Extreme Pleasures

Has anybody given extreme pleasures in farmingdale a whirl. From their BP post's they say they have girls available now. If anybody has seen the girls are they worth going to?

Last edited:
I posted about 10 days ago (I think it was in LI Action) about them. Supposedly more than one girl, but have only seen more than one girl there once. "Selection" reminds me of TOL.

I have not been buy but have called. Most times their are two girls( so they tell me onth ephone). Don't reconize any names. One day or nite Ill do a drive by.

Stopped by this afternoon. Saw Jasmine. Edison strip prices. She works 11am-5pm m-F and evenings (5-11?) sat and sun. Had not seen her there before. Very small breasts. Lots of Tats. Nice body despite tats and small tits. Might repeat.

I think that they have 2 girls but that they work different shifts so that only 1 is available at any time.
There were 2 girls there last night around 8pm. Although 1 was attractive they were big girls (not fat - amazon comes to mind as a better description). Very pushy - were all in my face the sencond I walked in the door. Without me asking she said $25 for the house (10 minutes) and a minimum of 50 for her - for a nude "dance". I walked around the place to size it up. some guy was eying me up to share a booth.
Turned around and left.

Place is just a same old same old.
Dont bother

Stopped by this afternoon at about 4pm. Two WOC there. One was moderately attractive (Niki) and one IMHO was a knockout (Calista). Went with Calista, great tits, great ass, youngish (guessing early to mid 20s), great attitude. Great time! She belongs in a much higher end place. Will definitely repeat. Says she works Tu Th and Sat day shift (11-4:30?). She is much too good to last there.

They seem to be inconsistent. I was there one evening last week and there were 2 girls there, a woc who I had seen before and a white girl (Britany). Went with Britany but it was a mistake. She had a nice body but did not get value for money. Reminded me of some bad times at Show World. In the past had gotten good value for money with Kalista and the woc. As always YMMV,

Was here recently to pick something up, and while shopping was approached by a thick WOC going by Milan. She went for the hard sell, showing me her tits and pussy and grabbing me through my pants right out in the open. Prices comparable to Edison, settled on 25 for the house and 50 for HJ. Got to play with her big tits (one pierced) and HUGE ass while she got me worked up, then got down to business. Nothing special or fancy, but the option is there.

All that said, most of the people visiting this establishment are there for the buddy booths and the theatre, not the girls. May not be the scene for everyone.

closed

This place appears to be closed for good. It hasn't been open for a few weeks, I think it got shut down around the same time as the big Nassau bust that was discussed on this site. There was a notice on the door for a while, but that got torn off in the rain storms. The other adult store two blocks away closed at the same time but has reopened. This store now has an advertisement for a real estate broker on the building, so I'd imagine it's not coming back unless a buyer also wants to open an adult shop.

This store was mostly perused by folks looking to use the theatre and video booths, but had started offering private dances within the last couple of years. Oh well. Another outlet gone.