Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Does the pricing make sense?? 320 for an hour with 2 pops as opposed to 400 for 70 min??where exactly is the advantage in going 70 min?? It seems these reviews are very timely with the days the girls are actually working. Hmmmm .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Does the pricing make sense?? 320 for an hour with 2 pops as opposed to 400 for 70 min??where exactly is the advantage in going 70 min?? It seems these reviews are very timely with the days the girls are actually working. Hmmmm .
Yeah there are some shill reviews for sure.
@Rockyhard0921 and @Roughtime202 are definitely the same person and @Gerald507 also uses the exact same style as the other two plus all "his" reviews are of this place.
@megaharder is another one. Have a great review of Jazmin after another monger gave a loop warm one.

Add @billyc1 to this list of shill accounts.

It's been a pattern again the past month or so.
They've been called out on this before.

It's odd because they have good reviews from real customers.

Thanks for sharing. Did you let the mms know? I don’t rely on reviews for this place as it has in the past post fake reviews. I did see Hermes which I can give a thumbs up. Thanks again as I was planning on seeing her but will move on to another lady worth earning my $$$$$
yeah no problem, all I said was it was ok. In hindsight should’ve been honest but honestly just wanted to dip. Too late now unfortunately. For the price I’d rather go to NYAF even if the commute is longer. Plus the whole thread of reviews really is weird. Aside from Hermes, the other girls have amazing reviews and then terrible reviews. After my experience, I’m more likely to believe the latter.

Yeah there are some shill reviews for sure.
@Rockyhard0921 and @Roughtime202 are definitely the same person and @Gerald507 also uses the exact same style as the other two plus all "his" reviews are of this place.
@megaharder is another one. Have a great review of Jazmin after another monger gave a loop warm one.

Add @billyc1 to this list of shill accounts.

It's been a pattern again the past month or so.
They've been called out on this before.

It's odd because they have good reviews from real customers.

It's so odd to me...

I have been here before and can vouch that they do have great service. I have seen Hermes a few times. I DO NOT understand the schilling. They shill on this board and others.

Hermes herself is actually a very highly respected provider. She comes from PH back in the day.

I went to them under this name and previous names until I had a shady situation happen during a visit and have not been back. I can say though, even though a lot of these review are shills, they pin point all of Hermes skills.

Once I had a visit with her and she gave me such an insane rimming/doggy style blowjob, it was one of the most intense finishes I have ever had. Never even got to banging her that session.

I take it as they post shilling posts to advertise what the girls do. For example, I didn't know Hermes would dress up.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's so odd to me...

I have been here before and can vouch that they do have great service. I have seen Hermes a few times. I DO NOT understand the schilling. They shill on this board and others.

Hermes herself is actually a very highly respected provider. She comes from PH back in the day.

I went to them under this name and previous names until I had a shady situation happen during a visit and have not been back. I can say though, even though a lot of these review are shills, they pin point all of Hermes skills.

Once I had a visit with her and she gave me such an insane rimming/doggy style blowjob, it was one of the most intense finishes I have ever had. Never even got to banging her that session.

I take it as they post shilling posts to advertise what the girls do. For example, I didn't know Hermes would dress up.
Yeah but since they advertise, the person who posts the daily advertisement can add that.

I think they do it to bump this thread.

Was the shady situation you're talking about reviewed here?

Yeah but since they advertise, the person who posts the daily advertisement can add that.

I think they do it to bump this thread.

Was the shady situation you're talking about reviewed here?

One of the times when I visited Hermes. I brought my wallet by mistake with all my IDs.

After our shower together before the season. The handler dude was walking out of the room we had. Didn't think much of it.

When I got dressed after the session. My wallet was not only the completely wrong way I placed it into my pocket, but the cards/ids were slightly pushed out.

This was prob 1 year ago. I didn't go back for a while in fear of God knows what.

One of the times when I visited Hermes. I brought my wallet by mistake with all my IDs.

After our shower together before the season. The handler dude was walking out of the room we had. Didn't think much of it.

When I got dressed after the session. My wallet was not only the completely wrong way I placed it into my pocket, but the cards/ids were slightly pushed out.

This was prob 1 year ago. I didn't go back for a while in fear of God knows what.
Thats why you NEVER EVER bring your ID or wallet into places like this, for any reason!
Always leave it in your car, if you taking mass transit, leave it at home.
Bring enough money and a little extra to get the deed done.

