Fannies and Follies

I was down in Atlanta a little while ago and found it necessary to partake of the local flavor. I did some rsearch and found good reviews for two places.

I went first to Follies which was a little upscale and had lots of girls and the place was crowded. Plenty of 8's and 9's. The girls set their own prices for VIP. I got friendly with a woc who was a little thick but was cool to talk to and I told her I wanted some VIP action ... for a total of 200 we went in the back for probably about an hour ... OK mileage she got me to play with her instead of her playing with me. Decided this was a loss.

Went to Fannies. This place is a home run. Smaller and skellier ... think Gaslight Parlor but three times as big. about a half dozen girls. MOst are woc. A cutie in her early 20's chatted me up. She was about 5' 2" .... 100 pounds. A real spinner. Perfect spinner body ... I would say small C cups with perfect eraser nips. an incredible little bubble butt perfect for lap dances which were 10 a song. Very high mileage even though you are at a table on the dance floor. I hadn't had that much fun for so little money in a long time. There was a VIP area so had to drag her back there. $140 and you get a room with beads that you really can't see through. NOt like I am shy.

It gets real friendy back there. some great action. She's totally naked and writhing all over me. culminating in bbbj followed by her sitting on my dick and rubbing stevie jr between her perfect butt cheeks. That didn't take long for me.

SO ... if you are going to Atlanta ... go hit this place. If it doesn't fit the bill there are 2 other strip joints next door and across the street is a short stay hotel. The girls are also walking the streets right there. Saw a fairly cute white girl on my way out strolling.

This area is a monger's paradise.

Was recently down here on business and went back to Fannies. This place is a great SC. LDs are $10 a song with lots of mileage, VIP is $140 for half an hour where pretty much everything is on the menu. I have gotten hot strippers to do bbbj to completion after lots of time having fun. They have all types in this place. White, WOC, latinas, asian .... some really hot ... some not. everybody is friendly and lots of mileage. It is not that classy a joint either .... think Gaslite Parlour, Crystal Cafe. If you are in Atlanta and want to hit a SC ... go here!

Found my way down to Fannies again last week. Hit this place after dinner on Monday and Thursday nights. A few trainwrecks but a few hotties. Both nights I had fun with a 21 yr old woc. Her name was Bella - beautiful smile long flowing black hair. No tits to speak of but a tiny little ass to die for. About 5 ft tall and 90 pounds. In the VIP she guided my finger to her little balloon knot. Clean as a whistle and moist! she put the other finger in the front. She enjoyed herself immensely. After a w hile of this fun had a little DATY. clean and sweet. Adorable sweetheart of a girl. I probably could have had more fun but it was getting late and I wanted to try out others.

I then ran into Kate. white southern charmer brown hair, fair skinned with green eyes. Deep southern accent and she wanted into my wallet in teh worst way but she was whacked out. Got her to come back to my hotel room but it wasn't going to work for me and she was being annoying so I called her a cab and sent her on her way. Also ... short stay hotel across the street and about a half dozen SWs strolling.

Back at Fannies a couple of weeks ago. This place is strip club nirvana. No cover to get in ... two stages and usually a dozen or more girls once 10:00 comes. Drinks are typical charge. Bartenders and staff are good people and never push you to drink. Everybody is super nice. Every type of girl is here. woc, latinas, white girls. This is Atlanta ... no Russians or Asians. lap dances on the floor are $10 a song with plenty of mileage. Go to the VIP and you are in rooms with beads at the door. but the area is where nobody can really see you. I took a lovely 21 year old woc back there. Same girl as back in my last post. bbbj and fs with cover. Fantastic time. She O'd once and maybe twice. I forget how much was to the house ... maybe $60 for the half hour. I was in there for an hour and gave the guy at the door another $60. I gave her $300 ... which is a lot but she was phenomenal and i liked her.

The previous night I was blasted out of my mind ... I had just come from an hour with Gabriela ... see me review ... and she had filled me full of Johnny Walker Blue. I shoudl have gone back to the hotel. I went to Fannies. I don't know what happened but I ran into a girl who I had taken back to my hotel on my previous trip to Atlanta. She dragged my drunk ass to the VIP. I don't know what happened but my wallet was empty when I went to go home. She got me for around $400. I remember before I left NOT to take more than that with me cause I didn't want to spend like an idiot. (Or get ripped off). I don't know if the bitch robbed me or I gave it to her. I hung out for a bit till my head cleared and I could drive back to the hotel.

This place is great to get everything you can possibly want from very good looking girls. Not all are great looking you get plenty of 8's and 9's ... lots of 6's and 7's. a few ugly ones too. BUT ... if you like strip clubs and you find yourself in Atlanta - GO HERE!

Went to Follies last night and there was a LINE OUTSIDE THE DOOR ABOUT 30 people deep. PASS. I went twice to Fannies and this place may have jumped the shark. Less girls of lesser quality and less mileage in the VIP. I reviewed a place across the street see that posting - CLub Wax. I tried to see my regular Gabby but she was out of commission healing from a nose job.