Fantastic spa 139 e main st Smithtown 631-983-6187

This is my very first visit to this place. Was met by a tall (5' 9") cute Asian woman named Coco. Aren't they all named Coco? Lol!
It was 40 dollars for the half hour. I got undressed and lied facedown on the table. She asked if I want hard, medium or soft massage. I said soft. She did an ok job, but did not touch the areas I needed to be ready for the HE. I turned over and continued the soft massage. She finally lightly brushed jr. but it wasn't fully woke. She offered the hand sign. I asked about the mouth and she gestured no. She was trying to get me to squirt, but her technique was not doing it for me so I had to help it along. Hot towel cleanup and water was expected and delivered. As I was dressing, she changed the sheets. Placed 20 on the chair and she said that's not enough. I told her that all I had. I lied, but I wasn't going to tip her 40 when she couldn't get me to the promised land. She says next time more. I said to myself, yeah right! Would I go back? No.

I was just recently here. New Management has changed number and name of business. Run by the same crew as 157 Smithtown Blvd now so service is consistent. Saw a few old time familiar faces so I knew I was in good hands. Had Alice for 1.5 hour visit, 40+60, plus 140 tip. She occasionally slurped it. Rates were 40/60 so I figured it was definitely R&T but 100 extra for DATY. Left happy and drained.

I was just recently here. New Management has changed number and name of business. Run by the same crew as 157 Smithtown Blvd now so service is consistent. Saw a few old time familiar faces so I knew I was in good hands. Had Alice for 1.5 hour visit, 40+60, plus 140 tip. She occasionally slurped it. Rates were 40/60 so I figured it was definitely R&T but 100 extra for DATY. Left happy and drained.
Good for you!

FS available?