Fantasy - Rora? Laura or aurora? could not figure out name

'bout a year - year and half ago, at Fantasy in BPT, there was a girl whose name I could not quite get because of her bad accent - sounded like "Rora" - coulda been Laura, or Aurora? 40'ish, not so hot face (acne scarred) -- about a 4 face wise, petite body, small tits...

Anyway, used to get the most amazing DTNQNSBBBJ (smash her nose into my pubes, bang away and cum down down throat type BBBJ - and I am about 8", so that is no small feat) from her. Deep Asian (tongue in a good inch and a half) Back and forth at my command between hard DTBBBJ and deep Asian for the length of a 2 hour session. She also had no problem with me huffing poppers during the session.

'Course I had to tip the hell out of her - 3-4 or sometimes even 5 benjamins. Worth it in my book, even for a 4 face, considering the extent of the services provided. I also would go above and beyond for the house - 180 instead of 2*60=120 for a double length session. One get can sometimes get what one pays for.

'bout a year ago I was told "she no here no more, no coming back"
Needless to say, most girls there now won't do BBBJ, let alone to completion, or DT or very deep asian. And most freak when I break out the poppers: "No drug, no drug!" "what that? No like smell!" "Oooh. Make me too dizzy! You Stop!"

anyone know where she went, or another provider in CT that would do the same service?

BTW, the Mama San seemed to have changed about then (year and a half ago?) or am I just bad at recognizing asians? Seems the whole line up changed then. ShiShi (spelling?) gone. Tina Gone. Hannah gone. All the ones that would do BBBJ seem gone. :(

Lola was my ATF at Fantasy or, actually, anywhere in recent years. I may never see her like again, and neither might you. You can't order a girl like Lola up; you just get amazingly lucky.

Lola was my ATF at Fantasy or, actually, anywhere in recent years. I may never see her like again, and neither might you. You can't order a girl like Lola up; you just get amazingly lucky.
ROTFLMAO!!!!

LOLA!? The name is LOLA? hah!

If I am going to keep hitting the AMP scene, I guess I better get used to the accents. I shoulda been able to translate that one, given that one of my favorite bad ethnic jokes is:

Did you know that 10% of Japanese buisnesness men have Cataracts?
Yep - and most of the rest of them drive Rexuses. <rim shot>