Fantasies with mistress Jessica?

She has an option you can take called fantasies among others like sensual massage and bdsm has anyone taken the fantasy option what does it entail?

I've seen her friend, Natalia, aka Chloe from centereach, a few times,. She is younger and cuter imo,. Gives good service. Willing to kinky shit to u, call her

Jessica has certain girls that work directly for her, and then there are "independent" girls who use her spaces. She doesn't promote the independents on her twitter. Natalia is one of those, and based on the pics I suspected she was actually Chloe from Centereach,but now @Yolo55 has confirmed it. I have a review of Chloe on the Centereach Body Rub thread.

Jessica has certain girls that work directly for her, and then there are "independent" girls who use her spaces. She doesn't promote the independents on her twitter. Natalia is one of those, and based on the pics I suspected she was actually Chloe from Centereach,but now @Yolo55 has confirmed it. I have a review of Chloe on the Centereach Body Rub thread.
Chloe is the readhead correct?

A little late to this thread but...Natalia did go by Chloe at Centereach.

Jessica’s is closed for a bit from what I saw advertised somewhere. But I also see that Natalia is doing outcall.

The number I saw listed for her as of today is: (631) 579-8802

I saw her recently. Lack luster, lame massage, offered prostate for an additional $80 on top of the hour rate of $145. Didn’t go for it so I don’t know how she does.
She hammered away about nonsense most of the time. Gave a boring body rub and finished wearing a glove.

Most disappointing was the contrast between the photos in her ad and her real life appearance.

She is much heavier in person. Much heavier and that day, looked ragged and just lacked sexiness.