Face sitting

Hi all i am new to the forum, i used to have an account years ago but have lurked ever since. i have started contributing so maybe the mods will allow my In search of. i am the guy who does everything covered. i would love to have RAOMD when i get the opportunity. you see allot of these classified that say face sitting. are there any of them that use a dental dam or some type of barrier. i know that the excitement is the taste, feal on your mouth but for me i think having one of these brazilin hotties ride my face is hot enough.

This is what I love about this board. Never stay on topic. Ok guys what I am in search of is a providers pussy sitting and riding my mouth in a safe way. Some may say it’s a stupid question other may not. Some of these providers while everything down with alcohol. BTW that burns junior and it kills the mood. Anyways I was being sarcastic in the beginning of post so please don’t ride me like a donkey to no end just doing my best to contribute and get feed back. Thanks fellow mongers

Hi all i am new to the forum, i used to have an account years ago but have lurked ever since. i have started contributing so maybe the mods will allow my In search of. i am the guy who does everything covered. i would love to have RAOMD when i get the opportunity. you see allot of these classified that say face sitting. are there any of them that use a dental dam or some type of barrier. i know that the excitement is the taste, feal on your mouth but for me i think having one of these brazilin hotties ride my face is hot enough.
Why woild they say no? Bring it and tell them for both your safety.

We all know BBFS is risky business, let’s just say I don’t perform so well when they put the cover on. I’m guessing a lot has to do with the fact that I’m barely average size and the cover usually comes off when engaging in most positions other than cg and rcg. Im definitely a pleaser, if I feel a provider is clean I usually engaged in DATY,69, face sitting, that’s my go to pleasure when mongering. I love when a provider also returns the favor, but I’m ok if I’m the one doing all the work during a ss and Hr in some cases.

I feel Oral sex has become my forte and I’ve also been told the same by providers and regular females I’ve come across. I’ve been very intrigued by one of our members and his experiences with RAOMD on Reddit, wish I lived in the city to invest my time looking for pillow princesses hahaha.[/QUOTE
Are there ladies you can visit on this site or at least links on this site to meet women in person?
Are there women you can meet on this site or links you can click to meet women in person?

This is what I love about this board. Never stay on topic. Ok guys what I am in search of is a providers pussy sitting and riding my mouth in a safe way. Some may say it’s a stupid question other may not. Some of these providers while everything down with alcohol. BTW that burns junior and it kills the mood. Anyways I was being sarcastic in the beginning of post so please don’t ride me like a donkey to no end just doing my best to contribute and get feed back. Thanks fellow mongers
Honestly any of the women that advertise or do not advertise on this site would probably be ok with your request. Just be upfront on what you want. Nothing wrong with being safe. Maybe try one of the dungeons and do the erotic massage. I find they tend to stay covered (most of the time). At the end of the day they are getting paid.

I don’t want to put how many years to it put Shy was one of my original people I saw way back when. I don’t remember which Babylon place it was but I saw her a few times when I was new to the game. She has been hot from day one. This is way before I knew about utopia. When I used to see her she would turn around put one leg up on the couch and bring me in close. If I knew that FS was on the menu ow would I have. I don’t know how to do face fitting with protection but if Shy know how I will be there. I think I would finish without being touched she is so fucking hot.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don’t want to put how many years to it put Shy was one of my original people I saw way back when. I don’t remember which Babylon place it was but I saw her a few times when I was new to the game. She has been hot from day one. This is way before I knew about utopia. When I used to see her she would turn around put one leg up on the couch and bring me in close. If I knew that FS was on the menu ow would I have. I don’t know how to do face fitting with protection but if Shy know how I will be there. I think I would finish without being touched she is so fucking hot.
Back in the day FS was technically not available at those Babylon places.
We used to have an 'A' list here on Utopia Guide back almost 20 years and for a girl from XDreams to earn her way on it she would have to give a hand job and be good looking.
Shy, Seven, Missy, Gina, Cream, Peaches.......