Falling for a client

Status
Not open for further replies.
could it be (partly)

Originally posted by justme
My revelation of the year is that I have absolutely no idea what it is that I like about the women that I like, but it certainly isn't the things that most people who know me (including myself) assume that it's going to be.
they like you? i mean, given yr posts, it seems there's gotta be a least one person in the room that likes u when yr out on a date. pretty girlz could be yr mirror,

baby,
hvb

your little tale proves my deeply held belief . . .

Originally posted by Judge Crater
hvb:

Although born in America, my wife was first generation and grew up speaking Hungarian at home.

Her mother was raised in an orphanage by nuns during the 1930s and WWII and had very definite ideas of what girls do and don't do.* She also thoroughly emeshed my wife in taking care of the family, other people's needs, etc.

Reform politics was my wife's only passion. She wanted to honor by imitation her father** who was a well known poet, writer, and rabble rouser in Hungary prior to WWII and during the 1956 uprising. A death sentence was later rescinded in gentler times.

I met her during a political campaign. I wrote speeches for her candidates and took them campaigning in neighborhoods where I knew people.

We've completely changed each other's lives and have done quite a lot to soothe and heal each other.

*None of which ever stopped her mother, who was extremely talented at playing older men in post WWII times. Quite the operator, she talked my wife's father into abandoning his wife and running away to America.

**Ironically, my wife's father was a notorious skirt chaser until coming to America. Interesting man. He is in his late 80s and can still recite from memory poems from Villon, Rimbaud, etc. that he read as a boy. Sometimes I change his diapers, shave him and give him a bath.
hungarians are the most charming people on earth (word). sitting around in cafes talking about art and politics while continually being over run by more martial cultures will do that to a people.

i'd like to see all the gabor sisters (c. 1930) making out with each other,
hvb

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Re: could it be (partly)

Originally posted by h. von bingen
they like you? i mean, given yr posts, it seems there's gotta be a least one person in the room that likes u when yr out on a date. pretty girlz could be yr mirror,
I'm showing this to my friends. You're about to be their hero.

I spent a few months messing around with a Hungarian stripper. It was like being with Lisa Douglas.

(Hungarians are up there with Brazilians in the favored genepool sweepstakes.)

Last edited:
Hungarian women very often have the most unusual eyes. There's something quasi-Asiatic about them even when their eyes are blue or green or hazel. The corners of their eyes turn upwards.

They often have very high cheekbones as well.

On the subject of Hungarian females' genetic good fortune - I wholeheartedly agree. My experience in that area is broad. Or should I say, is a broad? I am married to a Hungarian-born woman. Hopefully not the same one justlooking consorted with, but one can never be sure . . . .

Last edited:
A touch of Asian is right

Originally posted by Judge Crater
Hungarian women very often have the most unusual eyes. There's something quasi-Asiatic about them even when their eyes are blue or green or hazel. The corners of their eyes turn upwards.

They often have very high cheekbones as well.
According to historians, you can thank Hannnibal for that. A good number of his Mongol warriors remained and settled in various parts of Europe. The lineage shows up to this day in such asiatic features.

i once almost fell in love with a client, he was married and for a while we were very happy, he was a successful business man who was well off, and thats the main reason i was so turned on by him, because he used to spoil me and just do about anything for me, i almost loved him, but woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.