Fantasy Football discussions

I put this loss on the receiving core. Nobody got open or held onto the ball. Wilson had decent protection, just got nothing going on offense.
Mims, 1 play only and it was a big 3rd down reception for 27 yards, then he is not seen again. I think its BS that they still punishing this kid.

At least no major injuries, but so hard and frustrating to watch.

Bad football and fantasy day overall for me.
I was delusional and started Corey Davis over CeeDee Lamb on my fantasy football team, I deserved to lose this week....

I have 8 starters with an injury designation as of this morning.
Damien Williams gets Covid, A-Rob hasn't practiced all week, now Carson is looking like he is not returning.
Be lucky too score 100 points this week.

I have 8 starters with an injury designation as of this morning.
Damien Williams gets Covid, A-Rob hasn't practiced all week, now Carson is looking like he is not returning.
Be lucky too score 100 points this week.
I have Williams on a team and the only viable back up I had, Mike Davis, is on bye. Looking at the waiver wire and my "best" options are Lativius Murray and JD McKissic. ‍♂️

Grade the trade:

I would give up:

Patrick Mahomes
Darnell Henderson
Dalton Schultz

I would get in return:

Calvin Ridley
Chris Carson
Josh Jacobs

My backup QB is Matthew Stafford. My other RB is Derrick Henry. My other WR's are DeAndre Hopkins and CeeDee Lamb. I am aware of Carson's current neck injury and Jacob's was out from practice for some mystery illness, hope it's not COVID. I feel neither would be out for an extended period from those setbacks. Haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, still thinking about it. Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated.

Grade the trade:

I would give up:

Patrick Mahomes
Darnell Henderson
Dalton Schultz

I would get in return:

Calvin Ridley
Chris Carson
Josh Jacobs

My backup QB is Matthew Stafford. My other RB is Derrick Henry. My other WR's are DeAndre Hopkins and CeeDee Lamb. I am aware of Carson's current neck injury and Jacob's was out from practice for some mystery illness, hope it's not COVID. I feel neither would be out for an extended period from those setbacks. Haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, still thinking about it. Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated.
You're buying Ridley and Jacobs low, I was looking at Jacobs until his mysterious illness, so I backed off. Carson is a total ?? I just read that Carroll said its a long term ailment. But he plays with the media a lot. But I do know this for sure, if Carson comes back and is effective I am trading him ASAP. Ridley has to get better, that offense can move the ball.

Who is your starting TE? I have Schultz and Hockinson, was trying to peddle Schultz and sell high. If you can take the hit on Carson, I would probably make that deal.

You're buying Ridley and Jacobs low, I was looking at Jacobs until his mysterious illness, so I backed off. Carson is a total ?? I just read that Carroll said its a long term ailment. But he plays with the media a lot. But I do know this for sure, if Carson comes back and is effective I am trading him ASAP. Ridley has to get better, that offense can move the ball.

Who is your starting TE? I have Schultz and Hockinson, was trying to peddle Schultz and sell high. If you can take the hit on Carson, I would probably make that deal.
So my original post didn't age well lol. Carson has been put on IR so it's a minimum of 3 games but I'm reading it will be longer than that as his neck injury is worse than Seattle originally led many to believe. I was looking for players i could def use immediately so I declined the trade. To answer your question tho, Dalton Schultz has been my starting TE, had i traded him I have Tyler Higbee on the bench and would have started him. Speaking of TE, i will try to get Zach Ertz now that he's been traded to Arizona Cardinals, think he's going to do great there with Kyler Murray.

So my original post didn't age well lol. Carson has been put on IR so it's a minimum of 3 games but I'm reading it will be longer than that as his neck injury is worse than Seattle originally led many to believe. I was looking for players i could def use immediately so I declined the trade. To answer your question tho, Dalton Schultz has been my starting TE, had i traded him I have Tyler Higbee on the bench and would have started him. Speaking of TE, i will try to get Zach Ertz now that he's been traded to Arizona Cardinals, think he's going to do great there with Kyler Murray.
I like Ertz in Arizona, Williams was getting a lot of looks before he got hurt.

Carson SMH, I dropped Collins the week before he gets hurt. I offered the guy who picked him up Schultz for Collins, he countered with Ekeler for Collins.
PUH-LEEZE!

Collins sucks, I grabbed Dee Jay, Carson, I knew it when I drafted him he would get hurt.
I am 4-1 and holding on by a thread.

Ertz is done TE2 at best

I like Ertz in Arizona, Williams was getting a lot of looks before he got hurt.

Carson SMH, I dropped Collins the week before he gets hurt. I offered the guy who picked him up Schultz for Collins, he countered with Ekeler for Collins.
PUH-LEEZE!

Collins sucks, I grabbed Dee Jay, Carson, I knew it when I drafted him he would get hurt.
I am 4-1 and holding on by a thread.
I like him there too, and he won't have anyone like Goedert to contend with in Arizona.

Schultz for Collins is def a fair trade, Collins for Ekler is a joke, couldn't have been serious and if he was, he should be penalized and lose a draft pick in next year's draft lol.

Yeah Carson is a great talent when he's on the field but that's been the issue, he's unfortunately injury prone. Unless i was planning on getting his immediate backup i would be hesitant to pick him in the draft.

Good luck tomorrow!