Familiar faces at familiar location under new management

Good evening, Gentlemen. Like spores from a mushroom, good places don't die, they just spread their pleasantries.

As many of you know the history of GGR / PH from their legendary founding duo of Coco and Aimee, these modern entrepreneurs continue to branch out and resurface with more treats for us. Coco/Cathy has evolved her motherly skills into a dynamic brothel founder. GGR/PH has expanded into a more central midtown address with more playmates; cleaner, bigger, new accommodations, and a more reliable lift to the playground. Aimee is honing her business skills at her own love nest where she manages and develops new talent for our games. And now a new manager has taken the reins at the old GGR/PH address with a starting lineup of our superstars.

2 favorites started today: the incomparable Stacy with the bottomless throat and Cindy from Natasha's stable with legs that will squeeze your juices dry.

Jenny is the scheduler/mamasan that greeted me with a beaming smile that stirred my MILF lust. My hour with Stacy was its usual magic that left us both beaming, staggering, and in need of a nap. THere's no need to rehash the usual GFE-PSE details that Stacy provides.

I had the opportunity to have a nice 15-20 minute conversation with Kathy to catch up with her antics and next steps. She has completely passed the provider baton and only substitute manages various locations while juggling her new full-time job as mother to an adorable baby girl born in August. She informed me that Aimee will be returning from the Orient in Jan to take up management of another playpen.

I'm sorry this is not the usual penthouse forum review, so please forgive me Mr. Moderator. But I hope the info is as helpful as a review.

We have another wonderful addition to our midtown game board. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, for sure and thank you....your post was much better than a random day-to-day review. For my part, I am a long-time fan of Cindy, and a long-time reader of reviews of Stacy, who I have wanted to see for some time. Today I finally had a chance to visit her in person, at the new place, and she was even better than I had expected. Great spinner body, very toned, and as you mentioned, an epic head game. I will be back often, for both Stacy, Cindy, and hopefully more cuties as they grow the new spot.

No idea about any of the backstory from these names here but I see from the pictures on the website that this is Stacey from NYAW. She's definitely amazing but not quite a bottomless throat. Doesn't stop her from trying though which is even better :)

New place is always good. Congrats on the new family additions.

What's the set-up like?