I’ll wager due to its location but if you don’t walk around like your doing the walk of shame...no one says/suspects a thing. I’ve usually gone right during noon-1sh for over a year with never a problem. Play it cool and be safe!

Yeah. It’s not the cheapest option when one can go to flushing or let’s say Nancy’s or even cheaper doll house but it’s all right for where it is and what’s around. I can snag FS I know for the same price at head2toe or Liberty spa...but usually those gals aren’t quite as pretty or kind. Plus this one is only a fast 5-min walk from me so no complaints on location

Saw a cute in a next door college-girl-kind of way gal named Cici today. Mid 20s..5 feet tall with just a little meat on her but curves are tight - smile and personality real cute though I needed google translate a lot...lol

40/half 80 for everything covered. Left happy and will go back if she returns...that and the manager Maggie is a hot spinner Milf too