You don't want your personal info out there for ANYONE to see. Regardless.

Thats why you NEVER EVER bring your ID or wallet into places like this, for any reason!

I take just my drivers license and I stuff in my footwear underneath my socks. I do that because I forget what chat in here years ago. Someone stated le can only take us in if we are caught in the act or don’t have I.d. Is this true?.

I hope I will be as calm and non confrontational as you. I think I would have lost it. I’m a very organize person. I notice things out of place like yourself.

good morning sir, our shop have not open for more than a year you must’ve went to a different place at the time so I kindly ask you please not to put any accusations on us. If you were so adamant that your wallet was touch why didn’t you confront the guy right away?
since you have not been to our shop we would love for you to come by and give your honest feedback.
We put our customer’s safety and satisfaction as top priority. We do everything in our power to accommodate and satisfy any of our customer’s need, requests or fantasies.

good morning sir, our shop have not open for more than a year you must’ve went to a different place at the time so I kindly ask you please not to put any accusations on us. If you were so adamant that your wallet was touch why didn’t you confront the guy right away?
since you have not been to our shop we would love for you to come by and give your honest feedback.
We put our customer’s safety and satisfaction as top priority. We do everything in our power to accommodate and satisfy any of our customer’s need, requests or fantasies.

you guys have had like 5 different names since you get banned from most boards for hard schilling.

I’ll always keep my ID with me and make sure my wallet is never out of my sight—
With respect to the AMP that will take you to a separate room for shower -

No harm in taking it with you and keep it wrapped in a towel and putting it on the side- Maybe a little awkward, but rather have a minute of inconvenience

I’ll always keep my ID with me and make sure my wallet is never out of my sight—

No harm in taking it with you and keep it wrapped in a towel and putting it on the side- Maybe a little awkward, but rather have a minute of inconvenience
I now carry a MagSafe wallet with just minimum ID. And I just bring my phone and ID with me everywhere including the shower.

No provider so far has a problem with this and I’ve done this for a long time. I use my phone to communicate (translate) with the girl I am with so it’s all pretty natural for them it appears. No fear of anyone touching my wallet or ID at all.

Personally, I just hate carrying things on me, wallet, keys, phone.
I like loose and empty pockets except my bankroll. ID and credit card if I am out at a restaurant, but never when I go into these places.
I leave it in the ride along with my phone. Just enough to do the deed and a little more if she's a good cock sucker and enthusiastic little whore.

you are the type of guy hiding behind your computer and spread fake news about our industry. It seem like you have something against us or got paid to talk down our place since you have never even visited us.

Excuse me? I am a well respected monger on this board. I gain nothing out of making fake news, I simply stated the fact you guys have used other names in the past. shilled VERY hard with those names.

Mod note: Post edited. Don't talk about what goes on on other boards here.

Been eyeing Tiffany for a while but with all the shill reviews this place posts, I had some hesitation to see someone other than Hermes. I like thick women and I like Latinas but I hate horribly mangled fake tits and asses that a lot of these girls tend to get. Either way I get there and Tiffany is hot as hell. Yes she is thick but not fat at all. Just a thick latina. Her tits are most likely fake but done so well, I can't say for 100%, which speaks to how good they are. The photos in the pics are likely her but like 10 years younger. She is in her late 30's early 40's.

I had some ED issues that day and I knew it would be an issue when I was driving there without a hard-on. Totally ruined the session for me but that's a me problem. We started with a shower but no preview bj. It was all business. You're clean, I'm clean, let's go. She told me to lay down, no kissing, licked my stomach a bit and my nipples and started a bbj. It was an incredible bj, amazing suction, beautiful deep throating and felt so good I was hard as a rock. She eventually got on top for a few minutes and that's when it started. We tried missionary, that didn't work. When I told her I couldn't keep it up, she just laid down next to me, jerked me off, gave me some head and then jerked me off to completion. She gave me a massage for 10 minutes to use up the time. Unfortunately, her english isn't great so we couldn't really talk more than basic commands and platitudes. 30 min was $220.

Overall, I'd say my experience was alright, but my own dick failed me and my experience more than Tiffany. I got the feeling that she doesn't go above and beyond but then again I was so focused on keeping my dick hard I didn't push the envelope at all. I let her take the lead and her lead was a bit lazy. Would I see her again? Absolutely. She's extremely attractive with a banging body and gives an amazing bj. If nothing else, I want to take a little blue pill for some protection and do it again and see what happens when I'm in control